Decide to buy an e-book reader

>Decide to buy an e-book reader
>Looking at what options I have to buy one
>Find out Amazon Kindle readers come in with built-in ads and pop-ups
>wat.bmp
>A device that you pay money to have and use with your own reading material pushes ads in your fucking face every time you want to use it

I almost threw up. How fucking far is this going to go. Will we one day have corporations broadcasting ads into our dreams like that Futurama episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYJvoM_3A5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how does it feel to be a liar?

I think it used to exist(not op) in the "free 3g versions" or it was in like cheaper ads version. I know it used to exist, but I think they got phased out.

youtube.com/watch?v=fYJvoM_3A5o

>I don't know about something
>Therefore it doesn't exist

Back to your iphone, hip hop african american music, and starbucks, cuck.

What's the point of e-readers?
I can read books perfectly fine on my phone.

E-ink

This is why you should buy a kobo instead.
It's not packed with jewware.
Every time someone says 'hurr durr that's not what kindles are like you can flash the rom and turn off the ads' or whatever are missing the fucking point- you're giving money to a company that treats you like a data piñata, hitting you with a big wooden stick for data and money whenever they please

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

The shitty Amazon fire tablet has ads on the lock screen

Only if you promise to go back to your precious leddit.

I will probably not find a kobo here. Because people don't know how to fucking vote, I live in a communist shithole that doesn't let you import electronics. I also think you are absolutely right about everything you said.

the amazon kindle readers don´t come with build in ads
they used to have an option to allow you to buy a discounted version with ads

stop sounding like a retard

>discounted

you live in China big guy?

without it costs 140€
with it costs 120€

Well I thought the whole point was:
1) you get a normal kindle, and pay per e-book
Or
2) you get the ad-supported version and get free books

Of course, if you have two brain cells to rub together you get your own books for free but that's beyond the point.

I will never, ever look at ads voluntarily, forever. Whenever I see some ads on my mail box, on the elevator, on the bus I am taking, on the road signboard; I go to the relative website and talk about how shitty the company and their products are. Filthy kikes won't get to force me to look at the ads without consequences. FUCK ISRAEL

You can root it, remove the ads, and install CM12 on it. Using one right now. Pretty good for 35 bucks on Black Friday

Holy shit balls this is a level of autism I can't even begin to fathom.

you live in Venezuela?

Yes you can't because you raised to accept being treated as slave as your norm. Is it justifiable that I can't look outside of the window because they slapped a fucking ad at the side of the bus, covering the window as well?

Spend a little more and get a Kobo.

Are you saying that if we lived in a world free of scummy marketers it wouldn't be a better place? Fuck advertisers and their mass data collection and social engineering people's opinions.

>kindles don't come with ads
>they just come with ads

HURRDURR I AM RETARDED SOMEONE HELP ME!

nope

kindles don't even have an usb port to put your own books in them right? I read that you can only get books by buying them from their website. I don't know if that's with all the models though.

I admire your dedication and passion to make the world better user. Keep fighting the good fight.

You can also buy a dildo and use it as a paperweight, doesn't mean it wasn't make to fuck you in the ass.

Luckily I found out that they do have Kobos for sale here. Any recommendations on the model?

>kindles don't even have an usb port to put your own books in them right? I read that you can only get books by buying them from their website.

Did you make this thread just to spout complete bullshit about a product you didn't bother to research at all?

>they come with ads because you can buy a retarded version that has ads

saying they come with ads implies that if you buy a kindle you will have ads
this is not true
true is
if you buy the version with ads you will get ads then and only then

the topic does imply that they come with ads in general which i repeat is plain wrong

>kindles don't even have an usb port to put your own books in them right

>giving attention to tripfags
>ever

saged and filtered

It's subsidized pricing and theyre transparent about it. Either pull the ads out or buy something else