RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.plan99.net/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7#.cio1r2q1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what you mean?

Hm, very interdlesting post.

Bitcoin banned on all major Chinese exchanges

you're a bit late with that news since it was failed since conception

You couldn't have expected anything else when paying for some random bitsy shekels, could you?

>Chinese citizens caring about legality

again?

Someone should have told me it failed before I got rich

Silly me

>rich
>on Sup Forums

pick one; rich people have better shit to do the only reason I'm here right now is because I'm broke. When I had money I only used the internet for work (programming and marketing)

I suggest practicing your comprehension

I was talking about it's failure as a currency not your failure to ride the bubble and various ponzi schemes

>rich people have better shit to do

Doing whatever I want because of financial freedom thanks to Bitcoin means browsing Sup Forums when I want

you need some real friends and some pussy then

also nobody got "rich" from bitcoin; you maybe made some thousands but you definitely didn't reach financial security for life off of bitcoin alone.

kek, do you even know the definition of rich for the people that browse this site? They think a 1000USD phone is a status symbol when in reality any shitskin can afford one

Btcc is still up.

Sell sell sell

they're too busy torturing the owners right now to take down the servers

Why? BTC is still rising

>>rich
>>on Sup Forums
you know the pharma bro millionaire martin shitposts on Sup Forums, so does swift, so does moot, so does deadmau5 and some others I don't remember

If I have a wallet from the original bitcoin client back in the day, do I need to install the same client to make any use of it? I don't even use Windows anymore.

for mine bitcoin you need a 3-4GB GPU now, kek

Yes, loaded people do shitpost.

notch did also shill very hard at the begining...

Ideally what would be the most powerful single unit Bitcoin mining machine setup with current parts on the market?

Secondly, if the Bitcoin owners that own a very large amount (I'm talking like, a lot, enough to be worried) and they had lost their Bitcoin wallet access, would the value of Bitcoin increase as a result? I ask as that one fuck that had a shitton of bitcoins and there the drive out panicked after he saw the value so the idea is if X amount is lost, does demand/value increase

Not banned
Two biggest exchanges stopped selling it
You can still transfer them

> so does swift

Wait, what?

so when is this speculation tool gonna die

Even it's devs admited it's unsalvageable some time ago.
blog.plan99.net/the-resolution-of-the-bitcoin-experiment-dabb30201f7#.cio1r2q1k

Not banned or dead, the other way around.. PBoC met with the chinese exchanges and told them to apply KYC and AML rules if they want to keep operating, some of them decided to halt withdrawals of BTC and LTC, others will halt CNY wd, this is tempted to last like a month.

Yes, all this happened at a key level again, like on Jan 4 when the PBoC told exchanges to stop faking volume, and like other events with different actors in the past, thats just how it is..

So this more than being a nail in the coffin for BTC it'll give it legitimacy for the chinese users, and around the world even, which will help to its adoption.

what's gonna happen with le blocksize debate?