Ladies and gentleman ipresent you

ladies and gentleman ipresent you
the USA

>"Oi bruv, welcome to Great Britain!"

Me on the bottom

Could be worse.

>free to take a nap anywhere you want
What's the problem?

Yes like being in a 60% white country only or being invaded by mexicans or being mexican yourself or the best, there is a 40% chance that an american on Sup Forums is either Asian, black or mexican. Yeah you're right it could be way worse than that.

WTF? That's outrageous!!!

Why are those negresses inside a shop?

wow, how progressive and multicultural!

We have more whites than your country ever will

Indeed, It could be much worse.

WTF i hate homeless people now!

fuck off commie

Any Boy Scouts will simple dig ditches and get his camp dry...

I didn't know the refugee centers had free wifi.

this

awful

cool

>It could be much worse
he says, posting an irrelevant picture to the poster he was responding to (where much of it had been demolished anyway)

>It's a "Europe tries to be cool but gets BTFO instead" thread

Mexicans are pretty cool you idiot, you cant compare muslim savages with mexicanos.

You have more whales too.

Chicano here. Go fuck yourself, Syrian cock sucker.

Yeah we could be a country starting wars that kill tonnes of civilians (on both sides) and ruin the homes of those who don't die causing them to seek a better life elsewhere.

At least we have the compassion to take in these people. Even in a small percentage may mean us harm. Even if their views are radically different from our own.

That picture you posted is a tiny area they kept those civilians and if you'd read the news at all lately you would see they have been moved to a vastly improved camp.

t. Mahmud Abdul Bin-Saleh

>taking notes on how to handle the banter

>yeah we could be a country starting wars that kill tonnes of civilians (on both sides)
you did that in ireland

Which time?

t. Wilhelm Al-Salami

Thats not how water works retard

the troubles, the war for independence, 1798 rebellion, cromwell conquests, irish confederacy wars
I could go on but I think you get the point

>compassion for these people
Whoa we didnt have any middle east allies in the second gulf war, it was just you guys and us. You dont owe favors to anybody.

Damnit Britain you only have so much economic juice left.

Tell me user, how does water works

At least mexico will still be a western nation in 50 years.

memes to be honest.
>muh republic
you know you're west Brits really :^)

that guys next level

Your turn will soon be coming, when I'm finished.
No Jew ever lost to a petty samurai.

Funny thing that guy is an Aussie, he probably goes over his backyard to do all that stuff.

you're halfway to a republic lad
islamic republic

Think you meant caliphate

Islam isn't so good with democracy

Unless you are blocking new currents of water, the water beneath you is also already in the dirt, so digging a hole wont displace anything