Atheism doesn't take away the pain, it only takes away the hope

Atheism doesn't take away the pain, it only takes away the hope.

your move, reddit.

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Prosperity_gospel&redirect=no
svfreenyc.org/survivors_factsheet_37.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If we were all atheists there wouldn't be Muslims.

Your move, 4chinzs.

>MURICA: The Movie

If there wasn't Muslims in the world it's the end of degeneracy.

Your move, frenchy.

If there wasn't degeneracy, there wouldn't be a drive to be pure, good, or even moral.

The human soul needs degeneracy like the human body needs oxygen.

If there wasn't original sin, everything would be peachy.

>I need bronze age mythology to have hope for my life
Just because you want to believe because you believe the consequences of a religion are good, does not make a religion true.

>because you want to believe because you believe
That some poorly worded sentence.

People only believe "degeneracy" is bad because of their culture and religion. If you were raised without it, "degeneracy" would have no negative impact in your life.

Is racism, rape and pedophilia bad?
But you only believe that because you were raised on it

To a certain extent, that is true. People believed racism was good until the culture changed and started to be raised to believe it is bad. Pedophilia is also somewhat accepted in some cultures (the age of consent used to be really low in the west even). I'm glad those standards have changed because I believe it has increased human happiness, but that's not an objective statement either.

Then why is incest bad?

You need to use the word believe less times in your posts, jesus.

Incest is only bad if you procreate.

t. had sex with my cousin

If you were born in Zoroastrian era Persia, you'd genuinely believe incest is good. Secular societies tend to condemn it because of the genetic consequences and issues around consent (peoples whose brains aren't fully developed can't consent to sex with authority figures ie their family).

Why are you following me? Go back to Sup Forums

This thread is literally about beliefs.

Racism is an artificial division which is the root of many conflicts through history.
Rape and paedophilia are objectively wrong, because they are an act of violence.

Incest is bad because in 90% of the case, it's abusive/tied in with paedophilia.

As long as it's two consenting adults, I have no problems with what there are doing in the bedroom. It's a very common fetish for a reason.

Though it should be strictly private, and without the intention of producing an offspring.

I am talking about adult only incest. Doesn't it increases happiness if both people want it? What about not prohibiting pic related from reproducing if you are so concerned about defective children?

Racism isn't bad though. As a survival strategy it makes perfect sense. Even in modern western societies there's a strong argument to be made that more racism and tightly defined borders can indeed lead to less social unrest and more overall happiness.

I haven't been on Sup Forums in over a month m9.

>dude religion is useless lol people can be good and moral without it
>you oppose fag marriage and abortion? lel stupid christfags lmao

There's no way to objectively judge it. If there was, you wouldn't see so much disagreement between cultures.

This is your brain on pro-life beliefs.

Incestuous relationship leads to much more than your pic related.

But it's quite literally >the current year. We can't afford divisions and racism in our period, one of the bloodiest recent example being the Yugoslavs wars.

The attitude towards rape changed too. In the old times it used to be some shitty thing that happened but now according to feminists it's THE WORST MOST DESPICABLE ACT YOU COULD POSSIBLY COMMIT TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING OMGOMG

fuck off

Objectively prove how that couple isn't the logical conclusion of being pro life.

>fag marriage
I've jet to read a serious argument against it.

>abortion
I'd rather have the foetus killed while it's not sentient than after birth, in a refrigerator, because his mother couldn't handle him. If we are to ban abortions, we are to increase welfare for single-mothers.

commies were right about religeon

>evangelicals

why am I not surprised

I stopped being a christian and became an atheist.

Literally NOTHING changed.

But allowing incest between adults is perfectly compatible with the "let people do what they want in their personal life" and "equality for all" modern Western philosophy. The fact that it isn't still legal or at least in the process of being so is because a hollywood actor or a famous actor haven't told your little millennial brain that it is okay to love your sister, so you say all the "there can't be no consent between family members" unscientific nonsense.

>I need bronze age mythology to have hope for my
>2016
still thinks that religion is about magic and jesus and not about inner struggle and morality.

you try to prove how people opposed to aborting have to take the burden of raising unaborted offspring, because that's bunch of bollocks and just because someone decided to do so doesn't mean all of us will
come on faggot, the burden of proof lies with you

>all these assumptions
Clearly your worldview has you arguing against straw men in order to defend it. Respond ONLY to what I posted please.

haha lol epin meme

Isn't that a product of generations of inbreeding? Besides, allowing incestuous relationships imply having children and doesn't mean a big deal of the population will do it. Hell, if you legalize it now you won't see SJW's pushing pro-incest propaganda in hollywood.

We seem to disagree. Objectively prove the burden of proof is on me.

Looks like every normal brit lol

>not MY denomination
Everytime.

That's why tightly defined borders are a good thing. Look at the Middle East for instance. Some people make the argument that many of their qualms could be easily solved by breaking away the countries into palpable 'homogeneous' countries. In that sense, the term "racism" isn't really fitting since it has more to do with tribalism than racism. When you force vastly different people to interact with one another, you're bound to give rise to conflict, especially when these group of people handle these conflicts in vastly different ways. At the end of the day, the more barbaric and powerful side will win.

>"Even if it's not true, you should believe for the sake of believing! You'll be much happier that way!"
>"So can I just start a Paganism club with friends and just start believing in..."
>"God no! Now that's just silly!"

I think he's referencing the prosperity gospel and how it attracts low income people.
rationalwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Prosperity_gospel&redirect=no

you moved in with that "hurr durr cucks" shit, so prove that asshole

*doesn't imply

I don't know about that. You can be a racist or xenophobic society by simply not letting any immigrants come. It doesn't imply starting wars to kill your rival.

Nobody uses pascal wager anymore, even religousfags realize that shits fallacious.

Well nobody forced that couple to raise those children. They did it of their own free will because of their Christian values.

Yes, Charles the Bewitched was the product of multiples Uncle-Niece and Cousin-Cousin marriage.

I think the worst thing is that incestuous relationships don't tend to last, because of the almost innate disgust that they inspire, among other things. It would extremely difficult for a couple to rise a children without him getting bullied, and worse, even if he hasn't consequence of inbreeding.

Incest should stay purely private and between either consenting adults or two consenting teenagers.

Not my heresy

no, you picked heresy of bowing down to Mary and believing the pope is the only one with authority to read the Bible

But I already answered you. The only reason you don't accept incestuous relationships in the context of modern western philosophy it's because tv people haven't told your little sheep brain to accept it.

they only masquerade their leftist, progressive values as Christian ones

Not wanting migrants is one thing. Staying idle while they die in the sea at our borders is another.

It's our western values to aid the more vulnerable. Also, if we let them all die at our borders mercilessly, it would have cause riots in our countries anyway.

Can't we all just agree that neither religion nor atheism are intrinsically bad, but angry people on Sup Forums suck?

The disgust and muh children it's not a reason to reject something. Besides, it will disappear when more incestuous couples come out of the closet and show everybody that they are normal people just like everybody.

Or you could be more like America and Canada and only let the educated ones in you know

No, it's because of the high rate of rape associated with incest. People don't feel like making an exception to the law for the .1% of incest cases where it's between mature, consenting adults for the same reason we have a lot of silly laws. There's never been an occasion brought up to make people revisit the law. But if you want to go and start lobbying to legalize it, nobody is stopping you.

>the Bible says murder is wrong
>life begins at conception
>therefore people come to believe letting unused embryos die is murder
This is not leftism. Leftists believe murder is 100% OK in the scenario.

I mean that they adopted specifically black children, you illiterate moron

>.1%

Citation needed. Nobody is talking about legalizing rape. It's about adults doing what they want without the risk of going to jail for sucking your sister's tits.

>Also, if we let them all die at our borders mercilessly, it would have cause riots in our countries anyway

And a couple of months later people wouldn't even remember it happened.

you can go to jail for that? just tell your sister to not be a bitch and not press any charges

Australia is becoming my favourite country on Sup Forums

That's true. But pragmatically, it would be kinda hard. And incest in itself doesn't disgust me, it's my biggest fetish actually (only fag incest tho), it's just that it can't be in our society. Even ethically, we don't want it to become mainstream because of the consequences on the general health.

You wanna fuck your dad?

> another one

My 2 fat aunts tried showing me that movie

Between brother/sister it's usually fine. Father/son or Uncle/niece borders on statutory rape.

not the guy you were talking to, but
>the high rate of rape associated with incest
[citation needed]
>exception to the law for the .1% of incest cases
[citation needed]

I'd like to see how they calculated these numbers. Y'kno that phrase about, sometimes people use statistics like drunken man uses lampposts; for support rather than illumination.

That's true, I forgot about that.

Not mine, not even my brother. But I do get turned on by stories on that topic.

It's an rather common and inoffensive fetish IMO.

I agree with this

Religion is about making a tax-free business, actually. Coлдиный Гocпoдь для coлидных гocпoд.

Consenting adults are rarely if ever caught. There's no reason for any of them to go to the police and nobody has any way of finding out. But again, if you're so worried about getting caught, you can go start a foundation to lobby for legalizing it.

I know, I was just joking.

Well it varies by state/country. In some you simple can't marry. In other having a couple relationship or sex can get you in jail, but that is hard to prove anyway.

Kuroneko best girl

Incest is stupid because if you break up you'll never be able to see each other as family anymore.

And rapist are hardly caught, if you believe in feminist think thanks statistics. It's not only about sex. It's about going out in the street without fear of getting in trouble with the law.

It's extremely hard to collect these statistics because of the fear victims have for coming forward, and how hard it is to catch consenting adults engaging in incest. But for minors, rape and incest are highly correlated svfreenyc.org/survivors_factsheet_37.html

But I still have sex with my ex. Why can't you get along with your exes huebro?

Are you a qt?

You must be extremely good looking if your ex made you into a friends with benefits.

But making something legal isn't going to make something mainstream or implies it is morally ok. As I say before, nobody is going to mass produce pro incest content in the media, and even that doesn't have much influence. Do you think people would turn gay if they were overrepresented in the media?

Good argument, didn't thought of it that way.

im a heterosexual high test male with a penis m9

you're just not chad enough, bruh. gotta step up your game

I like to tell lies on the internet too

>Do you think people would turn gay if they were overrepresented in the media?
In fact who gives a fuck about incest let's legalize pedophilia.

>fag incest

Are you that algerian that had a trip?

No, I am 100% white
A lefiti-cuck, but white nontheless

Paedophilia is always rape. A child can't consent to sex.

There is an awful lot of paedophile incests, though.

i hope im not late to share photos of my katana colection with you guys

protip: mudslims are the biggest degenerates

t. had to live with some unfortunatelly

What about no-nudes then, there's no sex involved.

Oh please, like you never wanted to bang your hot teacher back when you were 12 or some shit like that. Is it disgusting when a male dude does it to a little girl? Yes. Is it hot as fuck when you think about shagging your hot teacher back in school? Absolutely. Can children give consent? Yes. Should it be legal? I don't fucking know. Probably not.

>a male dude
an old dude*

It's not pedo when it's an older woman.

No, I did not.

This is a pointless as shit off topic talk anyway.

What I wouldn't give to turn back time and have my booby monster teacher suffocate my shota dick with her gigantic titties. She'd then frantically drink my semen as if it was the last coca-cola in desert after gently caressing my underdeveloped dick with her tongue as if it was some sort of delicate and expensive piece of art.

I'd rather be a degenerate then you dumb fucking cunt.

Go die in a fire with you Sharia laws and black trash bags on women.

Can't help it, bro. She left such a huge impression on me. Her titties are probably sagging by now though, so that's kind of disgusting.