Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, so I'm in the UK and slowly but surely over the last year or so it's getting harder and harder to access torrent site proxies like those for pirate bay. More and more getting shut down all the time and the ones I can access are getting dodgier.
As far as I can tell I have one of two options going forward, I need to either gain access to a private tracker or I need to experiment with tor and find a source there. Though I could prolong this by finding a better source of proxies online.
What does Sup Forums recommend?
[spoiler]inb4 install gentoo[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

idope.se/
extra.to/
kickass.cd/movies/
torrentfreak.com/blocking-the-pirate-bay-is-allowed-under-eu-law-ag-concludes-170208/
planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/leis/2003/L10.826.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mover to a free country like the USA.

Literally no website censoring here unlike Yurop.

yet

Doesn't connecting directly to the IP still work?

I recommend not being poor.

Get a VPN. The UK has been a police state for awhile now. They monitor everything do including thought and speech crime. You're going to have to test yourself or ask around what VPN services are good for your region.

If you live in the UK I would recommend a VPN desu. GCHQ sees everything otherwise.

>a free country like the USA
ahahahah what ?

Isn't USA known for its' internet providers sending notices to people who pirate stuff?

get seedbox with VPN, 7 jewuros / month

>notices
with empty threats, mostly.

Use Google DNS

and don't use public trackers

I love living in a country where pirating is actually legal haha.

Which country?

Still kind of unsettling.

North Korea?
It must surely be a communist country.

>tfw nobody gives shit at pirating

Torrent project
/thread

Isn't USA known for its internet providers caping data ? And forcing people to pay insane amount of money to still be capped ?

Hey, don't lump us in with the fucking Brits. Most mainland countries have zero censorship and not even France is that bad.

private tracker is meme.
nobody want give a shit about ratio people want just pirate like retard

There is no need to PT otherwise if you want obscure shit

>threats
Fucking god, can the jew become more jewier than this

Its not hard at all.
idope.se/
extra.to/
kickass.cd/movies/

Why you are having problems is you are literally trying to google search pirate bay then clicking the 1st link you see

In belgium it's just a DNS blocking.
Just change DNS (idk if it's anough in UK)

i've always used pirateproxy. it hasn't failed me yet. i'm with virgin media too who block fucking everything.

Just use a VPN. Opera even has a free one built in, you could just use that to access tpb.

extra.to I've known about for a while and is blocked for me, but the other two actually work. I can't imagine that third one will last very long, but idope seems pretty decent. Thanks user!

Just get an ISP that isn't Sky/Virgin/BT, I'd tell you which one I'm with but I don't wanna risk not ever needing to use a proxy.

I'm OP and I'm on virgin media too, I feel your pain user. I've been using pirateproxy for a while myself but most of the links are dead now and the ones that work are pretty dodgy. However see
first and third ones actually work.

Virgin Media block loads of stuff but speed is legendary. Downloaded a 10Gb torrent in less than 5 minutes yesterday. Other ISPs are pretty shitty, especially TalkTalk (how are they even still in business?). I've heard there are a few good smaller ones but that they only operate in and around london.

Yep im on BT and these have worked for me for about the past few months no problem at all.
Glad to have helped!

>that virgin media 220 mb/s down feel

Use Plusnet desu, 15 quid a month if you pay your years bill upfront for unlimited usage and standard broadband speeds. Nowhere near as much blocking as I had on Sky or BT

my BT is 75mbs constant, doesnt drop. BT throttle everyone else as its their phone lines the competitors use.
Virgin are adding 200mbs lines soon so im tempted to jump over

nice bait MY DUDE

torrentfreak.com/blocking-the-pirate-bay-is-allowed-under-eu-law-ag-concludes-170208/

I would use BT if I could afford too. Are Virgin adding in their own lines outside of Openreach?

Of course it's allowed, but nobody actually does it.

yes new fibre lines. I have the bt fibre and all in including line rental & calls I pay about £54 monthly which is a joke but end of the day I know I get reliable un throttled internet.

In Norway it's just a DNS block in ISP DNS servers. I don't notice any of it since I just run my own DNS server.

This. OP you are a retard.

just fucking google it

thepiratebay-proxylist.org/

personally i use ahoy.one but it really doesn't matter, theyre all basically the same, try to find one without ads and you're golden. I mean you can pay for a VPN or something if you like but i seriously doubt the uk government is collecting mass lists of everyone who torrented game of thrones.

I torrent movies and stuff all the time and have zero issues. On sky broadband in London.

alphareign se

Donate the $10 or whatever it is and get on IPT.

Same, life is good.

>tfw 3mbps down on a good day
>most of the time it struggles to get above 1mbps for html downloads and maybe 800kbps for torrents
>all broadband providers in my area quote similar speeds for my building
>my internet appears to be coming in via morse code on telegrams or something
qnd otherwise I live in a pretty nice flat with good security and a good price compared to what's nearby. It's just the internet that sucks. Is there anything I can do about it? There's a company who keep sending us letters asking us to register our interest in getting fibre installed but i doubt that'll ever actually happen.

>USA
>free country
Every time I see this I wonder if they are memeing or they are just retarded.

Just join a private tracker, you dumbass. PB is just a shitty meme.

>Implying private trackers are not an even bigger meme

Brazil

Piracy isn't legal in Brazil

nice meme

Enjoy your weapon bans, you Nanny State cuck.

Enjoy getting executed for looking at loli, you inbred redneck.

But it's not illegal either :^)
It's only illegal to sell pirated shit, like DVDs.

k

You can own guns on Brazil, retard. You just need to be over 25, be trained and be psychologically tested. I don't own any gun try because I'm 23.
planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/leis/2003/L10.826.htm

>harder and harder to access torrent site proxies

This is where you're going wrong unless you just want to browse.
There are more efficient ways to find what you seek think about it.

>Thinking you should not be executed for looking at loli

Man is you Nanny Staters retarded.