CAT S60

is this the best beat-someone-to-death-with-it phone on the market today?

Other urls found in this thread:

business.panasonic.co.uk/computer-product/toughpad/FZ-X1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Le rugged hype (C)

Unless you can name another phone I can temp their bloody face with after giving them a phone flogging, yes.

the betas like it, it's rugged (TM)

Wouldn't it be easier to just throw a samsung phone at them and blow their face off?

Well sure but then you no longer have a phone

to be honest the FLIR camera is fucking neat as hell and might have some real potential in emergency search-and-rescue fields and the like

lumia 635

I wouldn't buy one of those phones but the FLIR camera is cool. With the new meme being dual back cameras I wish manufacturers would make one of them IR.

Rumour I heard is the feds have been worrying about this phone ending up in the hands of terrorists to make makeship thermal sniper rifles to take people out at night.

How feasible would this be anyway? Would you just point the flir camera at your scope and magically get thermal vision?

If you point a FLIR camera at glass you'll get the temp of the glass, not what's behind the glass.

>How feasible would this be anyway? Would you just point the flir camera at your scope and magically get thermal vision?
not at all feasible because IR doesn't work like that

That would be fucking stupid. For the cost of this phone and a scope you could buy a scope with thermal built in. You know FLIR makes those right?

this is why i keep the temperature of my home right at 99

ohhh no wonder thermal flir images of people wearing sunglasses looks cool...

mmm that's too hot

It's a neat phone, but I feel like the camera and flir sensor are too vulnerable.

t. guy with a scratched up flir sensor

just get an old nokia you faggot

us govt restricts sale of flir cameras with a frequency of more than like 10Hz because of this

underrated

Pretty sure sonim builds stuff like that, too.
So, unless I wanted a thermal cam, I'd go for another phone.

>Non-removable Li-Ion 3800 mAh battery

fucking dropped.

It's okay if you drop it, look at how rugged that beast is

Your government is silly.

BV6000 is quite popular on low end spectrum

business.panasonic.co.uk/computer-product/toughpad/FZ-X1

these seem pretty good

Oukitel K10000 is pointier and heavier.

I had an old CAT smartphone. It was shit. It wasn't """"""""""""rugged""""""""""""" at all.

tbqh my $50 Lumia 640 is quite rugged. reminds me a lot of Nokia because it's mostly becaues of the plastic that it can take a beeting.

I always wanted to take IR nude selfies.

> be a construction/general industrial company
> decide to buy employees a phone
> this one actually may come in handy compared to everything else

that's the point of this phone

I want one but I'm in the US and it's hardware is pretty old by now

Body temp, dilation, blood pulse etc. are not good indication that the person is lying.

Where did I say anything about using a fucking FLIR camera as a polygraph? Where did I say anything at all about lying?

Other rugged phones have shit battery and shit internals and have a bad screen. I have been waiting for something actually rugged and good to come along. Temp camera is actually pretty damn cool and useful.

>glove and wet-finger compatible
resistive touch making a comeback?

>BV6000
whoa. those look breddy gud and mucho affordable.

Is a candybar-style smartphone really ideal for a "fugged" phone anyway?

really? haha, what a bunch of fags