Uk

>uk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where-to-be-born_Index#2013_rankings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI#2014_Inequality-adjusted_HDI_.28IHDI.29_.282015_report.29.5B6.5D
youtube.com/watch?v=0iGxjtlKVok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this about living standard?

yes

is that a list of pretty girls per capita ?

Really expected Norway and Denmark to be 2 and 3 respectively.

Does this have to do something with muslims?

FRANCE
R
A
N
C
E

>hong kong
belongs in the trash
hong kong is not a country

>Cyprus

huh

The top 5 countries seem pretty accurate, but HK and Chile probably shouldn't be so high.

This test has obviously an Anglo bias. Living in the French countryside is a dream.

>inb4 Muslims
Outside of some remote areas in Paris, they don't really matter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where-to-be-born_Index#2013_rankings

seems a bit shit, there's no way I'd want to be born in HK. It's being destroyed by mainland china & ridiculously overcrowded
also
>Taiwan
>#14

gonna take a guess and say it was made by an east asian?

maybe is proyected towards future, that should explain why france and the uk score like shit

>Anglo bias
>Most Anglo country below france

>Methodology
>Gender equality (measured by the share of seats in parliament held by women)

Whenever France is not the 1st, there is OBVIOUSLY an Anglo bias.

australia is #2 m8

Economic freedom?

>Wales and Scotland bringing us down

>tfw Britain is the worst anglo country

only thing bringing your country down is london

>Kuwait
>22

>France
>26
>UK
>27

It's obviusly not about living standards... It must be something related to business or economic freedom

actually, yeah it is

There's still Quebéc, frog.

quebec is the shittiest part of canada

The Eastern half of France drives down the average.

Quebec is poor AF

Dumb Easterners in Canada have to vote in liberal politicians to steal money from the hardworking Westerners

>South-burgers defending north-burgers

La belle province remains unbothered.

Finally a yank who understands.

t. monkey

True

oh,This is the fairest ranking of Asshole countries.

Look at transfer payments within Canada. Money flows from resource wealthy Saskatchewan and Alberta to Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes. Unfortunately more people live in the Eastern provinces so they can vote in politicians who keep this system going

no, it really is a shithole.
and they're all rude as fuck despite basically being welfare leeches that only buy shit in USA because they pay less taxes, so they barely even pay any canadian taxes

I constantly see them at stores here shopping, not as much now due to the canadian dollar dropping but used to be a lot more common

oh... then it's a shit tier index xP

What? Memes aside, London generates a fuckhuge chunk of the British GDP. It's also around a tenth of the population I think.

Britain would be even more fucked without London, but Sup Forumstards and Poortherners are hung up on memes.

Alsace is a pretty rich region, same with some parts of Champagne-Ardennes

here is the actual ihdi if anyone's curious

Too bad they're full of muslims

Damn, this makes me want to visit Australia, just to see how life is there.

Also, I remember Sweden actually gained places in HDI, not lost them.

Never bothered me before, don't bother now, won't bother me in the future.

I wonder how much higher Israel would be if we didn't have the Arabs

:^)

Thats an old pic its changed quite a bit. I think they switched up their methodology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI#2014_Inequality-adjusted_HDI_.28IHDI.29_.282015_report.29.5B6.5D

(^: Not a Muslim tho, just a normie.

What the fuck, why are the US that low?

>muslims not mattering in Marseilles, Roubaix, Vénissieux ect

kek. We're even lower on the new one. Wealth inequality here is huge.

It's inequality adjusted, which I think only adjusts the income portion of HDI

Speaking of which, does anyone know how they adjust the income component of HDI for cost of living? A guy in Texas could be making much less than someone in Europe but have a higher purchasing power because of how goddamn cheap it is

Wealth inequality.

Their poor live in Brazil-tier conditions.

Really depends on where in the country you're looking at

Egalitarian Afghans

What happens in Marseille is mostly organised crime, not the fault of Muzzies. I think that poverty is a better explanation than religion, poor people have always been dangerous and pushed to crime (Victor Hugo described it well.)

what a shit index.

I'd rather be born in Italy than in any of those mid-east shitholes and I'd rather be born in the UK/France than in Italy. I'd sure take Germany/Austria over HK or Taiwan, and while HK and Singapore is pretty good there's no way I'd take SK or Taiwan over Japan. Actually I'd take Japan over HK and Singapore because they are just dense cities. Israel and Cyprus as well really?

Also fucking China is equal to places in central and eastern Europe... like wtf. Places like Venezuala apparently the same as Croat.

Some of criteria

>The quality of family life based primarily on divorce rates
>Climate (measured by two variables: the average deviation of minimum and maximum monthly temperatures from 14 degrees Celsius; and the number of months in the year with less than 30mm rainfall)
>Gender equality (measured by the share of seats in parliament held by women)

who makes this hack shit I could do better.

Its not like Marseille as ever been anything but a dodgy, crime, melting pot shithole anyway.

I think its a cool city though really, maybe it will be gentrified in the future or something

it's the same here in the US, poor people are often driven to crime since they can't make any money

poor blacks tend to be more violent though since they are typically in more urban environments which lends itself more to crime than rural poor whites (also why poor blacks get a lot more media attention, they're more urban; also quite a few of them are in the Atlanta area which is where CNN is headquartered)

>gentrified

Displacing the problem is not the solution
We need to end firearms and drugs trafficking, while working on social services.

The only parts of the country that are that bad are rural areas parts of the deep south.

youtube.com/watch?v=0iGxjtlKVok
They show some super depressing clips of ultra poor people in rural Louisiana in the beginning of this video.

1North europe,Benelux,Hongkong or Singapore and the like "honor students countries" are higher-ranking2 Korea surpassing Japan
If one ranking have these future,I would stop watching down.

Taiwan and UAE higher living standard than UK,France. Is this list from 2008?

Nice bait pablo

I guarentee if you ignored Birmingham and Manchester it'd be much higher

If it was, Australia wouldn't rank that highly desu