/madvr/vs/mpv/

Why do you think mpv is better than madVR? Is it because the "backdoors in Windows" or the "foss" memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/mpv-player/mpv/issues/1052
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6449420
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based on the fact that fempeople are in the OP pic, I'm assuming I don't need to know what either of those things are.

>mpv
The retarded devs are too stupid to fix a 3 year old bug. It's a VLC-tier player.

"We" don't. Don't confuse w4m shilling his poor copy 24/7 with actual usage.

also, w4m literally starts most of the new mpv threads himself rather than fixing his broken shit player

sage

I wouldn't say its better, I wouldn't say its worse either. The differences are negligible to me.
I still prefer mpv though.

You can't force them to do something for you. However they are less hermetic than madshi.

They kinda have to be considering their player is 100% stolen from madshi.

Mind linking your github bug report? You constantly bitch about this bug and seem like you want it fixed. I'm just curious what the bug is.

I know it's you, w4m. I also know that you're the one who started the thread. Fix your player, lazy subhuman.
sage

how would you know? madvr is closed source.

I am not him ...
Where did you download this shitty anime file?

>I am not him ...
Yes you are. Fix your shit player, subhuman

link your bug report friend

What??

mpv is is cool lol

I use MPC-HC + madVR on Windows and mpv on Linux.

why are you ignoring and you keep saying you want the bug to be fixed but you're not acting like it.

You know exactly what the bug is, w4m. Delete this thread, i know you made it.

Cool it with your paranoia, I'm not w4m. Why dont you link it? Some people might actually believe you're not trolling if you actually did. We all know you can't though, right?

That's what I thought troll
Have fun :)

I use mpv for years and have never experienced anything like that.

>Mac OS
This does not happen on a 2006 prebuilt computer. Report it to github you applefag retard. In fact stop posting here, no one here cares.

>the guy who photoshops mpv logos and slogans into photos of female celebrities, constantly shills madVR, tries to incite pointless arguments, and false flags as a concerned mpv user (foozoor from doom9?)
>the guy who has been posting his broken DtB encodes since early 2014 and is convinced that wm4 (w4m?) makes these threads and posts in them
>the guy who used to always post the mpv logo with clipart faces on top (hasn't been here in a while, unless he is also foozoor)
>various autistic weeaboos who read HOW_DO_I_PLAYED_BACK.txt once, thought that using madVR would make them permanently cool, and are now confused and upset that mpv has become a viable alternative
>literally madshi (once, when he heard mpv users were stealing his shaders)
Why are there so many obsessive weirdos in these threads? Are video players that important? These threads are way more autistic than the baseline level of autism on Sup Forums. Can we have a thread without these people for once?

>tfw I will never breed VJ
Feels bad, man.

I think they want a faster nnedi3 upscaler built-in mpv.

Video players are important for weebs. This is an anime website after all.

>Still uses 2 years old build

github.com/mpv-player/mpv/issues/1052
this is his bug report

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6449420

>the vĂ­deo is broken
>blames mpv
woah wait there autist

Honestly I'm inclined to think that the first 3 are the same person. And yes it's quite tiring.

+1 for a better nnedi3

profile=opengl-hq vs let madvr decide?

Kodi Krypton DSPlayer!!!

Madvr is just a "stupid" renderer based on deprecated technology from Microsoft, so it's fully closed source, messy, bugged and for windows only. Would you like to see directshow on linux? Mpv is still massively based on mplayer and is available on the main operating systems. Currently vo_opengl from mpv is quite faster than madVR and Angle is improved every single hour by Google engineers and contributors.

Nice try foozoor!

google got your back

I haven't lurked here in a while. So this is how you guys decided to handle daily mpv threads lol.