Yandex

What do you think of Yandex?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wfpYT524
greasyfork.org/scripts/1810-google-tracking-b-gone/code/Google Tracking-B-Gone.user.js
github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer
github.com/eight04/linkify-plus-plus
github.com/ccd04/Sup
github.com/ccd0/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've read there privacy policies and dont trust them

The browser, search engine or company?

The browser is pretty good actually.

FSB honeypot

I haven't tried it but if Firefox keeps killing itself I might actually end up using it since I refuse to touch Chrome or Chromium.

ruski botnet

Russian botnet.

Windows browser is bitchin. Linux version less so, no gestures (extensions just don't handle it as well.) Search is alright, privacy seems slightly better than google.

best pirate search

better than gmail, outlook365, yahoo, roundcube, they give you web-based ms office

>What do you think of Yandex?
godtier image search. love all of their products.

>FSB honeypot
google/ms/apple is NSA honeypot by that logic. at least FSB honeypot can't put me in jail and doesn't cooperate with western courts and law/intelligence agencies.

>best pirate search
this nigga knows... no fucking DMCA! zip/rar files of music show up as direct links in search results too. it's fucking amazing if all you've ever used is jewgle or duckduckjew search.

GIVE US OUR COUNTRY BACK

FUCKING PUTIN

>FUCKING PUTIN
kys hohol

Russian honeypot

Any recommended extensions for the browser?

same as chrome.. ublock origin, ghostery/disconnectme and httpseverywhere. I also use ScriptBlock.

Same as chrome. uBlock origin, uMatrix, Tampermonkey, ghostery, httpseverywhere.

>ghostery/disconnectme

i am disappoint

Thanks, I don't use chrome. This helps to get an idea.

Tampermoney useful is for stripping url-based tracking from amazon & shit.

yandex browser mitigates a lot of attacks by using encrypted DNS requests and by doing DNS poison checks. it's the only browser that I know of that does that out of the box.

>Tampermoney
got any links to some good userscripts? I've just installed it but have no idea which ones to get...

pastebin.com/wfpYT524
greasyfork.org/scripts/1810-google-tracking-b-gone/code/Google Tracking-B-Gone.user.js

different user but these are pretty useful

github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer
github.com/eight04/linkify-plus-plus
github.com/ccd04/Sup Forums-x

ruskie botnet >amerilard botnet

this tbqhwyf
I trust firefox more, plus searx can utilize yandex search engine as well as many others by proxy.

thanks user! great stuff!

>firefox
browser itself is a fucking slow & insecure garbage. you're more likely to get powned by some exploit than to suffer any damages from yandex knowing any detail about you.

FF literally steals minutes of your life every week for no gain whatsoever.

It's not slow for me and I have it pretty well locked down. And on top of that I always run it in a sandbox. So yea, It's my prefered browser.

Maybe because I've been using Firefox for too long that this browser "Feels" a fuck ton faster.

Image searching FEELS like it does it faster.

I'll give it more time to see what's up.

Also thanks for the extensions and tamperscrips I've basically set up most of the add-ons I had on FF and it still feels fast.

Like hinted or mention before this is using a modified chrome browser, no?

it's slow as fuck and totally insecure. FF got sandbox something like 8 years after Chrome/Chromium. Insane.

Again, it's not slow for me. The difference is negligible compared to chromium based browsers. And I don't use firefoxs sandbox.
So in my case I have speed, privacy, and security.

Desktop seems about the same. Firefox edges out Chrome on my rig and opens in around 1 second to usable despite all my addons. You can view the data in your own browser like about:healthreport and compare. Firefox on Android is also snappier and faster than Chrome. I have multiple devices. Moto X Pure Asus ZE551ML OnePlus One OnePlus 3 Nexus 4 ZTE Zmax 2

I only use their email service desu senpai.

Rossia botnetski is best botnetski.

Hi Vlad!

>Firefox edges out Chrome on my rig and opens in around 1 second to usable despite all my addons
that's all fiction. go on Firefox forums and read comparisons. no one says that FF is faster than Chrome. It's just pure fanboy-grade nonsense.

You should really overthink calling others fanboys just because they need software you don't.

There are no extensions for chrome. You cannot even download an older version of chrome and install extensions, because "muh securityupdate". When you want extensions that modify the UI in just the slightest way, you're fucked. If you want extensions that give you functionalities like mouse gestures, you're partially fucked. If you wish to use NoScript, you're partially fucked.

>chrome, built from the ground by an ad company, with stupid niggers in mind. stupid niggers that buy every piece of shit they're getting advertised. Stupid niggers like e.g. unpaid Firefoxhaters.

why so much focus on extensions API? normalfags does not give a shit about it as long as it allow them to shitpost on kikebook. the people enraged with ads are the minority (although it would be nice if newer browsers started to make it a native feature).

make a frontend for gecko or webkit with forward/back buttons, an address bar, and call it a day.

Why focus on things that need no change?

If you need facebook and your online banking, use Microsoft Edge. It's literally all you need, preinstalled.

I'm getting tired of the Firefoxbashing, just because there was some rainbow agenda on some fucking hidden blog that isn't even being linked on the frontpage of mozilla.org
get over yourselves you insecure closed homos

>There are no extensions for chrome.
Guess what, this year those extensions will be gone from firefox as well. What then?

Just heard of this, thanks anons

I put two pre-paid credit cards into a secure Yandex Wallet payment on a secure system and they both attempted to have money stolen from them, even though the Yandex payment failed and my card data should havent been stored.

Literal garbage.

Пoccaл в poт пидopaхe.

It's a squatting man's Google. Despite their origin, Yandex search isn't that great in Russian, and company was caught in the past for data mining. A few years ago they filed a lawsuit against Google, because they think almost every vendor selling smartphones/tablets in Russia is biased for having a default search engine set to be Google, because they were bullied to do so. Guess what, they won and Google had to pay a substantial fine. This is how they force their shitty services on people.

It's just another Chromium fork. What did you like on it?

I kinda want to migrate everything to Yandex. Browser (passwords, bookmarks, etc) and email, and drive. It can't be worse than Google right

>literally steals cc info
>can't be worse than Google
Kek

who the fuck saves cc info in their browser anyway

best free email imo

Best browser and search engine right now.

I don't know what to tell you but I've had both browsers installed side by side on my desktop and on my phones. Desktop I can't really tell a difference but I also know I have a bunch of addons. I assumed it would be slower but the healthreport says otherwise and I can't discern a difference in my usage. Android I can certainly see a difference and Firefox runs much better on my devices. I also use Firefox sync. I've been around for decades. I've also had many many browsers that have come and gone over the years. Loyalty is pointless. Use whatever works best on your end.

>who the fuck saves cc info in their browser anyway
I wouldn't even save my payment information with Disney or another major retailer of some sort. They're constantly having data breaches.

Oh and adding to this does anyone use email masks sort of like made up names for snail mailers to see who resells information or has had a data breach that isn't reported? I assume I'm not alone where I use a different email address such as [email protected] or [email protected]. Simple step to see who does what with your data.

don't type "teens" in image search

botnet

>at least FSB honeypot can't put me in jail and doesn't cooperate with western courts and law/intelligence agencies.
this

what will happen, huh? Im working on yandex, sometimes i see questionable stuff while working lel

>questionable stuff
>working

No, seriously. Ofc im obliged to report this shit to them, if i see any, but it happens.

>trusting Russians with your payment info

lmaoing at ur life

Russians call russian Internet "Runet". Yandex is the best searcher of Runet. If I lived in other country, I'd use other searcher.

>google/ms/apple is NSA honeypot by that logic.
Of course. This is 2017.

>at least FSB honeypot can't put me in jail and doesn't cooperate with western courts and law/intelligence agencies.
Of course, they just send agents to kill you with silenced guns. Same end result, though.

>github.com/ccd04/Sup Forums-x
Gone.

How about a russian waifu? Looks promising.

Who search the huzbando in Internet?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Get Vivaldi.

typo
github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x

yandex disk is pretty good for encrypted server backups

for free

Their reverse image search is better than Google's.

>searx can utilize yandex search engine
How? Do you type 'yn whatever you're searching for' and that's it?

>preferences
>engines

Good for image search

Just fuck off shill

whenever I use !yn nothing appears (it's selected as usable) if I search for anything, are you sure it's working for you?

>You can make an email without needing a fucking phone number

Love that part for the mail

>Download shit tons of TV shows
>Make a Mega account with Yandex mail
>Upload it all
>Share it with "friends"

Its reverse image searching is amazing

>browser itself is a fucking slow
I use both for different purposes and they're equally slow. I have adblockers in both, 4chanx in both and a few other plugins installed. Quit that Chrome dick out of your mouth, son. They're about the fucking same. Sure there are differences, but speed is not one of them.

>I use both for different purposes and they're equally slow.
No, sorry. Fireshit is not only slower but it also uses way more CPU.

It has the best translator.

>russians shilling a russian product and service that doesnt respect privacy

what sandbox do you use?

Some kind of mongoloid botnet shit. Why does someone using something other than google or duckduckgo?

лooл, вы тoлькo пocмoтpитe дo чeгo oльки eбaнyлиcь — peклaмa пидopaшьeгo гoвнa, oтпpaвляйcя в пeчь, cвинoтa.

NSA please go. your jewish tricks don't work anymore.

Хepня.
(Shit)
t. actual russian

Really, it's just:
worse search engine than google
worse mail service than basically any other one
worse translator than google unless it's something like ukrainian to russian
And a bunch of other worse than google utilities

I use it for its reverse image search which is the best by a long margin

>Of course, they just send agents to kill you with silenced guns. Same end result, though.

They will send agents half across the globe, potentially creating diplomatic tensions, so they can wipe you for searching jew lies???

Fuck you putin, I'm not using your data miner.
And no I dont use google serivices either.

>And no I dont use google serivices either.
And which ones do you use, toddler?

>NSA caring about privacy

nice try vlad

all joking aside, I'm yet to see russian equivalent of massive surveillance systems and massive data storage systems like we have in the US. UK has an even bigger network surveillance system (paid mostly by the US). russians don't have a 1/10th of that. that makes me feel more confident that I can use their services without much fear.

good goy

>buttmad jew
k

then you stick with a version that still supports them

>then you stick with a version that still supports them
And what about security fixes you retard? Firefox is already easily exploitable that it's not even fun for hackers anymore and if you don't even get sec fixes in the future, you'll be powned by any small crook.

better than jewgle

Yandex mail works great. Browser is just another chrome clone.

That's be mail.ru