As of today I am a 25 year old kissless virgin

as of today I am a 25 year old kissless virgin

I know that I have reached the point of no return and to be honest I don't do anything to change it, so I shouldn't be complaining.

just wanted to share this thought of mine with you guys.

Get married.

5 more years and you can join us brother
true wisdom awaits you

Happy birthday!

Joyeux anniversaire!

¡Feliz cumpleanos!

Je t'aime anonyme!

>tfw 28

Happy birthday user

How do you guys do this? How does one manage to stay handholdless/kissless/hugless virgin into his 20?

Beats me. I mean, how much of a fuck up does one have to be in order to get that way?

There this drug called autism and we consume it since birth onwards.

By just beeing ourselves

I'd kiss and sleep with you, user!

I swear Denmark should be a rare flag I've only seen like 4 Denmark flags in my entire time on Sup Forums

happy birthday op

>Go to work
>Make light conversation with people that goes nowhere
>Go home
>Stay in home
>Go to sleep
>Repeat
>Do nothing on weekends

It's that easy

it's not that hard
if i didnt have as many friends as i did back then i'd be a kissless too, it's just easier to be more alpha when you're amidst normie friends
I'm not saying having this kinda friends is a good thing tho. Only advantage is you get to your twenties knowing that having a grill is overrated. just wanna watch my animus 2bh

because the rest of them were cocacola truck flag?

be careful from now on OP, they will try and stop you from gaining your powers

OG PIKKEN VAR SÅ STOR

I'm always so horny these days. I don't know what's happening.

Hallo meine Deutsche bruder

Take a break from watching gay porr.

Im 20 but i only kissed 2 girls and only slept with one of them, overall i think i look good i just dont have the courage to aproach girls

I am addicted to my job (I am doing research in molecular biology), and that's pretty much the only thing I care about. I don't like being around people, a therapist of mine told me a few years back that the reason is due to childhood, I used to get rejected a lot. Now I am just alone, and I like it that way. I don't know, this is how it is. Maybe I have some mental disorder, I have no idea.

Didn't you make any social contacts/friends in high school or uni?

I can't help it, user.

I want to be with you so much!

>tfw not a kissless virgin
>mfw I know I probably wont experience it ever again and will never get a gf
It's much worse when you've already tasted the fruit but you know you're uncertain of if you'll ever get to taste it again.

go away

That is normie tier you faggot, just fuck off

Dude.. Du beskriver basically min kammerat og jeg, minus den med at studere molekyler.

You're asking questions you already know the answer to.

I'm a 23 years old kissless fuckless sexless handholdless virgin.

Go bang a hooker, bro. Just get it over with.

no u

Happy birthday from a fellow member of the autism club

No! Don't do it! I want you to lose your virginity with me :3

24 yo friendless kissless virgin freshman at uni

having a blast playing dont starve together though, life's good

Can somebody please kill me?
I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself

Where you live? Maybe we can arrange a murder-suicide.

Don't do it!

Rome

I can't do it on my own.

Sup Forums suicide meet up when?

These sort of threads make me so horny!
I really wish I could meet all of you and take away your virginity!

Please don't kill yourself!

In Bra7il no less, how the fuck do you manage that?

He's not killing himself, he's having someone else kill him you manwhore

Don't do that either!

1) Be unattractive
2) Don't be attractive

nah that's warlock tier here

personally i'd say being autistic is the most defining factor

That's not enough to explain it, lots of ugly guys have sex.

We're not that promiscuous

Being autistic is unattractive

Social phobia.

for sure, i am not bad looking but i have missed out on sleeping with several women in uni because of autism

Attractiveness isn't just visual, I mean the whole package (personality, humor, being interesting, ambitions, etc.)

>There are people who cant believe that 25+ year old virgins exist

I don't know how to date, have sex, kiss or any of that

Anymore than I know how to speak chinese or program linux. I was never taught or given manuals on such a thing so cant' do it

So why bother? Why worry? I'll be a 30 year old virgin soon and it seems normal to me

I wish I was a woman. I'd have tons of sex with you guys

>TFW no matter how bad my life gets, I will NEVER be as much of a loser as OP

Thanks op, you boosted my confidence!

I doubt every loser on this page got that.

>Rome

Oh nice, ending my life in Rome would be a blast desu.

But i don't like the idea of hurting people though. The least i can do is jump from a cliff and pull you with me.

There was an Argentine in /r9k/ that was planning to sudoku in Patagonia and wanted someone to go with him. I should've took that chance desu.

fuck off

Only 5 more years until wizardry.

You don't "program Linux", ya dingus.

Yes, but that doesn't change anything. My best friend all growing up was a nerdy Indian guy who I now play Dark Souls with after college. I also had a few other friends to play vidya with and whatnot. It's not like I'm going to have sex with him though

They've all never dated either

That's mostly it. People here seem to have difficulty talking to other people.

Why? I'm just saying that it would be easier for me to have sex with the folks here on Sup Forums if I was a woman.

>That's not enough to explain it, lots of ugly guys have sex.

Yeah but they're not self-loathing, autistic neckbeards who go on Sup Forums all day and whine abut no gf when they don't even talk to women

the Bourne shell is literally a programming language, ya dingus

You guys should stop being desperate and feeling sorry for yourselves, girls can sense those things.
Develop other interests beside anime, dragons, fantasy and so on. Also, start exercising, get a clean haircut etc.

>just dont be autistic bro

when was that? a friend's neighbour killed himself like two years ago

i'm pretty sure he was born here though

Yeah but the Bourne shell is one program on Linux, so how is it "programming Linux" rather than shell programming?

Seriously, I've got a serious stutter and developed extreme social anxiety because of it, I tackled my problems head on, started taking benzos, got interested in fashion, started a powerlifting routine, now I'm confident around girls and have had a couple very fulfilling relationships

How do perfectly able bodied people just let their lives go to waste?

Great point. Linux is as alien to me as sex and relationships. I know less about anything related to that as I do girls

I'm 29 soon

>Develop other interests beside anime, dragons, fantasy and so on. Also, start exercising, get a clean haircut etc.

That sounds difficult and uncertain.

I'd rather just post pictures of frogs and about suicide I'm never going to commit all day. Girls like that stuff, right?

They already know that. They're just too lazy to do what needs to be done, so they resort to "fuck off, normies" and claims of grapes being sour.
The only thing to do is laugh at them.

just be yourself

Why don't you just hit a local homo beach bar or download grinder, senpai?

What is your job?

I fucked a 4/10 once

>normalfags unironically believes this

I got bullied all through primary and middle school, lost all desire to socialize.

None now, worked temp jobs before. Trying to get on welfare and mooch off rich parents right now

Don't like working, it's boring.

You should try preferring to be cool and not a virgin

>It's not like I'm going to have sex with him though
Why not?

That's not it...
I want someone like me! Someone from Sup Forums!

Hmm well that sucks, I was going to say that I care less and less about being alone the further I progress in my degree, so I guess doing something academically/professionally that you like can be fulfilling enough. But if there's nothing you like then it's tough.

Obviously posting frogs and calling everyone a normie will get you laid... Sooner or later...

I was also deformed so badly I needed 3 upper-body reconstructive surgeries and now hooked on painkillers. During one the anesthesia failed afterwards LOL just LOL

After getting it all "fixed", I'm not unironically getting fat. I've gained 11kg in the past 2 years.I put on some shorts I got as a teen weeks ago and popped the button after a few hours and they fell down. A literal Amerifat.

>rich parents right now
>rich
>complaining

fuck you, dude.

Why does my lifestyle upset you normo?

Cool dude.

Great blogpost where's the subscribe button?

You can live your life alone, socializing online if you want to, when you want to. No unannounced guests, no pleasantries.
You can wagecuck for a better than average wage as a software developer. You don't need to get married to make ends meet. You don't need to support emotional and monetary dead weight i.e a wife and kids.
Cooking doesn't take a day any more and you can order any food you want, online.
For the first time in history, there is a choice to opt the fuck out.

It breaks my heart when I see people from countries I like feeling this...
I want to save you all!

be unattractive -> no confidence -> stay at home -> only leave room when going to school

This is the blog thread so get out if you don't like it.

Probably because your a huge faggot.

I like chubbies!

Go away, moron. Let people vent, ffs.

Are you also a manlet?

It doesn't :^)

Seems like you're not too happy with your own lifestyle tho

If they're so happy with "opting out" why do they keep posting about being virgins and talking about suicide?

NEET virgin life doesn't sound so happy to me.

Mm but posting painfully obvious shit while flaunting your ignorance about is? It's like telling someone that's depressed to "cheer up" or someone in a wheelchair to "just stand up". I get that it might not be easy to relate to us but if you can't then it's honestly better to keep your advice to yourself.

> auscuck normies bring their gfs
REEEEEEEEEEEEE