The state of lunix software

I just wanted to pick a color for fuck's sake. Then again, it's 2.8.20, it was fine on 2.8.18.

Other urls found in this thread:

bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=740634
bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=740634#c41
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>doesn't dualboot to use non shit programs

motherfucker

bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=740634

it doesn't work with multiple monitors apparently.
top le kek.

>Windows
Found your problem

why would you subject yourself to a port of the GIMP

bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=740634#c41
>freeturds delusional as always

>Look mom I found a bug from open bugtracker :D

>look mom, I didn't

from the comments
> download a sampler - there are plenty of free RGB sample tools out there.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
freeturds are funny.

Post yfw wintoddlers are too retarded for GIMP

NOT EVEN GIMP WORKS. THEY HAVE NO SOFTWARE THAT MATTERS. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.
AGHBAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Looks like you are trying to recover from , dumb wintoddler

Hello pajeet, working hard for extra time to poo?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
He seriously believes it's a viable solution to run lunux and avoid all the important software we must use anyway.
ABHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
he seriously believes that

AHHAHAHAHA

You sound bitter, did chad hit you again in school?

Attaboy. Please come to collect your complimentary red fedora and your shekel. We love your work on the anti-Microsoft meme scene.

wow maximum butthurt wintoddler KEK

Post winTRASH memes

Please call our dedicated call center. Susan at HR would love to offer you the position of Chief Executive Officer at Marketing. Love to see you soon!

15 rupees and a plate of curry has been dispatched to your designated shitting street, rajapajeet.

I hope you can recover from the ass damage you got from

What is the point of this, pajeet?

>watching poor autistic teenagers fight over who's system is less shit

We at Oracle Corporation strive to offer our clients the best possible service of informing them of the dangers of Microsoft. Therefore, 5 shekels have been deposited to your Enterprise account.

Please call our dedicated needful crew rakesh so he cant designate your street with pro Microsoft campaign. Remember: You cannot bring your toilet witch otherwise he will not Poo in the LOO

The offices of VMware, Inc. welcome your contribution to the anti-Microsoft meme and have deposited 4 shekels and 3 grains towards your corporate account.

exactly.

At microsoft brainwash institution, our first priority is to learn how to poo in the loo. Our graduates can successfully take the poo in the thread instead of the street with 100% success rate

Red Hat, Inc. is grateful for your contribution to the anti-Microsoft cause and has deposited 2 shekels to your account.

>500 million dollar net worth head of a $693bn company
How is he failing so badly?

The world microsoft defense force is proud to have an online micrsosoft defender such as yourself.

Want to join the legion of brainwashed indian damage control force? Contact now!

We at Oracle Cloud admire your effort in your anti-Microsoft memes and welcome you to participate in this week's Expo.

> Anyone who hates windows is a pedophile neckbeard who makes a living dumpster diving looking for old thinkpads to restore and sell to other neckbeards
Is this statement correct?

>this meme again

>complaining about free and open source software

why don't you just find the source of the issue and patch it? you expect the rest of us to write perfect software and give it to you for free?

Hello, sir.
I have great news for you. Our telemetry data analysis has came up a primary report of your online activities.
I am proud to announce you the award of "Most butthurt Microsoft defender" award for 2017.

As a token of honor we will grant you 5 bing points and 15 (yes, that's 15.00) indian rupees so you can sustain your family for the next month.

- POOinLOOtella

then stop fucking shilling to use it before it's fixed you fucking basement dwelling sperglord.

Our dedicated online Microsoft defense force needs your defense!

We are now hiring @pajeetingForDemRupees.
Happy shilling!

Top kek

Have pajeets reached the chinese level where there are so many of them they start being born without souls?

Quick announcement.

The online Microsoft shilling competition has been reopened as new challengers arrive. We will update our online shill ranks and send microsoft goodies like toilet papers and rupees and cool merchandise to the winners.

The new winner will now receive 50 Bing points and 19.99 rupees!

savage

THIS WEEK ON MICROSOFT IMAGE DEFENSE

Pajeets left dumbstruck as OP and his fellow microsoft defender post an obscure bug found in GIMP to quickly snatch 14 Bing points and a plate of curry.

How will the other pajeets recover?
Is OP going to be the new winner of "premium Microsoft defender"?
Is the competetion over.

We'll find out at Sup Forums-Microsoft shills royal rumble 2017

#happy_shilling_2017

> Load a jpg
> Select the color palette
> Shit crashes
> Somehow this is an obscure bug
you wot

Hitler might have lost the battle.
Microsoft might have lost the battle of OS.
But
OP is not ready to admit defeat.

#trueMicroWorrior legends lives on!

60 bing points right there for perseverance!!

#Shill-Bill

I've had many 'FOR FUCK'S SAKE!*' moments with GNU/Foolnix, so I can sympathize. I solved my particular issues by reinstalling Win7, and now I can go back to actually being productive, instead of chasing quirks, and spending hours of time researching cryptic error messages- only to wind up with more questions than answers. I still use GNU/Boonix for banking, but I certainly won't be wasting any more of my precious time with GNU/Bloopix. I truly admire those who have the acumen, time, and patients to work with all forms of *nix, but I myself have far more interesting things to do with my time.

>* ForFuck'sSake! is a registered trademark of GNU+Goonix, all rights reserved under the WTF license. More info @ www.wtfpl.net.

>OP posts a genuine problem with FOSS, along with proof from the horse's mouth

>not the software's fault ur jus too retarded to use loonix LMAO
>go back to Sup Forums you stupid wintoddler!
>0.02 rupees have been deposited to your account pajeet
>LOL u can at least fix the bug urself, unlike ur botnet trash

REALLY activates the almonds.

Even windows users are mature enough to admit their OS is flawed.

>expecting serious discussion on Shitposting Sup Forumseneral.
Lurk moar.

>lunix software
>windows
???

What were you expecting from autismos using and shilling an OS that requires constant maintenance and not getting paid for it.

>using and shilling an OS that requires constant maintenance and paying for it.
DESIGNATED

>OP posts
You are not fooling anyone, OP

> After looking at the Problem Details, I noticed the following items: "Fault Module Name: libpixman-1-0.dll" and "Exception Code: c0000005". I did lookup that item and notice others reporting the same issue on Win7x64, which is what I am using. However, I did not see anyone with a solution or fix. Nor did I see anyone having reported the issue.
>Win7x64
>Win7
>You're retarded