es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cipango
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ladyboys dont give fucks they take them

map is wrong

russia controlled parts of Korea at various times

>French Guiana

>implying Japan wasn't Netherlands bitch

kek stupid ameridumb
they were ALLOWED to trade with japan. if we didn't like it then just BBQed them like other gaijins.

Yeah, right.

Orange just arrived and ordered nippon to open and kept everyone else out

>China
>European control
When did this happen?

Commies and Portuguese

We bought slaves from te nips, and also colonize them for almost 100 Nagasaki

Macau for 500 years!
We were conquerors and shiet ....

nigga, please. how can you "order" a country that can easily BTFO you?
just hundreds of japanese troops in SEA were constantly defeating those westerners to the level of making a spanish royal direct his men to avoid encountering japanese troops and making a king of thailand appoint one of them a governor. it's not so good idea to intimidate them especially in their homeland in which like a million of troops were around.
>“A Spanish royal decree of 1609 specifically directed Spanish commanders in the Pacific ‘not to risk the reputation of our arms and state against Japanese soldier'”. Giving Up the Gun: Japan’s Reversion to the Sword, 1543-1879: Noel Perrin, p. 35.

Does America controlling Japan and South Korea give European dominance by proxy?

>anglos
>literally germanic barbarians
>european

Fixed the map.

but england was roman land. They're centaunly more roman than fucking russia

post-rome are:
- romans
- west slavs (I want to change Russia to western slavic culture)
- finno-ugric

anglos aren't Post Rome, they are post-barbarians

Ethiopia was technically only occupied, and they didn't capture 100% of the country. Italy captured the capital and most of the country, but most people were rural and barely felt the effects of Italian "colonization". I'd put them under partial European control or influence.

It was divided up into spheres of influence where European empires had exclusive trading rights iirc.

Without European trade your "country" would still be a medieval shithole
The reason Japan didn't got invaded was because there was nothing to gain to begin with

>no natural resources
>no superior technology
no-one gave a fuck lmao

No Slav outside of the Balkans received Roman influence at all.

Why is Ethiopia green?

>literally a shithole of a non country calls japan a shithole
lmao
japan, being volcanic islands with rich gold mines, had long been known as the legendary Land of Gold where many people, including mongols, tried to visit (and take), and japanese silver was also an essential part of chinese monetary economy, the largest in the world back then. so, considering gold being pretty high on western agendas back in the time, not to mention the spanish conquest of meso/south americas to looking for it, there was no reason to conquer japan if it was possible. of course they couldn't tho xD

>Japan and Korea
>Not influenced by the west

>Ethiopia
They literally wuz kangz n shiet and they were never conquered.

made some changes

-japan under euro influence
-turkey and persia were both conquered in ancient times by alexander
-mainland china was not controlled by euro
-other fixes

>mainland china was not controlled by euro

proofs
>muh trade cities
>muh ching bend over to great euro
NOT conquest

Welcome to Asia, Portugal-san

>japan
>only allowed europeans to trade
>sphere of influence

>china
>some coastal regions were literally occupied, carved up and colonized by europeans
>never colonized

hmm interesting which european country was in control of the western coast of north america??? very interested in this new knowledge

Mostly Spain. Russia had one settlement in California too, but it was abandoned after not that long.

>only allowed europeans to trade
i don't think you understand the power dynamics that were at play. it isn't so much japan disallowing or allowing something but purely how much value was seen in japan by the euros

Yeah it's a tricky one

what about ethiopian empire? who 'conquered' or 'colonized' it?

Italy?

kek

> Russia claiming to be Roman

AHAHAHAHA

>Iran, Afganistan, Mongolia
>occupied by USSR/USA and allies
>not partial European control or influence

Whatever, EU is currently being conquered and will never rise again

archive.is/6ImVK

>EU Plans $290,000 Per Person Fine on Countries Refusing “Fair Share” of Refugees

Neither were a bunch of the other places. But Chinese territory was controlled by multiple European powers for decades (And in the case of Britain and Portugal: Centuries.)

>again

When did the European Union rise at all anyway ?

isn't that a bit late for this map?? britain was part of japanese allied occupation, yet i don't see no japan on this map

just because the pope says this area is spanish doesn't mean it's in any real meaning of the word under spanish control

you literally have an extra chromosome if you think that has any effect on europe outside your burger mc newspapers and mc news channels

There are old Spanish churches in the southwest and some Spanish descent communities.

i'm talking washington, oregon northern california and inland from these areas

They did have exclusive trading rights with japan for a few centuries I think
But not even close to what youre suggesting

>Portugal
>not Europe
Kek

>i don't think you understand the power dynamics that were at play.
the power dynamics was only effective among europeans, which is why japan could BBQ them like and BTFO them in SEA with impunity.

Bc theyre ours and not yurops :^)

Spain was thousands of kilometers away and still BTFO. Japan was just to useless at the time for anyone giving a real fuck

Just take a map and look at the names of the cities.

>the power dynamics was only effective among europeans
what do you mean by this? euro infighting prevented them from attempting at japan's top imaginary gold value?

>and BTFO them in SEA with impunity
are you talking about ww2 now? after germany had done the real work, occupied the actual countries themselves, when japan heroically with native help slaughtered some few dutch, british farmers and plantation owners? simply epic btfoing bro!

you're the same retard as in a few other threads on the same topic. japan has always been known in the area to be devoid of natural resources, and i thought this was a source of euphoria because then the economy is skill rather than resources but i guess what suits the fantasy at hand the best!

yes that's a few places in california, no-one is contending that. i'm talking about this fantasy where somehow washington to ohio to kansas to oregon was spanish

It was. But it was never properlly colonized

The only reason why Thailand was kept independent was because they were lucky enough to be between French Indochina and British India so they could serve as a buffer state.

>it's bullshit mappy time

yeyeye my favorite time!

the amount of faggots here trying to alter historical facts only proves how "winners write history" is applied in real life.

And thats one thing that'll never change.

it wasn't under spanish control in any meaning of the word. the author of this map is either spanish or racist agains native americans

>Japan
>never colonized
now did that chart forget that the United States essentially set up Japan's post ww2 government from the ground up while guiding them economically
if thats not colonization idk what is

Read the title of the map again.

>meme "battle" full of [citation needed]
defeating chinese pirates (with a few japanese leaders if any) means nothing.
IRL japanese mercenaries were highly valued by the king of Ayutthaya because they could BTFO his opponents including spaniards.
>The Japanese colony was highly valued for its military expertise, and was organized under a "Department of Japanese Volunteers" (Krom Asa Yipun) by the King of Ayutthaya. He became the head of the Japanese colony, and in this position supported the military campaigns of King Songtham, at the head of a Japanese army flying the Japanese flag.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamada_Nagamasa

>Japan was just to useless at the time for anyone giving a real fuck
japan was full of gold and silver, which spain was dying for to the level of wiping out a civilization.
even though the legend of Zipangu/Cipango was exaggerated, it indeed had one of the largest gold/silver productions of that time.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cipango

is britain not european somehow? why is australia, canada, india, south africa, rhodes red line then included?

don't talk about what you know nothing about, retard

>it indeed had one of the largest gold/silver productions of that time.
pure ahistoric fantasy

Cortez were private expeditions m8. If the crown wanted they could have built a fleet and carpet bomb the shit put of Japan and cut all trade,but it was pointless,no profit at all

America is not Europe. Even if what we did could be considered colonization, Japan would still be orange on that map.

yes you implied that already in your previous message. now read the reply to that again.

>ottomans
>not european
wew

I literally don't understand what you're trying to say. The Canadian said Japan should be green because of American occupation. I pointed out that American colonies would not count on this map. And then you start talking about Britain?

Britain was part of the Allied occupation of Japan.

Then it should be partial European control at max.

so should india, the ethiopian empire and the various ottoman mandates then too. the author of the map is a weeaboo plain and simple.

The first Supreme Leader was actually a Russian. So the map is technically wrong.

you are a hopeless retard.
geographically, it's not uncommon for a land like japan to have significant gold deposits because it's volcanoes and underground hot water that carry gold and develop gold rich layers, both of which japan is abundant with.

bombardments on coastal lines with puny cannons of that time do nothing, lmao

Cut the fish supply,which was a big part of the Japanese diet. It also kills all the trade.

The Finn is right though. Why would you ever want to invade a small volcanic island when you have two continents full of gold (South America and North America.)

We were just traders with Japan. But we actually helped Japan kick the other Europeans out.

Just like we helped America kick the British out.
And helped Africans enslaving each other and helped native Americans kill each other. We sold chemical weapons to Iraq. Thanks to us nuclear secrets leaked to Pakistan, Iran and North Korea.

We're in the helping business.

these gold deposits seem to purely exist in your head

>persia
>afghanistan

but alexander the great

We also helped Germans with logistics in WW1. And had a perfect registration of all the jews before the nazis invaded. We're helpful like that.

>white barbarians INVADE AND ENSLAVE THE ENTIRE WORLD
>a few hundred years later some people from the colonies want to reap the benefits a bit
>WHITE GENOCIDE RACE WAR NOW MURDER ALL NON-WHITES
...what the fuck?

China was probably under partial European control or influence because of Hong Kong being a British crown colony for 99 years.

we made the world better by invading it

lies won't wash away the blood

They sound like Russians talking down to Eastern Europe desu.

>stop being so butthurt about communism/colonialism! We built infrastructure and education! You should be thankful for us! The reason it failed after ~70 years is that there wasn't enough communism/white rule!

>lies
and
>implying I give a shit about shitskins' blood
We should have killed more

You made better for yourselves. Not that I mind since most white people were still poor historically while the elite have always benefited

why do white 'people' lack empathy? I want an opinion from the source

>most white people were still poor historically
Most PEOPLE were.

Most people everywhere in every civilisation were poor. Being rich wouldn't even have a name if it was the norm.

If you saw a huge continent filled with diamonds, oil, copper and other natural resources, and you saw these resources weren't being exploited to their full potential - wouldn't you invade?

And like a quarter of china being annexed by Russia. But the partial control here more refers to the 'unequal' treaties and other economic domination of china.

Non-whites and whites are natural enemies senpai.

We were never meant to be friends.

Look at the white people that actually do befriend blacks, they're dreadful.

It's because this site is full of white trash. Those are always the most racist white because they see they don't have what most whites have, a normal social life, a higher average income than most non whites, etc etc, and blame non whites for them not having it. I've literally seen people here say it's impossible to get a gf if you're white these days when that's clearly not true.

Go back to the helicopter commie. Bringing civilization to barbarians is our duty as we are the superior breed of humans

We don't blame non-whites for all our problems - that would make us just as bad as the people we hate.

99% of "white trash" hates nobody outside of blacks and muslims - and that's because blacks and Muslims cause a shitload of problems.

You won't find a Klan member talking about how much he hates Chinamen 24/7.

Most countries only hate migrants they have no colonial ties with.

China got fucked up by Euros after the Opium wars and the Boxer Rebellion. They weren't conquered per se, but compared to Japan and Germany's War reparations they were absolutely anal-ravaged.

>spain
>european

nice try cumskins

Yeah not true at all. People here hate on Asians all the time especially Canadians. Theyll call them ugly or soulless or a variety of insults.

in other words, you lack the ability to perceive people as individuals, instead creating two camps, "white" and "non-white" and acting like there can be no bridge between these groups, like the coarsest of your tribalist ancestors

pic related, "civilization"

for the record wealth doesn't imply a higher level of empathy