Buttslaughtered AMDdrone

Cock choking Intel bitch

week bate
get creative intel shills, I'm getting boared hear

exactly

intel always btfo amd

>reviews show Ryzen being an actual competitor
>HUR AMDKEKS BTFO
You need to review your strategy there Intel shill.

>mfw watching all of this chaos between intel and amd

>perfectly happy sitting on my ARM device

fuck y'all lol

>not single socket Shoah

ONE
JOB

So the XFR was boosting the chip to 5Ghz+ out of the box with a basic air cooler?

I hope you guys realize how fucking retarded you sound.

DELET

Nobody has said anything credible about XFR yet, just pure speculation.
No leakers even mentioned it, possibly motherboards/chipsets these people got don't support it.

That looks like it can cook nice meals :^)

wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-5-1600x-processor-benchmark-cinebench-leak/

>same single thread performance as a 6950X that turbos single core up to 4.0 but usually stays around 3.7-3.8(single core)

4 YEAR OLD INTEL PERFORMANCE AMD BTFO AMD BTFO AMD BTFO AMD BTFO AMD BTFO AMD BTFO AMD BTFO AMD BTFO AMD BTFO AMD BTFO

Nice damage control, Brian.

AMD Literally just got DESTROYED

>all of this fanboying happening in this thread
>clinging on to one specific company
>not just buying the best hardware for the task at hand regardless of the vendor
you people are the reason technology slowed down. forget moores law. if amd was really competetive we would see better hardware and faster.

I'm really interested in your knowledgeable opinion how Intel can instruct any more performance out of its bolted P6 core on steroids.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOAR CORES.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOAR Ghz.
MAKE LONGER PIPELINE.

Intel is looking for new engineers WELCOME SIR

they would find a way. they are not putting as much money into rnd as they used to

We need Intel equivalent of Lisa Su and Keller.

His name was Paul Otellini.

FUG :DDDDDDDDD

Post damn comic.

Yeah, they did find a way.
It's called a new x86 architecture in 2021 and they started looking for engineers for it a month ago.

>and they started looking for engineers for it a month ago.
Isn't Intel supposed to have competent engineers?

aren't you a little too smart goy?

Nice try schlomo.

They fired 12k people recently and there was no small amount of engineers there, thinking they can replace most of them with H1B pajeets.
That was before before Zen's unexpected performance was revealed.
e.g they expected 40% IPC but it ended up closer to 55-60% IPC, with 40% IPC they'd have a lead until 2020 but with a 60% they're neck and neck and Intel has no architecture to counter, their entire roadmap for the next 3 years is rebrands and a node shrink of a rebrand.

make longer bipeline :-DDDDDDDDDDD

P.S this massive Intel misjudgment is no small part thanks to their dumbass CEO

tl;dr
Intel for the next 4 years - no architecture, stupid CEO thus dumb management, massive amounts of money
AMD for the next 4 years - arch from the ground up with plenty of performance to squeeze from, very competent and aggressive CEO, no money.

>They fired 12k people recently and there was no small amount of engineers there
Why. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING. AMD hiring Keller back in 2012 was already a sign for them to get their shit together.

>mfw AMD manages get 40% of the market back by 2020

What a time to be alive.

Keller is a great sign but you need a large team to do anything? No one man makes an architecture, there's at least 130 people working on Zen.

No-no, Intel will bribe OEMs again.
The point is that hiring the brain behind K8 was already a HUEG, og xbox-size warning for Intel.

Not a big enough hint apparently.

Dumb kikes. They deserve it though.

Looking at this I'm more surprised how AMD managed to survive to this day, if not for small radeon cash flow they'd be dead, it was wroth it to pay twice as much for it after all, specially how supercomputers are built today, who knew.

R&D>Profit margins, Intel CEO is gonna regret it very soon just like Ruiz did. If there is no actual product in the line, you may say goodbye to all that saved up cash. AMD cushion lasted them how long before going into debt?

3 years, but do know that Intel has a lot more fucking money then AMD ever had.

It's also a LOT bigger then AMD ever was.

Intel is also much bigger, AMD didn't have that many fabs even then. fabs are freaking expensive,specially the ones that can't diversify

True, it's operating income is huge.
But still it'll take years for AMD to get that much market, and not like Intel's sales will stop, just significantly be reduced.
Besides, this is only one market for Intel, their largest one but they do get money from other markets.
That's pretty much how AMD survived from 2011 to 2017, by selling embeded and semi-custom stuff.

>I'm more surprised how AMD managed to survive to this day
custom chips. console market especially.

Or Intel was that arrogant.

>their largest on
Their largest one is data centers and ohhhh boy i wish them good luck in competing against Naples.

Just dumb, these companies need a real engineer in their top seats, not twats.

>Implying amdshit processors will ever reach the IPC (the most important thing nowadays) of Skylake-Kabylake

Loving my 7700k

They might lose on performance but Intel has incentives in those markets, a full software suite and support, which sadly AMD can't match at the moment, this takes time.

It's ~2% ahead of memelake. Congrats Brian you dumb kike, you buried shintel for the next 4 years.

keep a fire extinguisher close.

the scary thing about tech market - it can change in a matter of months
it's not like with cars when everyone changes them once 3-5 years
you either update servers or become irrelevant

>It's ~2% ahead of memelake

Except it's not you dumb pajeet.

Screencap my post if you want you dumb poo-in-loos. Ryshit IPC will never EVER get close to Skylake-Kabylake.

Brian stop. Just stop. You lost, you dumb kike, bring Otellini back please.

but that same 4yo perf still beats latest intel

>thinking.jpg

>pentium 4 Extreme

amd btfo!

>literally skylake performance
>forgetting that Kabylake is 15% faster than skylake
>ITS OK SKYLAKE FAST KABYLAKE DON'T EXIST WE LOVE POO
t. AMDretard

>up to 250fps
What happened to those days?

Brian no, stop it. I want Otellini back, at least he was not a fucking retard.

explain why 7700k has less IPC than 6700k

crt monitors. fps was everything in those days.

>640x480
Guess what happened.

devs stopped optimizing games.

based ID software still does it tho

>15%
In sysmark

and the one from kabylake to the next is just a "forecast"

DELETE

THIS IS TOP SECRET INFO DO NOT STEAL

Will Intelfags, like Nvidiafags, start killing AMDfags so they don't buy AMD? There's only so much marketing can do, better kill them so marketshare doesn't go up.

but then market will become smaller

Therefore increasing Intel and Nvidiots marketshare

Doesn't matter more people are born than they die.

youtube.com/watch?v=H9nPf7w7pDI&t=193

>launch day
>a group of Nvidiots and IDFdrones stalking in front of retail stores
>start randomly killing people while screaming ZEN DOESN'T EXIST AMD CAN'T COMPETE

>AMD will not divide us

>nvidiot brings a Fermi connected to a 72V battery
>throws it in the store
>everyone dies

People like you are what's wrong with this world and thid board. U just can't accept anything. If you are buying a cpu like Ryzen you are probably gonna buy a seperate gpu so no need for igpu, are u literally retarded, igpus are just a waste of space on the cpu nowadays. You are so fucking stupid, if I saw u in front of me I would fucking rage so hard. U are fucking mentally retarded to be asking shit like that fucking Intel jew, go suck off that 6700 igpu or whatever it is you'll never use it anyway go pay that 400$ for it u fucking retard. I am so pissed rn at how dumb u are, u are ruining this board and just making an idiot out of yourself. Please just stay off the internet in general if u are gonna ask questions like these u fucking attention seeking intel bastard. All u guys want is attention now because amd is the only one doing stuff. I bet you still live in your mum's house and suck ur dad off for that nice 6700 igpu. ITS SO NICE HAVING AN IGPU LOOK AT ME AMDFAGS HAHAHA AMD IS FINISHED NO IGPU, AMD BTFO. SHUT THE FUCK UP I WILL KILL YOU YOU STUPID FAG, STOP POSTING USELESS THREADS LIKE THESE U FUCKING RETARD. U made me so mad I wanna punch the wall and hope there's you on the other side so it would shatter your dumb skull you stupid fuck. I bet you are gonna make another shit thread after this one gets removed because it is SHIT just like your igpu and your shit intel cuck cpu. So fuck off to another board or off Sup Forums, because u can't handle us or even basic logic like why there isn't an igpu in ryzen cpu's. Can't wait for the release to see you cry and be mad at yourself for spending so much of your dad's money on a shit intel cpu with an igpu u won't ever need. JUST FUCK OFF!! AND IF U EVER MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS AGAIN, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NEVER VISIT THIS SITE AGAIN. So bye intelfaggot and I hope I'll never get to see you or one of your threads ever again!!

Cinebench *MULTI-THREAD* is very good, brutal for the price. Singlelthread is meh, so it's not a CPU for everybody. But if it's for you then it's fucking great deal.

XFR isn't auto-OC, the media got that wrong.

Pat Gelsinger. They dumped him because of Larabee, which was stupid decision IMHO.

>Kabylake is 15% faster than skylake

i7-6700K is clocked at 4.0-4.2 GHz
15% of that is 600 MHz
I see, i7-7700K is 4,6 GHz stock, 4.8 GHz turbo!

doom runs like shit though

>doom runs like shit though
you went full retard user.
never go full retard.

> install it on GTX 780
> try to play it on 1080p
> it runs with 25-30fps
> well, fuck me, lower details
> 45 fps
> double fuck me
> can already see carmack's fucking shit eating grin
> lower resolution, lower "output"
> finally hit 65 fps
> everything looks like shit
> but it may be fun
> ...
> press F to kill
> muh glow monsters
> Cowadoody space gun wub wub edition

NOPE.

>780
Well there's your problem.

i dont get it OP, he is defending his company's product.

all he did was state that its running on defult settings and that its a good value, which it is.

so you are either making this post to troll, or you are a real retard.

don't know your cpu is, nevertheless

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ue-GXLkpv8

so it's a well optimized game, but you need a Titan for it?

> inb4 but the looks
There is no looks. It looks like Doom 3. Which is not a bad thing, only the additional hardware needs are just ... unjustified.

It's just narrow corridors, small areas with a few monsters in waves, nothing fancy.

4770K. Again, "old" I know.

kek OP.

you piece of shit shill will try anything wont you?

here is ryzing at 3.6ghz vs a 4ghz 6900k

>4770K. Again, "old" I know.
the guy uses 4790k in the video. I think you have another problem.

it's okay, I did the first few missions/maps on hardest, it's really just COD with glowing monsters, F spamming. but hey, it made me reinstall brutal doom, fuck yeah.

Is your memory shit or something? If you have memory above bargain bin speeds, did you remember to enable the profile for it in the BIOS?

>Oh shit 15 year Olds are using their slang, how will AMD ever recover?!?!