Name a non-expensive mouse that wont start double clicking after a couple of months

name a non-expensive mouse that wont start double clicking after a couple of months

protip: filename

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/New-5500-DPI-7-Buttons-LED-USB-Optical-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-For-Pro-Gamer-Hot-GU-/371541206831?hash=item568194e72f:g:yWMAAOSwuYVWp0-G
youtu.be/aKN4LfF917I
youtu.be/SB9aT0F7N8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These fucking things. Now fuck off. Sup Forums is not customer service.
ebay.com.au/itm/New-5500-DPI-7-Buttons-LED-USB-Optical-Wired-Gaming-Mouse-For-Pro-Gamer-Hot-GU-/371541206831?hash=item568194e72f:g:yWMAAOSwuYVWp0-G

logitech m705

what do i win?

>"...google.co.il..."
>"...non-expensive..."

ive had this cheap logitech mouse for over 4 years and it works nice still but i dont remember what it was called

The generic two button dell mouse that I got 15 years ago? It still works after 15 years of daily use.

LOL

those are usually produced by Lite-on. they don't sell many mice on their own though, mostly through vendors

bretty sure they were Logitech

these Lite-On tho

ah, I think it was HP that used the Lite-On mice then

Lelnovo wired mouse. Best burner mouse I've ever found, so I bought 5 of them for about $10 total

Although I suppose the older model with the red scroll wheel was rather baller as well

>Although I suppose the older model with the red scroll wheel was rather baller as well
I think those get sold with workstations still

I have 2 hp ones (ps/2 and usb) and both are logitech.

If you want wireless and forward/back buttons, get the James Donkey 102: youtu.be/aKN4LfF917I

or

Ultra basic 3 button, Logitech B100: youtu.be/SB9aT0F7N8I

I have and have used both for several weeks, they run about 7 bucks, and haven't had any issues. Why is it that all these expensive mice shit the bed after a year? If I pay 10x as much for a mouse, I should at the very least get some reliability.

> name a mouse that will be resistant to me slamming my 50 kilo hambeast of a finger down on it repeatedly.

I have never had a mouse fail on me. Stop being so fat, and strop wailing on your mouse buttons.

Logitech m100. $5-7 on sale, had it for 2 years and it hasn't double clicked on me once.

>Logitech B/M100
There's your answer, OP.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Approaching 9 years on mine.

The most basic of Microsoft mice.
Two buttons and a scroll wheel are all that anyone needs.

Logi G700s, all my previous mice died in about a year but this one has lasted for 3 so far.

Z
O
W
I
E

F
K

now go to bed and stop making bait threads

i only wanted a recommendation thread. knowing Sup Forums too well, it is easier to "get corrected" than getting any recommendation :^)

The low-end twenty dollar logitech wired mouse is actualy god-tier.

Hello YouTube user :^)

I've been using a Steelseries Kinzuv2 for a while now, it's great if you need a no-frill 3 button mouse.

Kensington pro wired

Just buy literally any Microsoft wireless mouse. Fucking things are immortal.

ive been using my razer salmosa to play cs everyday of my life and it still works after 9 years. what killed razer? popularity?

Fucking LEL

Sharkoon fireglider

A4Tech OP-620D. It's glorious.

Get out, shill.
Let this meme die.

I use a sharkoon sharkforce.
15 bucks

Well howdy there

fuck wrong picture

I'm using an old genius netscroll 120. Works the same it did years ago.

logitech m100
of search ebay for old microsoft ball mice

>logitech m705
Had one, it will start double clicking after a year or so.
Just for curiosity, it uses the ATmega328P, the same microcontroller as the Arduino Uno.

>buy a cheap genius wired mouse
>used it like for four years, refurbishing it myself
>the rubber thingy of the wheel broke off because of wear but it was still working using the hard plastic beneath although the wheel started to scroll in a jiggered manner, but each click was perfect
>at least four times i cut the wires and reattached them, making the range shorter each time, but still usable till the point i couldn't fix it anymore
>buy a wireless genius mouse
>fucking piece of shit double-triple clicks in less than a year

and that's how another brand enters my do-not-buy-ever-again list.

i'm going to buy a logitech m275 but i'm buttblasted it costs twice as much in the third world shithole i was born in.

forgot pic

BenQ Zowie FK/EC series. Good quality, relatively cheap, no bullshit (like leds, requiring cloud logins to change keybindings, etc).

Leds