HYPERLOOP

Is this the biggest scam in tech right now? Is there anything that can top Hyperloop nonsense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXF2qcu-tFw
rt.com/business/347051-russia-hyperloop-investors-china/
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/1946676/beyond-hyperloop-chinese-scientists-board-vacuum-train
theinformation.com/the-reality-behind-magic-leap
businessinsider.com/magic-leap-engineers-scramble-prototype-february-board-meeting-2017-2
politico.com/story/2016/05/elon-musk-rocket-defense-223161
cheatsheet.com/business/high-on-the-hog-the-top-8-corporate-welfare-recipients.html/?a=viewall
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, it is indeed a bunch of bullshit.

the biggest scam in tech or anywhere is you op

found the butthurt Musk cocksuckers. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=QXF2qcu-tFw

Space X and Electric cars.

Both need to die. They're just living off of government welfare.

Best way to make america great is to shut them down.

Bigger scam, for now (until Hyperloop gets more funding from suckers).

You fool, unless you're a troll, then, stop wasting your time boi.

your bot isn't working properly

How much is big oil paying you?

>Space X and Electric cars.
taxpayer-funded companies.

Looks like I'm living uder a rock, who is this?

Magic Leap jew. He orchestrated the biggest scam ever in tech. Almost as big as Theranos.

I am honestly scared about ICE cars dying off in my lifetime. What will I do after my sweet twinger is gone?

China and Russia are on board with the hyperloop, is Elon involved in any way?

That seems stupidly expensive

>China and Russia are on board with the hyperloop,
I doubt that.

>is Elon involved in any way?
Huh? He was the MC during the Hyperloop trials the other day!

Oh great. You saw that thunderf00t video in which he makes a lot of retarded assumptions about fluid dynamics and now you feel like the smartest person on Earth.

>lot of retarded assumptions
found the pleb who doesn't even understand the basic physics! kek

This gif goes clockwise.
>Sup Forums will debate anything

Electrics are a lot more fun to drive than comparably priced ICE cars. ICE have a higher top speed, but how often are you going over 60 on a road that is fun to drive on(not a straight line)?
Leasing a new electric car is currently the best bang for the buck way to drive if you want an economy car. A Chevy volt or Nissan leaf are cheap to lease, (in reality much cheaper than the rates stated online) cheap to power, and cheap to maintain. The main thing that goes bad is the battery, but batteries usually take 8 years to wear out. By then you will be leasing another car. Also electric cars are developing rapidly, so it isn't smart to buy one now.

You are correct.

This webum goes counterclockwise, unlike the gif.

>Magic Leap jew. He orchestrated the biggest scam ever in tech. Almost as big as Theranos.

How is magic leap a scam?

rt.com/business/347051-russia-hyperloop-investors-china/
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/1946676/beyond-hyperloop-chinese-scientists-board-vacuum-train

Propaganda or not, they are talking about hyper loop development

>How is magic leap a scam?
theinformation.com/the-reality-behind-magic-leap

businessinsider.com/magic-leap-engineers-scramble-prototype-february-board-meeting-2017-2
No tangible product after years of development, it's just another scam to jew VCs out of cash like Theranos was.

He assumes that there would be an air "wall" that would hit the capsule instead of a smooth pressure gradient. He demonstrates how a vacuum failure would accelerate the capsule like a bullet by accelerating a metal ball along a glass tube, except he completely ignores the square-cube law, which would show that the acceleration would be negligible IRL, and he also ignores that there is a lot of space between the wall of the tube and the capsule. He then talks about how heat expansion would fuck the whole project, even though the solution is literally in the original whitepaper (pic related). He also talks about how it would be the biggest vacuum chamber, as if that would somehow make it unviable.

>theinformation.com/the-reality-behind-magic-leap

No subscription? You’re missing out.
Join the high-powered community of tech and business leaders who rely on The Information’s original news and in-depth reporting.
Subscribe to read the remaining 3072 words of this article.

fuck that shit.

>being on Sup Forums
>not having your own VC scam going on
PATHETIC
NORMIES
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
NOOOOOOOOW

but user! I want some vroom vroom noises, just kidding. I live in a warm shithole island where there are no electric charging stations and everything battery powered overheats, what then? Is this shithole actually saving me from non-ICE cars?

politico.com/story/2016/05/elon-musk-rocket-defense-223161

cheatsheet.com/business/high-on-the-hog-the-top-8-corporate-welfare-recipients.html/?a=viewall

actually no they're making really good progress in regards to weather/temperature and how it impacts the energy source
it's not difficult to create electric charging stations
so no your shithole isn't immune, it just might take a bit longer

hhahah

>But as recently as January, the glasses prototype that is supposed to represent Magic Leap’s all-in-one prototype is non-functioning and empty, according to people who have seen presentations from Magic Leap.

SEVEN YEARS IN DEVELOPMENT
STILL NOTHING

ahhahah

>Is there anything that can top Hyperloop nonsense?
SOLAR
FRIGGIN
ROADWAYS

>The size and complexity of Magic Leap's operations suggest that the company may need to raise more money before bringing its product to market, even after it’s raised $1.39 billion from investors including Google, according to former employees.

$1.4 BILLION. STILL NOTHING.
WE NEED MOAR SHEKELS GOYIM!

wow.

18 charging stations on Vancouver Island last time I checked.

>Lease
It's like you want to spend more money

It's not moving at all, there are simply 6 different sized spurdo heads quickly flashing to visibility and then back to invisibility one after the another

>It's like you want to spend more money
leasing is the biggest scam since usury.

Not really for electric cars. Buying up front is bad because you either spend money that could be invested, or get a car that needs work or is just shit in general.
Electric cars are still in their infancy, and their batteries need replacement after 8 years. This is an expensive repair. However not much else goes wrong on them and fuel is cheap.
For ~$230 a month you can get a new Chevy volt or Nissan leaf. The upkeep on these is relatively minimal. They are modern cars and are fun to drive because they can accelerate quickly.
When your lease is over, you can get a new, more advanced electric car.
Compare this with buying a new car, which costs a ton, and will depreciate very quickly, or buying a used car which may cost less, but your car won't be as new and you will spend time or money on upkeep. And don't forget that you are going to spend more on fuel.

Keyword: infancy.

A few hundred km of autonomy. Is enough for some people,not for me.

And modern ICE cars require very little upkeep. Even moderately priced ones. When EV shills bring up maintenance they make it look like a mazda 3 is a fucking RX7 lmao.

hyperloop? more like hypeloop

you know they're fucked when they asked students to develop tech instead of building the tech themselves.

it will never work.

wasn't this just a big scam ?

SimpsonsMonorail.gif

>big
they made a single prototype and didn't even raise money from investors. how is it a scam? they only "scammed" themselves.

don't be fucking retarded.

Whatever happened to that Hyperloop train design contest? I watched the stream for like half an hour but there was nothing happened so I stopped.

>hyperloop
Who came up with that retarded name? It'sounds like a gay club.

>gay club
kek'd and checked

ayy

It'll be interesting when something goes wrong and dozens of people suffocate in the vacuum tube

>It'll be interesting when something goes wrong and dozens of people suffocate in the vacuum tube
the tube will shatter/implode and the vehicle, along with all the passenger body parts, will be scattered in a 300 yard radius from the failure point.

So, like that guy said, it will be interesting.

kek, no. Dominican Republic
k

I doubt it will ever be put into production let alone be put into service with humans even traveling in them.

SELF DRIVING CARS

never going to happen. They're just trotted out when someone needs a stock price bump.

I thought the whole tube was supposed to be a vacuum, why is there a fan?

Billions of dollars and it's going to end in failure but luckily they'll get enough couple billion

hehe... Elon's gonna be swimming in cash, win or lose.