>Strap Guide:
pastebin.com/SwRysprE

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

slow-watches.com/the-store
shinola.com/the-brakeman-leather-band-watch-s01120.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the most reddit-tier watch?

I want a watch that lets everyone know that I've never seen a vagina IRL. Please give recommendations.

Your favorite watch.

Vostoks are probably your best bet.

seiko 5

Just got an Apple Watch, what do you guys think?

Apple watch should do.

No other choice.

see

They're all the same, so not really anything exciting or different.
Except, you're wearing it too close to your hand.
See OP pic - other than that - have a nice day.

Definitely this

My China shit arrived!

>the slight stomach bulge from elastic that's too strong

hnnnng user

Oversized dials are the worst kind of cancer.

penis watch

Daniel Wellington

Great meme.

ascended tier fetish

Don't mind me, just passing through

What's the red circle on the left side for?

To show the only place where asians grow hair

Wrist bone.

If you had to ask you are probably too fat for yours to show.

To mark the bone the watch shouldn't rest upon.

Nice 6138. Do you leave the chronograph running normally? The clutch being fragile/hard to replace is what keeps me from getting one.

Nomos
Omega MOTM
Seiko Alpinist

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

At last a design that has sub dials well fitted into the face. Getting close to the Ikebana level of design.

a fitbit

That bone isn't your wrist you ignorant prick.

Seems like he hit the nail on the head.

>not the xpro2
fucking pleb

where did all this nomos hate suddenly come from

Got outbid at the last second on the speedsonic. 1600 GBP was already pushing the limit on what I was willing to spend on that particular piece anyway. Oh well.

Speaking of which, Omega didn't swap dials between refs at all did they? This one on chrono24 claims to be a NOS ref 188.001, but that ref is a lobster case. That and no cushion case speedsonic I can find had a mirror dial. Is someone just trying to pass off a frankenwatch as NOS?

wearing your watch that far down your arm is retarded

Pretty sure people have had their opinions for a while. It's just that someone decided to bring them up so now it's going to come out.

I'm pretty sure /wt/ hates anything that might have mainstream appeal.

T B H I was a little peeved when someone said their prices were jacked up. However, saying its gaudy? lmfao it's a minimalistic, understated design.

so what's with the love for a bunch of popular shit like seiko 5s?

Nomos does not have mainstream appeal. If they did I'm sure you'd see a bunch of Micheal Kors and shit mimicing it.

still rocking a seiko snk 5 but it's accuracy dropped so much that I'm thinking about benching it as my local watch shop doesnt want to demagnetize it for me for some reason

what should i get next? I am skinny and the snk5 head size is perfect for my bony wrist. I also want one with a timer or some sort since I want to use it to time my breaks when I am working at a call center.

There are a lot of people who really have no idea how much investment spending is required to develop the capacity to design and manufacture complete movements, and as a result think that Nomos' watches have gotten more expensive solely due to being shilled on watch blogs.

Ironically, its precisely their attitude that encourages the proliferation of mushroom microbrands sourcing Chinese cases and Miyota 9015s to hawk for $500-$750 a pop to get that easy money.

I actually like Nomos. Probably going to buy one. I was going to buy the Club Datum but they FUCKED UP those lugs so much

How is this Sup Forums-related? Fuck off to already.

Nice honk!

Most of these have no NTP support -_-

Those that do, have shit battery life -_-

I was gonna say iWatch, but I think this is better.

Carrera reissue y/n?

Yea, I've read that's ya healthier for the movement to leave it running.

Wasn't out when I bought it. Also
>rangefinder

>still shilling for homos

they're a pleb catcher brand for bauhaus and manufacture wankers like this guy.

But what if I haven't seen a dick either?

>chink shit

Fixed

>Throwing the term pleb-catcher at the person who coined it

Try being a little less booty blasted and you might learn something. Apparently I am here to spoon-feed horology to shit heads.

>all this delusions of grandeur

haha no wonder your like overrated shit so much

I want to get an F-91W but need a countdown timer on a watch. If It had that feature it would be my ideal. Is there anything that's as thin and minimally designed but with a countdown timer?

(You)

Get a DW-5600.

I don't understand it either. Like quartz watches are fine, cuz it's still consumer electronics, but anything else belongs strictly on /fa

>mechanical movements are not technology but quartz ones are

2/10, I replied.

>doesn't use the correct OP
>nomos butthurt unending
>apple shit and fake casios

This is retarded why would you wear it so far down. I wear it like the right pic but with the bead bracelet behind not in front

everyone has seen a baginer IRL when they were born

Board is for discussions of consumer electronics and you're discussing fashion.

Bruh, it's like comparing a spoon to a transistor. Just because you have some precious metals and jewellery on it doesn't make it more sophisticated.

Board is for discussion of technology, and your're being a faggot.

>buying a knock off of a 10 dollar watch

Wait wait, next they'll start discussing ball point pens, because muh mechanical engineering

Screws are not blue - not technology!!!!
Shitter watch movement!

The only rose gold Casio I saw looks even worse.

>rose gold
slice thy throat

Calm down edgelord. Just living a little never had anything rose gold thought I would try it out.

>pleb rant of an unidimensional little mind

Where is any such discussion?

an orange g-shock, or purple

Gonna leave this here, join the meme

slow-watches.com/the-store

>dogshit, the movie

cease bully immediately

>Be late for every meeting!™

>assblasted

>not getting an annual calendar slowwatch to more easily gauge your march to the grave

cease

Just got an awesome chinkshit NATO strap, these things are really neat. Not gonna post a picture though cause my watch isn't one of the approved brands

How about one that lets everyone know that you're about to see 72 virgins with the click of a detonator?

Daini King Seiko purchase attempt #2. I just won an auction for a 5256 (pic related), this time directly from Japan. My first attempt (on Ebay) was an over-polished 5246-6010 that I couldn't get to run better than -15 sec/day, even after more than $200 in service fees and replacing the balance assembly with an NOS one. Ended up flipping it at a loss. Fingers crossed on this one.

Christopher Ward

You paid considerably more than I would have, but from the pics the case appears to be entirely unpolished, which is a real plus.

As long as the movement isn't fucked, it should work out well for you. Make sure you take it to a vintage watch expert for service, and FYI you can replace the crystal with a generic sapphire crystal if you want (I did on mine).

Any recommendations?

> Had a Tissot Le Locle that got stolen
> Had some reasonably cheap Seiko Chrono which lasted years but recently broke

I loved the Tissot, it felt so nice. Loved automatic too. Unfortunately cannot afford it now. Would go up to perhaps $350 USD.

Any opinions? I prefer minimalistic watches, always had metal bands, although open to suggestions.

I prefer good build quality over all else.

Pictured:
>your butt

My favorite

That butt is in clearly need of some preparation H

>Just as F-91W owners

Nah, I love acrylic crystals, especially when it's period correct. Easy to polish with Polywatch. Yeah, I'll need to find a good watchmaker that services vintage Seikos in Los Angeles. When I took the last one to my usual guy, he admitted that it was literally his first vintage Seiko.
If this one works out, I'm gonna sell my SARX019 to add to the Speedy fund.

Pic related ID please?

shinola.com/the-brakeman-leather-band-watch-s01120.html

>stealing Panerai design this hard
Fuck Shinola nigger-made dogshit

Seems like the whole cast is wearing Shinolas This is what Frank wears