Is there a single printer manufacturer who doesn't rip you off?

Is there a single printer manufacturer who doesn't rip you off?

Other urls found in this thread:

brothermall.com/Refurbished/
amazon.com/dp/B00LZS5EEI/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_cxINybA18YMKW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

up, my HP died

Like 10 years ago it was Brother but currently I have no clue because I can print shit at work.

Oki

>falling for the inkjet jew

If your just doing text get a laser jet from a corporate sell-off or something. Refrubished toner cartridges actully work pretty ok too

Probably not. HP has gone to shit, Lexmark is shit. Xerox canon and Samsung are shit unless you're looking at their freestanding models for large offices, and are only marginally less shitty. Minolta is below shit. Brother is hit or miss, mostly miss now days.

Basically, buy yourself dinner before you buy a printer, and pretend it was from the printer manufacturer. And they were really cute, and you were a little drunk, and probably wanted it anyway. That way you can tell yourself your weren't raped.

Get a refurbished laser printer.
>The printer will be made to last (unlike a $30 inkjet)
>One cartridge will last you a very long time (at least a year, even if you print a lot)
>Toner will cost you

Forgot to mention: only if you print a lot.

If you only print something once a year (like me) just print it somewhere else. (office, library, etc)

>Basically, buy yourself dinner before you buy a printer, and pretend it was from the printer manufacturer. And they were really cute, and you were a little drunk, and probably wanted it anyway. That way you can tell yourself your weren't raped.

>Basically, buy yourself dinner before you buy a printer, and pretend it was from the printer manufacturer. And they were really cute, and you were a little drunk, and probably wanted it anyway. That way you can tell yourself your weren't raped.

my canon network laser printer has been going strong for the last 10 years, and I bought it used.

We get it, samefag. You thought your comment was incredibly witty and did not get as much attention as it deserved. Now stop samefagging.

Your autism is showing

No, they are all bankrupt.

brothermall.com/Refurbished/

Pretty much this, however mono laser printer can still be bought for dirt cheap if you shop around. If you want to print photos or pictures you're much better off going to a printing shop and getting it done proper.

>Toner will cost you

Xerox. Major investment upfront, but IT ALWAYS WORKS. And no 400MB's of HP bloatware.

The sub 100 BrotherĀ® laser printer is fucking amazing. Wireless, software is completely minimal (no derp derp photo """"studio""""" shit etc).

It doesn't survive a 6 foot drop onto bricks though. So don't do that, because I did.

By sub I meant>$100. Comes with a cartridge that prints like 2000 pages. It also holds like 200 sheets of paper in a tray.

Brother HL-L2340DW amazon.com/dp/B00LZS5EEI/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_cxINybA18YMKW

bullshit. i work with the wretched contraptions a lot. quality between same model, same batch varies so much. ricoh much better for SMB. for home use a cheap samsung mono laser for the win

my HL-2150N kept track of no. of printed pages on a toner and refused to print even while the toner wasn't completely empty

so don't trust Brother. I gave that one to my dad and got a refurbished Samsung ML-2851ND because I wanted built-in duplex.

I don't know about laser, but for inkjet you can be sure every single mft is ripping you off.

How about some shitty Epson ink-jet and a CISS system?

that carving is rad as hell

It's the Crazy horse monument in South Dakota, and it won't be complete in either of our lifetimes