Female developers

>female developers

Europe eastern have a lot good development.
On USA mostly women white development are Europe or Russian and rest asians.

but who was phone?

but what you do when they decide they're god's prophet and want to kill you because god told them you're satan for not allowing blacks in your company?

Slavs are better than poojeets.

So Terry, but woman, minus a compiler probably. Nothing wrong.

This. There are many women attending those universities here. Not the sjw bullshit that they have on the west.

I'm going to fuck you in your """girl""" pucci

desu I never met a sjw in real life.

I'm starting to think they are just a meme like gay people.

Oh they do exist user.
You just haven't tried hard enough

Why is your text all blurry?

open the pic in another tab and zoom

>0/10 Threads

dont interrupt my self conversation man, go away

>implying I need to open a 1366x768 image in another tab to see it fully
It's blurry as fuck. Well, maybe blurry is not the word. How about "too softened"? I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I see it on Linux screenshots all the time.

I live in Montreal. I get in my documentation/technical writing class one day and the TA starts a discussion about rape jokes (totally related to documentation of course). There's two, three girls in the class. One guy raises his hand, makes a very valid point about learning to live alongside one another without being offended at everything, realizing the important both of free speech as well as not letting yourself be affected so strongly by what others say, etc.

TA listens intently, then says, in a calm and almost shy/unsure manner (as if he were afraid of stepping on people's toes): "well, those are very good points user... Maybe something interesting to consider though, and I mean this is relatively minor but, it's interesting to notice that throughout your piece you stated your opinion very clearly without feeling the need, or even seeming like you'd want to, ask the women here, who would be the majority of the potential victims of rape, what they think."

The thing that kills me about that is the fact that saying something like that, while initially well intentioned, still has the power to effectively nullify anything the other side says.

Montreal is absolutely teeming with SJWs. I don't understand how Quebec can be so patriotic and right wing, whilst simultaneously have their most powerful city be pretty much a safe space.

You mean fuzzy, like you just had an eye drop from the doctor, no it looks good on my monitor, I think it's scrot (the screenshot app), it fucks with colors too

Why would you need to consider their opinions though? Just because they were raped? Also she's saying that men are less likely to be raped. What a manipulative cunt

met one... it's like talking to a mental patient

I was gonna reply about women being attention seeking and the fact that she had to put her name as part of the name of the software but then I remembered what OS I use.

>all those tabs

you don't like to be subtle, do you?

>putting that much effort in being funny on Sup Forums
you need a hobby user

shitposting IS a hoby, where do you think you are?

Outside of prison men are less likely to be raped.

No, I mean.. the opposite of sharp.

men are the majority in prisons tho
rekt
on the traps and anime girls board ofc

yeah, they look crisp on the monitor, shit in the zoomed image

Shes gorgeous. I want her to develop my erection.