Picture from a Women in Computer Science event held at my alma-mater. Is this the future of software engineering?

Picture from a Women in Computer Science event held at my alma-mater. Is this the future of software engineering?

Who cares what women do for fun as long as they do their jobs at work?

>REEEEEE THIS IS NOT WHAT I AM USED TO

literal sign of autism

They dont even seem the kind of girls used to doing makeup and nails, let em do their thing

>he doesn't paint his nails and do his makeup before coding

do you even software engineering

i'd inseminate the one on the right Tbh

Show me their code. Then I'll make a call on if there go or not.

kek who the fuck brings that much nail polish to a computer science event

Right, and every male dominated computer science event I went to was just a bunch of dudes playing smash and league. What's your point?

That's because you went to a shit school. My college is #1 ranked in alumni salaries because there was a culture of hard work and dedication. Now it looks like they're abandoning some of that to do their nails.

So did you go for the turquoise or pink OP?

This
What girl doesn't like to occasionally do their nails? No matter what the field is, even the most tomboy of girls like to pretty up some times. Stop cherry picking. This picture speaks more about op than anything.

Literally pic related.

no surprise here, Euros & Americans have become total pansies. Whatever happened to going to school to learn. Why is there even one person in this thread defending a "Meet & Do Makeup" computer science meetup.

It's equally stupid when guys meetup for academic reasons and just end up fucking around playing videogames. Just because you have a vagina doesn't mean your inefficiency is somehow acceptable all of a sudden. Fuck these retards.

All the dudes in computer science hang out and do non academic shit and it's totally acceptable.

Or were you the one everyone left out?

I'm pretty sure it's what saying it is.

It's pretty obvious that women do not belong in CS and vast majority of them who try into CS are just because it has became sort of a meme specialization.
Negating the obvious truth and insisting on the inane falsehoods is a common trolling tactic.

Am I the only one who dislikes painted nails on girls? It looks unnatural and unaesthetic, and the paint is always chipped away at the edge of the nails a few days after the nail is painted.

> He didn't do his nails and makeup during his CS degree
What kind of fucking shitty university did you attend to?

Are you autistic by any chance?

OP is a fag, as per the norm.

Pretty shitty, to be honest.
There were less traps than vaginas. And more than zero vaginas.

> not offering them access to your junk for freshly painted nail handjob.

"W-we aren't doing it to look attractive for men, okay?"

Daily reminder that computer science is not the same as software engineering.

computer engineers don't associate with either of you fucking plebs

quality bait

Of course not. Computer engineering is not the same as software engineering and electrical engineering.

Almost-third worlder here
How are programmers who don't suck called?
I'm an engineer and I program so "software engineer" wouldn't be too far off, but it sounds like it is not meme enough.

Programmers who don't suck are called programmers. Programmers who do suck are called programmers.

>How are programmers who don't suck called?
Competent programmers???

post yfw they have an easier time getting a job, and get higher offers than you will just because they have a vagina, but remember it's not discrimination you sexist pig.

probably. I think it looks cute.

>Huffing paint thinner.
>fun

>they have an easier time getting a job, and get higher offers
No, they don't lol

Man, there sure is a whole lot of assuming and butthurt over what is most likely some free time bonding.

>OOPS I SPILLED THE NAIL CLEANER
>shit pools up on the table
>LOL DON'T WORRY IT WILL JUST EVAPORATE
>ahahahahaha
>*snort* hehehehehe
>tehehehehehe

Which happens as often as when a neckbeard spills his Monster.

Who are you quoting?

You say that but there are teenage girls "accidentally" spilling nail polish remover down their heater vents with the windows shut.

nail polish is fine, its when they get into the extensions and shit where there is no way they could clean them properly that I get grossed out. mentally about > 2 or 3 mm and the yuck factor gets out of control

When I see women with long nails, I always think there's no way they can both clean their pooper and not get poopoo on their nails while doing so at the same time.

>extensions
Who the fuck invented this shit?
How can women be so retarded that they consider those idiotic things OK?

lol at women
they really think makeup and glitter and shit makes them more attractive

What.

I believe there is substance to standard gender roles and am unsure if it's a social construct or not but this is dumbshit. Don't suggestion textbook immaturity is more common on one side of the line than the other

>DUDE I GOT SO WASTED
>YO YOU GOT A PEICE FROM THAT GIRL
>YA MAN I WAS ALLLLLL UP IN THAT!!!!
>YO CHECK OUT MY NEW SPEAKERS
>WHATTTTTTT

you don't need to be /lgbt/ or white-knight feminist to think than women are capable of competency/proficiency

Good job telling him dickwad now we have to start inviting him to things.

Asians.

Is your entire school mentally retarded or just you?

Define engineering.

You are literally a fucking retard. Kill yourself.

The future of software engineering is a few highly experienced experts among many many non experienced people using programming languages and environments, that anyone is able to use with ease to program whatever they need.

And we can already see the beginning.

>yfw they were actually on the clock when this picture was taken

This.
I just cant do a good job if I dont begin a project with a proper French Manicure.

They're improving their appearances to look better for me, while I make a laser cutter.

Win/win.

No, you're not the only one.
Still, OPs pic is wife material. And SOs tend to conform to their other's preferences on the small things like that.

>software engineer
you need to study to be considered like that

Yeah the girl is cute plus I want a gf who is into something like CS, it's not like I care that much about fucking nails of all things.

>Beta detected

Do they all paint their nails like faggots?

what is it exactly?
a lot of computer engineers work in software engineering

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
WHY IS A CS GIRL PAINTING HER NAILS?!

CS GIRL NEEDS TO BE ANTI-CONSUMER CYBERPUNK CHICK WHO ONLY WEARS CHEAP SHIT AND DOESN'T WASH HER HAIR!

I don't see how painting one's nails in public is worse than posting on Sup Forums, you turbo NEET.

>you can't do X at place Y!!

I'm afraid you're the retard. Have you ever had any friends? People who share an interest often talk or do things regarding said interest

>being anti-women for no reason is the way to be
It explains why you use linux

That was plebbit quality!

see Exactly, it's science, not engineering.

>complaining about them wearing make up

believe me, it's for your benefit. if you think its hard working with them now, wait until you have to work with one that doesn't wear make up/give a shit about their appearance

So it's specifically a WOMEN IN COMPUTER SCIENCE event where WOMEN are doing WOMANLY things like painting their nails.

I can understand raging if it was like... a general CS event. From the looks of it, a bunch of bachelor of arts "Social Media Manager" types set up a table for the Sup Forumsirls to learn the mysteriously womanly ways they are so obviously alienated from. I mean... neither of them are wearing bullshit sleeveless scuba dress or have cakeface make-up. They look like the female versions of Sup Forums learning to lift for the first time.