Which tech companies will likely go bankrupt in the next 8 years?

Which tech companies will likely go bankrupt in the next 8 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cyMpKapPKpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

windows

they've lost the youngfags.

chrome os

they've lost the youngfags.

Intel

Samsung will pull a zenith

Twitter

Sup Forums

whichever ones are started by women/minorities

Push what now?

nVidia

Uber. Unless they somehow manage to get self-driving cars on roads before they completely bleed out investor money but I doubt it.

Reddit

>Chaebol going bankrupt

lol

>bankrupt
Tech companies will become the new world leaders. They almost are already.

see

Intel

Yes user but not all companies make it to the finish line, some are going to go bankrupt eventually, maybe even soon.
OP wants to know which ones.

Facepage.

blackberry maybe. i myself really like theyr shit, but they doing bad so far

twitter

Microsoft:
>The desktop is dead
>They can't get a market share on the mobile market
>Xbox is fucking dead

Nothing can save them

AMD

Cof cof each quarter make record profits.

twitter before then

Maybe AMD if Zen fails

*when Zen fails

They make more money patent trolling android vendors than from selling windows phones.
And it's a lot of money.

Apple

Yahoo

i work at level 3 and they probably wont make another full year.

myface

Get your golden handshake while you can

Any Japanese """company""" except Sony and Hitachi.

snapchat, twitter, and every other social media that is losing money

They got like 400 billion or something on their bank account. Even if they stopped selling all of their products at once they could still pay all of their employees for many more centuries just from what they already made.

400.000.000.000 look at that fucking number. How can anyone go bancrupt with all of that money.

Nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing social media splinter and die.

And Youtube ad money whilst we're at it.

It's pure cancer

see

How many youngfags do you actually know?

Everyone I know uses Windows if they have a home PC or laptop.

Facebook and Twitter.

Then Apple is next in line.

Apple after they release an iPhone without SMS, access to the internet (only provides access to the applenet) and no ports at all meaning you have to buy a new one every time the battery drains.

see

Not a company

google because m00t fucks everything up. everything he ever touched turned to dust.

I kek'ed

Facebook hopefully
Google ain't going anywhere soon, they re still huge in the advertising market even if evertything else fails

snapchat
twitter

They re still strong in the cloud and enterprise

Why do you say that aren't you merging with century link?

29 x 365 x 14 = 148,190

490 retail stores
14 workers

148,190 x 490 = 72,613,100

3 41k x 490 = 60,270,000
1 71k x 490 = 34,790,000
2 84k x 490 = 82,320,000
1 87k x 490 = 42,630,000
1 111k x 490 = 54,390,000
1 113k x 490 = 55,370,000
1 71k x 490 = 34,790,000
1 51k x 490 = 24,990,000
1 128k x 490 = 62,720,000

-----------------------------------------

They wouldn't last long
When i did this i was being generous on the salary.

I agree I think they jumped the gun just a bit. No clue how slow governemnt and legal regs will move with self driving cars and liability.

Depends, Sony as a whole is a giant pile of shit. They have cooked the books for decades to even seem viable. They are technically so broke they had to sell their HQ for operating income.

>being this retarded
sony won't go bankrupt. this meme is stale.

ayymd

Razer, I fucking hope.

>implying that wasn't the plan all along

jacking to these titty protrusions

explain this sorcery

1. Slack
2. HP
3. Twitter
4. Snapchat

user proved his point. The amount spent on Apple employees over the course of a year.

linux

They have sold alot of departments due to financial instability. I think the last thing they sold was the editing software suxh as Vegas and ACID

>HP
Nigga they're creating memristors are going to be a game changer for them
Lots of corporate backing, plus is used on most servers, its the backbone of the internet

twitter

Intel

Apple
They ran out of ideas.
This year already they had to remove features from the macbook/iphone to make them smaller/lighter and call it "innovation".
Moore's law is coming to an end, and it's time for new companies to truly innovate, and let grandpa apple slide into shadows.

Ayyymd

Their top VEGA GPOO already leakeed benchmark scores and is slower than a 1080. Their RAJEET CPOO leaked performance and is slower than even 6700k Skylake yet alone 7700 or 7740k.

Except iphone 7 plus is the fastest phone that exists. Look up literally any phone vs iphone 7 plus speed test and the iphone always wins

ok, I'll plug in my favorite headphones and watch some videos about it on my phone.

>microsoft dominates server os, desktop os and office software
>most important cloud company next to amazon
>"youngfags will make it fail!"
get out. ms is literally too big to fail for almost three decades.

I'll grab my $500 wireless Sennheiser headphones which sound 5 times better than your $10 chinkphones paired with your 0.0000001 watt build in phone amplifier

>>The desktop is dead
no, it's not, not even at the home market.
>>They can't get a market share on the mobile market
true, but that won't crash the company. their mobile apps (office) are doing fine anyways.
>>Xbox is fucking dead
no, it's not and it's not even ms core business.

i can see apple in like 10 years as a mobile only company, but not dead.

all of them

Twitter. They keep censoring and banning people now pretty ruthlessly

If trump gets banned, then they'll die almost instantly.
Very unlikely, but I'd love to see it happen.

twitter probably, facebook not anytime soon.

>snapchat
too popular among teens, surpassed even facebook.

This actually. Twitter is hanging by the thread.

Facebook will only live so long as the government finds them useful. Luckily they bought whatsapp and instagram so they might squeak by on another brand. Google for sure. Twitter has been dead man walking for awhile. It's like Weekend at Bernie's. I hate to call these companies "tech companies". Microsoft has survived anti-trust and lived to tell about it much like ATT when it was broken up into Bellsouth/Lucent etc. Cisco is going to go under. Amazon is in trouble unless they can lobby enough to protect themselves.

>Amazon is in trouble
You mean from an anti-trust standpoint, right?

user please stick to hardware and programming and ricing your desktop and leave finance for people who know their shit.
If Apple finances, even payrolls only, could be described in a post on Sup Forums the world would be glorious. But it's not possible, it's much more complicated than your little mind can even begin to imagine. So stop doing these useless calculations which do nothing but spread a false sense of knowledge among your brain-dead Facebook memes loving stupid peers and mind your own business.

I see a lot of Internet users doing this: they press some buttons on their calculators and pull out figures which make completely no sense. They are taking advantage of the ignorance of other users (and theirs, perhaps) and do nothing but feel self entitled.

Please, take a moment to realise that dozens of people are paid an enormous amount of money to do every day what you think you can do in a few minutes. It's not that easy, it's not.

Yes. They've been bleeding money for years due to undercutting so they haven't been profitable long. There's a good chance they're gonna get slapped down from the looks of things.

Holy shit, all these responses and no one has said SpaceX. Feels pretty gud.

t. SpaceX welder who likes the cafeteria here and wants to trade his RSU's for a one way ticket to Mars.

aplel

SpaceX isn't going anywhere because Tesla etc. aren't going anywhere

Uber, they make zero money, all drivers hate the company and self driving cars wont ever work outside suburban Us cities.

Uber drivers are a repo man's wet dream. Watch any of the repo guys on Youtube and 99% of the time they're uber drivers.

SpaceX and Tesla hell anything Musk is in trouble or has been. If he cozies up to big daddy government (trump) he might survive. He's been living off the taxpayer gibs for awhile now with nothing to show for it.

hopefully
/thread

I'm waiting for people to start getting carjacked in self driving cars. It's going to be like a cartoon or cliche fantasy film where there is a tree on the road. Car stops robbers smash and grab. If they're muslim or black they might even rape you for good measure.

Radioshack

Tell that to the cities that have it banned.
i live in Austin, Texas.
everybody complains about not having Uber or Lyft.
the demand is there

ARM.

They stand no chance against RISC-V

But Microsoft doesn't make their money from consumer tech you idiot.

>implying Nintendo isn't an immortal eldritch monster that will keep making Mario games until the end of time

Twitter

maybe 12 years yeah. but i agree. every school faggot has a macbook.

For fuck's sake, Twitter isn't going anywhere. Even if they do collapse, there are at least two or three megacorps out there with tons of money to burn waiting to pick Twitter up for a good price.

>so they haven't been profitable long
They've been profitable since forever and their assets top out just under a trillion fucking dollars. Just look at their financial statements. Do you retards even realize that most of these companies you're spewing nonsense about are traded publicly? Their financials are basically an open book if you do some research.

>HP

No fucking way. Corporate world loves their desktops ( which are pretty decent by the way ) and laptops.

>Look up literally any phone vs iphone 7 plus speed test and the iphone always wins
youtube.com/watch?v=cyMpKapPKpc
:^)