>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/
pckeyboard.com/
amazon.com/s?me=A2GLVWCFA1U5MG&merchant=A2GLVWCFA1U5MG&qid=1478087739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where can I buy a Pok3r RGB Blues US ????
Nobody has stock...

commence the butt hurting

>only one cable has failed, and it's not clear whether it was due to mistreatment
>the same picture is posted over and over by the same person in every thread
How can Pexonfags ever recover?

pexon on suicide watch tbqh

How do they work?

Post dirty keyboards

it'll be restocked on mechanicalkeyboards later this month

Yeah I know...
Do they usually come up short on preorders, or will I actually be able to buy one when they come into stock?

>ANOTHER day wasted discussing keyboards on Sup Forums instead of doing something PRODUCTIVE

Bought this on sale for $50 a couple years back and it's still going strong. I wanted a nicer keyboard that could fit on my desk drawer while also leaving room for my mouse. It's not top of the line but if you can get it on sale like I did it's worth the money. The cable is detachable if needing to replace but I haven't worn it out yet either.

Hey I bought this as well this Black Friday. All in all it's probably their best board with a good price, dedicated volume control, tasteful color scheme and no sperg RGB lighting.

Just wish they made it in more switches, red is not the best for typing which is why I bought a topre board recently.

I have two Das Keyboards I picked up around 5-6 years ago. One with blank key caps one with blue key switches, and another with browns.

They still work great, although the USB expansion ports in one of them don't work anymore, think I fucked them up somehow. Anyway, I'm getting bored with them, and feel Das is just baby's first easy-modo mechanical keyboard. I want to advance to the next level.

What should I look at or research? I'm in America, my budget is $100-$200. Don't care for LEDs so much, but if they're non-optional, would prefer non-blue LEDs. Tactile key switches to start. Full or TKL, will consider both.

I'm looking for something bulky and rock-solid, something that's got the old Commodore 64 or Amiga feel to it in terms of cap quality. A pleasing color scheme for the caps would be nice too.

SHOULD I JUST BUY A MODEL M FOR THE MEMES?

I HAVE BOUGHT 5 THINKPADS IN THE PAST 2 WEEKS

Do it

It shall be done. What years should I look for?

A mostly customized keyboard for around $100
Seen good reviews
Should I?

>Just wish they made it in more switches

Same here, there's definitely more to be desired from the cherry switches that are installed in them.

I do like having raised keys though, great for cleaning (I eat at my desk like an animal). Even with the drawer, I still somehow get crumbs on it.

You should open up a keyboard shop like half of this thread and then shill your ass off while posting on Sup Forums.

>open up a keyboard shop like half of this thread
what

Nothing wrong with it, go ahead.

hurr durr

seriously
what?
the only obvious thing that gets shilled here, and most of it is bait, is rama garbage

>No TKL custom
>TKL more expensive
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>order a 1ft coiled cable
>takes over a month to ship
>only 3 inches is coiled, over 3 ft of regular cable

>RGB
He fell for the meme

Saw it on sale for 60 Euros or something, really wanted a keyboard with a numerical pad on the right side + brown switches though so I've ordered a Cherry MX 3.0 for my first mech.
Hope I've done well, ah well my current keyboard is probably not too far off from dying anyway, it's a old 20 bucks Logitech.

don't buy this piece of shit. after a year of (heavy) use, both of my ctrl keycaps are broken. now i need to get new ones which is kind of difficult/expensive in europe.

>gaming keyboard
>is a piece of shit
Wow!

i never had a problem with any logitech product before this.

Most their keyboards have been membranes with gimmicks.

my mate uses them and they don't even hold up to csgo/overwatch induced rage punching from him, shit products that don't deserve the label "gaming" tbqh

>they don't even hold up to csgo/overwatch induced rage punching from him
i don't punch my keyboards. this happened during normal use. 100 bucks for this crap, never again.

hello Sup Forumsentlemen
I would like to know if pic related is decent
I dont want to spend to much money, but im on membrane right now

oh my fucking god the new lightsaver supports hhkb layout with massive bezels as well as the traditional 96-key im fucking dying

duck gotta be taking the piss with this

>14 euro
Probably its just a "mechanical feel"/"half-mech", read the description carefully.
Somewhat decent (for the price) chinese TKL mek board cost round $40-50, cheapest ones ~$30

for what fucking purpose did they bring this ugly cunt into existence?

you need to go back, pedro

cause some morons will buy anything and this is a great excuse to tuck on some costs here and there to make it expensive as shit

>EUR
>Mexico

thanks for your input
what about "semi-mechanic" (left) or Cooler Master cheapo 30€ mech (right)
from what i read semi-mech is only membrane but with independent circuit for each key, wich should be fine

>Cooler Master cheapo 30€ mech
But this CM is also a rubberdome, lol.
>semi-mech is only membrane but with independent circuit
Not really. Usually there is individual slider for each key, which produces tactile feedback, but at the base its still a rubberdome sheet over membrane.

rubberdome ? whad do you mean? it was listed as mechanic on the website....

>it was listed as mechanic
It is listed as MEME-chanical whatever the fuck that means.

isnt that basically topre

is that way senpai

On unrelated note, how are drevo keyboards regarded here? I have seen positive reviews about them and I am planing to buy one as a portable driver. Planning on buying them with outemu blacks as people has always told me that i'm a keyboard smasher (on laptop, even thought my laptop keyboard is pretty good, maybe habit from bad keyboards).

im actually really interested on this now, because of someone buy one of those and compare it to a topre keyboard

I have the Masterkeys Lite L "Meme-Chanical" Keyboard. Its really wierd if you are used to cherrys, you can feel that its membrane but you have that subtle tactile thing going on.

Topre actuation is based on some complicated electronic magic sensing spring compression, while dome over membrane is good old "bridge two traces together" shit.
Topre actuates mid-stroke, rubberdome actuates on bottoming out.
There is a shit-ton of those chinese "mechnical feel" keyboards, ranging in quality, but usually cheap as dirt. Some of them have MX-compatible sliders so you can change caps (like those CM and i-Rocks keyboards)

My Ducky Shine 6 comes today. I'm pretty excited. I didn't realize ducky's were so well built. I'll post pictures when i get it if you guys want.

I've been wanting a dactyl for a while but the effort required to source the parts and assemble it as well as the price has stop me. Why such a high barrier for entery.

The orthodox just seems kinda gimped without the curved keys.

is the planck a real keyboard or just an expensive artisan holder?

They did with the Ducky preorders. After they came back in stock they sold out instantly. So preorder them now. You can always cancel or return it since you get a 30 day return policy

IBM model M on ebay, or if you want something new and modern get a Unicomp Model M which you can buy on their website or amazon. Their own website has more customization options, but if you prefer amazon then you can order from them. This keyboard has a unique typing experince sine it was one of the only switches where the tactile feedback and click happen at the exact moment of actuation

Don't bother with these hybrid memechanical switches. Either get a Chinese mechanical keyboard like a Tomoko or Magicforce, or a rubber dome like a k120

Yuck. That looks hideous, but the Duck light saver v3 looks ugly in general. If they made one without the horrid case I might buy one, otherwise I'll pick up the RS96 or ZZ96

Can't wait for the next run of the RS96. The standard case is so simple, reliable and nice looking.

I'm just waiting for the ZZ96 to drop, but the RS96 also looks good too.

There are Chinese knockoffs that you can buy like the PlumMX96, but they look ugly.

I slightly prefer the RS96 standard case's design to the ZZ96, but they're both nice and clean. Honestly, whichever one comes up first will get my money in all likelihood, and I'll be happy as a pig in shit either way.

Can I get any good keyboards, with under 50 euros? I have never owned one of those mechanicals, so what are the things to look for?

You can.There are plenty of cheap keyboards thanks to the chinese. Some brands to check out are Tomoko, Magicforce, Keycool, and Royal Kludge.
They all have keyboards for under 50€

You can buy them from china using aliexpress and banggood, or get them from amazon

Okay I will check them out, ty for info.

>my mate uses them and they don't even hold up to csgo/overwatch induced rage punching from him
>my mate rage punching
>my mate guis
Come on lad.

What wireless mechanical keyboard should I get Sup Forums?

this one

Why would you want to get a keyboard where you can't see lettering, regardless of how l33t you are at touch typing..

then get the one with lettering. Its not that hard user.

Are ducky keyboards decent quality or should I be looking for something else?

Nice. Think I'll stick with RAMA though :)

I'd say they're a solid 8/10. There aren't that many keyboards with a steel plate, thick PBT dye-sub keycaps, and macro programmability all for around 100 bucks. I also like the minimalist look that they have, except for the shine 6, that looks like trash

all these keyboards look cringy as fuck.

>compact layout
>massive bezels

it takes a special kind of retard to come up with something like this

you haven't seen anything yet

What's the cheapest non-shit mechanical keyboard? Currently using an IBM Model M and love it, but I can't get them cheaply in my country and I need a spare in case I ever break it.

I want to sell my relatively unused ISO UK Pok3r with MX Greens, where should I sell it and for how much? They seem really rare now so I'm struggling to come up with a number...

whats this style of keyboard known as?

Almost everything would be a down grade compared to the model M, but you can get cheap cherry g80-3000 keyboards for like 40 bucks, especially in Europe where they are popular, or if you want you can get a dell at101w for 40 bucks as well

well Vortex is restocking them next month so try selling them on ebay, geekhack, deskthority, or reddit as soon as possible

35% keyboards

How much do you think I could get for it? Ultimately I want to get another one in MX Green or Clear for me EnjoyPBT cyrillic that will be arriving.

I want to get an ANSI model, I mean.

Depends. Anywhere from 100-140 bucks. Put up a FS add on the deskthority market place for 140 euro then work down from there. If you aren't gonna ship for free in Europe then mark the price down buy 10 bucks and have them pay for the shipping.

deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/

Good stuff, thanks for the pointer.

Anyone on this mykeyboard.eu P3ker RGB order? It's taking forever.

Are there any good mechanical keyboards made for Macs? I'd like cherry mx blues if possible. Needs to have media keys.

You can buy my Pok3r :^)

Or a HHKB

Unicomp, Magiforce, and Matias all make mechanical keyboards for apple computers. You can also get an Apple mechanical Keyboard

So I noticed that if I go fast enough I don't even notice the tactility on alot of my switches, including topre, MX and MODs. This makes the "tactility" kind of pointless if I really need to type. Any switch out there that's got the most unfuckingbelievable tactility out there? Matias? Zealios?

Buckling springs is relatively easy to get and comes in a modern layout. Anything more tactile like the Model F or Beam springs and you'd have to live with a non standard layout

pckeyboard.com/
amazon.com/s?me=A2GLVWCFA1U5MG&merchant=A2GLVWCFA1U5MG&qid=1478087739

You can mod it into a TKL if you don't like full size keyboards

This makes me so angry, I can't begin to describe it.

Colored caps:
Braided cables

maybe this is more to your liking

faggotboards

nice dubs.
If you prefer classical keyboards then this general has those too

Keyboards must be gray or black.

Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain

1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”

Jeremiah 4:30
And you, O desolate one, what do you mean that you dress in scarlet, that you adorn yourself with ornaments of gold, that you enlarge your eyes with paint? In vain you beautify yourself. Your lovers despise you; they seek your life.

You're taking those out of context. This is what god wanted keyboards to look like

God says 640x480 and no /fa/ncy keyboards.