Pɐǝɹɥ┴ ƃuiɯɯɐɹƃoɹԀ ʎliɐp - /dpt/

:pɐǝɹɥʇ plO

¿/ƃ/ 'uo ƃuiʞɹoʍ noʎ ǝɹɐ ʇɐɥM

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/software/guile/
codepad.org/GcI7hJay
gigamonkeys.com/book/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop posting threads early, you fucking faggot.

Green Is My Pepper

I like this thread, can we keep it?

This is prime times for aus shitposting

and where do you think OP's from?

>tfw running your overclock"s during the heatwave

#include
#include
#include

template
struct vect {
T x, y;
};

template
class indexable_stack
{
public:

indexable_stack();
int push(input d);
input pop();

private:

int current_size = 0;
data* data_array = 0;

};

template
indexable_stack::indexable_stack()
{
data_array = (data*)std::malloc(10 * sizeof(data));
}

template
int indexable_stack::push(input d)
{
if (current_size < 10){
int pos = current_size;
data_array[current_size] = d;
current_size++;
return pos;
}
return -1;
}

template
input indexable_stack::pop()
{
input d;
if (current_size > 0){
current_size--;
d = data_array[current_size];
}
return d;
}

template class indexable_stack;

template struct vect;
template struct vect;

//I tried to create the missing function, does not compile
template
vect& vect::operator=(const vect& other)
{
x.store(other.x, std::memory_order_relaxed);
y.store(other.y, std::memory_order_relaxed);
return other;
}

template class indexable_stack;

int main()
{
//compiles:
indexable_stack is_int;
is_int.push(20);
std::cout

australians are literally the best
thank you for using an anime image!

What's the error?

>pic
cute

i need to practice android. someone give me something to make

make a toilet simulator

I'll take a guess and say because you're pushing vect_int, which is of type vect, into is_aiv when you need to push an object of type vect into is_aiv.

I don't normally do STL though

dvorak > qwerty

prove me wrong

Why do you want me to prove you wrong?

so basically a zoomable map of india?

i was thinking zoomable map your house but india works too

Colemac for programming
Dvorak for writing English

Computer vision with a phone camera

cos u cant

why would he do that then? how can you disprove something which can't be disproved? what kind of retardation is this?

Do you want people to prove you wrong? Is this your sick fantasy?

>when you use call/cc in conjunction with traditionally functional processes like folds to gain performance but retain expressiveness

who are you quoting though?

my other car is a cdr

myself
I'm self-referential

are you perhaps recursively defined as well?

It's me all the way down.

Doing a java project.
I have some code that might be shared my some classes, some of this code are general purpose algos.
I don't want to put it in some class that i then have to extend because i feel like this methods should be private if put into those classes and testing is going to be a pain in the ass.
Should i just make a myproject.Util package and stuff that code into various single purpose classes? Seems the cleaner method for testing.

>java
stopped reading right there

It's because you are a retard that can't understand that different languages fit different purposes.

@58866790
You made this post because you are a retard who doesn't understand that some languages don't fit any purpose.

Not him, but that's just a stupid argument that just tries to brush aside criticism.
You need to be able to evaluate your tools and be able to conclude that some tools really are useless and/or outclassed by different things.

>uses java
>asks stupid beginner tier questions
>calls somebody else a retard
what did he mean by this?

So java is outclassed by something in every single niche it could be applied to? Seems strange.
What if i want to prototype algorithm?

To: 58866832
Java is by definition outclassed. It simply doesn't make sense for it not to be.

this

Does it have a REPL?

What's a REPL? Is that some kind of special object?

What's a Google?

Guile theme goes with everything, so does Scheme. He is also ameriburger and therefore has a commitment with defending your freedoms. It is the only true Scheme implementation. gnu.org/software/guile/

>What if i want to prototype algorithm?
You use Python.

>ameriburger
>defending your freedom
kek'd pretty hard right there.
>freedomS
also, fuck off with your retarded bullshit.

Can't, python is too slow for the kind of shit i am prototyping.

inb4 i get asked what i am prototyping so faggots can waste more time telling me the algos they know nothing about would be ok in python

this general can be really shit

>Goes on about performance
>Uses Java

>ask a question without details
>get a general answer
>sperg out

lol

Why the hell do you space your posts like that, redditor?

freedom 0 1 2 3 fag

That's just over generalization

>likes performance
>uses C
>instead of ASM

Freedom is by definition singular. Anything plural is left wing garbage and not worthy of mentioning outside of your subreddit.

python is slower than java if you don't use shit with c++ bindings, feel free to google

>get told that java is outclassed in literally everything, it is known
>i point out a case in which it is not
>woha you didn't tell me that!

lol

>thinking Anonymous is one person
lol

Singular means that a matrix has no inverse.

see

You're incredibly naive if you think you can outperform an optimising C compiler in the general case.
It's not the 80's anymore.

you really should fuck off back to your "sub". we don't need your reddit stink nearby

Don't know about you, but I usually can. It takes more time of course, but the performance gains are worth it.

never been to reddit

i find it tiring that instead of having a simple answer for a simple question this shit must devolve in anons trying to be the smartest kid on the block every fucking time, there is always someone that needs to let you know that your language is not ok, that what they do is better , avatarfagging, that you are a redditor and so on; you need to understand that if someone choose something like a language and it's question is not "hey user rate my language pls" you need to either answer the question or shut the fuck up because you don't know the details behind what this person is talking about and why that language or whatever was picked

I'm going to need proof of that.
Please post a non-trivial program you've written, as well as a similar and appropriately written (i.e. no fucking around) and we'll benchmark them.

>written
written C program*

100000f10: 66 b9 00 f0 mov $0xf000,%cx
100000f14: b1 04 mov $0x4,%cl
100000f16: 66 d3 c1 rol %cl,%cx
100000f19: b8 01 00 00 00 mov $0x1,%eax
100000f1e: 0f b7 c9 movzwl %cx,%ecx
100000f21: 83 f9 0f cmp $0xf,%ecx
100000f24: 75 16 jne 100000f3c

Why does this code jump at 100000f24?

It's proprietary so you will have to sign some papers first. I will be visiting the US this week so we can meet up if you're American.

What a believable excuse you have there.

>you need to either answer the question or shut the fuck up

back to stackoverflow

No one needs to answer your question, friendo :^)

This is Sup Forums, you fuckface.
People are going to reply to whatever the fuck they want to, and they don't give a shit about your feelings.
Also. you are not (and never are) entitled to an answer.

is my computer sick?? or am i just clobbering flags?

What makes you think this is an excuse? And I didn't refuse, I just disclosed the full extent of the situation to you.
Are you white and not from California? That's the only two conditions you need to fulfill.

>she thinks there are avatarfags in this subreddit
yup, plebbitor confirmed.

you forgot your anime avatar to sound even more smart, low level general killing here

>Are you white and not from California?
Sure. But I'm not a burgercuck.

>Reaction images are avatars
Learn the fucking definition of terms before you use them, you fucking redditor moron.

"The most powerful programming language is Lisp. If you don't know Lisp (or its variant, Scheme), you don't know what it means for a programming language to be powerful and elegant. Once you learn Lisp, you will see what is lacking in most other languages." -Richard Stallman

codepad.org/GcI7hJay

I'm fairly surprised the code with a lookup table is faster by an inch than the "unrolled", more imperative version. And really surprised the version with cached size and memcpy is twice as slow as either of the others.
But I haven't looked at the machine code yet and it's possible there's some aliasing issue I've missed.

Are you from a European "country"? If you're not Swiss German or at least Austrian I'm afraid we can't meet.
If you're from any Anglo country except Canada then you can still see my code.

No, I'm from New Zealand.

Because ecx is 0x004f, not 0xf

>whom
>subject

That's good.
So when and where shall we meet then? I'm currently in Australia.

i didn't imply that i am entitled to an answer, but this is one of the best generals of Sup Forums, and Sup Forums is not Sup Forums, shitting up good threads with random shit is as newfag as it gets, thanks for explaining me about Sup Forums fucking faggot

>but this is one of the best generals of Sup Forums
how can someone be this delusional?

>this is one of the best generals of Sup Forums
Seriously? I'm sure /po/ has much higher-quality generals than this shithole.
>shitting up good threads with random shit is as newfag as it gets
You're clearly new here if you think that isn't par for the course.

Thanks, I'll look into that.

The GNU extended inline assembly documentation is, how you say, a bit garbage.

Make your common functions public static. Of course, you'll have to deal with the fact that you must include them in a class, but you don't have to instantiate the class to access these methods, so I guess that fits your case.

>GNU is a bit garbage
removed the unnecessary parts

It's true

I don't mind most of their other docs.

You must have low standards.

not new, but as i wrote sometimes it gets very tiring when you ask something and a fucking anime retard starts shitposting because he learned other retards what he has to like or dislike

thanks, i ended up doing that, had to ask because i usually don't write in java and having to create a class just to write a function in it feels gay

see

That's because Java is deficient.

Maybe. LLVM though, while a far better compiler system, is even worse. Which may be why I'm so OK with GNU.

I want to teach myself a bit of python since I'm a complete noob to programming. Are there any recommended guides or books I should read to learn it correctly?

Why python?

don't infect your brain with python, especially if it's your first language. Try something like C first.

I want to write small terminal programs but C seems to difficult ;_;

gigamonkeys.com/book/

sh -> bash -> C -> long time nothing - > python,ruby,whatever

Yo I think your brain is broken.