Just got my tax return in and I'm in need of a new phone...

Just got my tax return in and I'm in need of a new phone. I currentry have a Note 4 that keeps shutting off if I open more than 1 app because it doesn't know how to manage RAM apparently. I was going to go for the unlocked route and I need some advice.

Galaxy S7 Edge or Galaxy S7 Edge?

Galaxy S1

New Samsung phones do the same thing OP

My iPhone 7 doesn't have this problem. It just werks.

I'm just worried about the ram on Iphones. I've considered getting one, but I'm accustomed to the larger screen size and the resolution of samsung. Plus I don't want to shell out an extra $300-$400 on an Iphone.

1/2

2/2

How much do you want for your note 4

If I were to sell it, maybe $150 - $200

>Not donating your tax return to charity.

is the s7 not more expensive?

it is in my country. which i find hilarious.

See

That's alot of monies.

Are you going to sell it?

I've had Samsung phones since ~2010 and I'm currently on the S4 now. I'm fucking done with Android. I realize my phone is old anyway, but I just want something that fucking works. I'm getting the 7+ in the next month or two.

Shell out the money.

After I decide on a new phone and purchase it, yeah.

Questions

>any use and tear? Scratches?
>What android version is it
> what version of the note 4 is it? Tmobile? Verizon?

>Being a consumerist whore
>Giving your shekels to Jews
>Not helping your fellow man in need

Hope you never fall on hard times user.

There are a few scratches on the aluminum side pieces. A small circular cracked on the bottom right side of the front screen, some paint chipping on the stylus, and a small chuck missing from the top right part of the aluminum casing. It is an unlocked T-mobile phone with marshmallow.

>Donate $500 for every GDQ event
>Giving $1,000 to charity every year
>Bad person for keeping my tax money

It's a scratch and dent special basically.

Your taxes are already donated to charity, why would you give your tax return to them as well?

don't treat your tax return as a gift youngsters, put that shit in the bank and continue to spend like a normal white person. Phones are a colossal waste of money, a 100 dollar android phone from walmart can do all the shit your fancy 800 dollar nigger phones can do (make phone calls, text, browse the internet)

don't be so stupid with your money

if you have to wait for tax return to buy a piece of technology, you can't afford that piece of technology

-dad

Just wait for an S8