I'm trying to Jailbreak an iphone i've found

I'm trying to Jailbreak an iphone i've found.
Is there any way to find out what ios it's running on? I've already reset it to factory specs.
But it's locked to an unknown operator so I can't get out of the start screen when I start the phone.

Give it back, Jamal.

Return it you crypto nog

Tyrone ... give it back.

Shlomo, you can't just take the goyim's things. you need to use advanced methods.

GIVE IT BACK YOU FUCKING
FUCKING
FUCKING
NIGGER

All memeing and joking aside, you do know what you're doing is a felony, right? Like a real life felony.

I was under the impression that Jailbreaking was legal?
At least where I'm from.
Also It's not a stolen phone, so with that in mind I don't believe it's a felony.

give it back jamal

Contact Cellebrite. If your pockets are deep enough, they can help

filename

If you can't unlock it there no way you can jailbreak it. You needed to remove the passcode and find my phone

i've reported your IP to the local internet police

Return the device Muhammad.

>Cellebrite

Any chance they could decrypt a locked hard disk?
a friend of mine died and they've been trying to access it for a year now, but without the password is impossible of course.

no offense, but if they had their hard drive encrypted, then it's encrypted for a reason.

They want privacy. Who knows why, but respect their wish.

He was writing a book, and uploading on that drive pictures from his last trip.

He had already shared a batch of them when he had the time to process them, the rest is just stuck there

dont listen to these fucking normies, they dont help and they wont help because they dont know, first what iphone is it 5, 4?

FUCK OFF TYRONE

YOU POST THIS SHIT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY

Give it back Jamal

these fucking normies, this is the reason /g is dead

You can't jailbreak it when it's iCloud locked. I know how to remove the locks but it's very difficult and requires a working non-iCloud locked iPhone of the same model and tools that I know you don't have. We get niggers like you posting these threads like once a week, each one as fruitless as the last. Why do you stupid fuckers insist on asking here? We're not Apple support, are we? Sell it for parts or give it back, Shaqquanian.

No you retard, jailbreaking is not a felony. You've been filtered, braindead sack of shit tripfaggot. Unironically kill yourself.

that shit's actually possible? even on the latest ios versions? i work at customer service for a AASP and know of no hacks at all (regardless of difficulty)

The reason why it's dead is because alongside the fact that it gets flooded with other stupid questions that dont go in /sqt/ there are these types of threads that pop up again and again because people like stealing phones after it's been said over and over that you can't get past it when it's icloud locked or w.e

So just go to the apple store and return it jamal.

fpbp