Does anyone here know MIPS assembly well? I need help, and I have no idea what I am doing for the most part

Does anyone here know MIPS assembly well? I need help, and I have no idea what I am doing for the most part.

Other urls found in this thread:

chortle.ccsu.edu/assemblytutorial/
cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/academic/class/15740-f97/public/doc/mips-isa.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf dude it's nog hard, get a cheat sheet, look for example code and there you are. its literally programming at its most basic level.

would you be willing to help me since it seems like its easy for you?

First off, you need to be more specific about what you want or you're having issues with; you've given us nothing to go off here

If you want to learn MIPS assembly then get a copy of See MIPS Run or use the free guide Programmed Introduction to MIPS: chortle.ccsu.edu/assemblytutorial/

This is the most comprehensive MIPS reference I know of that's free and covers everything up to MIPS IV, the only problem is the lack of bookmarks for quick navigation: cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/academic/class/15740-f97/public/doc/mips-isa.pdf

is it homework?

Sent this thread to your professor. Enjoy the suspension.

what are you willing to do for it OP?

thanks. this is pretty helpful. all i was looking for was general guidance.
i mean, nothing sexual but if you could help me i would be willing to give something.

>mfw I'm in the same class
just do it fagget

>i mean, nothing sexual but if you could help me i would be willing to give something.
you got buttcoin?

yeah, i do.

just post what you need, god damn

I'll do it for 0.01 btc

you have an email?

[email protected]

sent

replied

Pajeet wins again, damn Sup Forums.

lol, you will win too if you develop the required skills :)

Do your 3350 assignment yourself, nigger. Seriously if you can't do this assignment then you should consider dropping out of CS. It only gets worse.

I figured as much, probably shouldn't use the same email :^)

meh, I only use this one for programming related things anyway (replying to clients and github project managers) I use fagbook for normie stuff

not CS, but thanks. I have an understanding of C. just was looking for someone who actually wanted to help is all.

replied to your email

ok, cool sent.

sent new reply

Do your 220 assignment, MIPS is simple

JUST SCAMMED OP OUT OF 40$ LMAO
TAKE THIS AS A LESSON TO NEVER TRY TO TECH SUPPORT Sup Forums AND NEVER TRUST STRANGERS ONLINE
INSTALL GENTOO

savage

xd

the hero Sup Forums deserves

thank you xx

I bet you are at UCF. Is this for DeMera?

yeah. it is.

are we done baby?

What does he want you to do this time? I have done a few different projects for other people in his classes because I like the challenges.

post the assignment

>The Art Of The Swindle

It's like Runescape all over again

I legit just want you to post the assignment so I can work on it in MARS...

This is all me, I dont know if you are afraid to put it online but you can email me at [email protected]

pajeet here, you dont reply anymore so i assume it's over between us, bye delicious

Did you at least get a copy of the assignment? I legit miss DeMera assignments and I want to do to kill time.

Nows about the time for the MIPS assembly calculator... there are plenty of examples on github. Including mine. It has a proper explanation of the sections of the calculator: lexer, parser, two-token validation. Which I proved was enough to validate a token stream for the grammar of the calculator.

Please use it. [spoiler]Please.[/spoiler]

############################################

#Create a program that prompts the User to input a number (count) and prints the digits from 1 to that number.#
#Print the new line character every 10 characters.The display will look like the following:#

# 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10#

# 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20#

# 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30#

# ......... n#
############################################

That can't be a DeMera project, that is WAY too easy. All the ones I did were considerably harder than that.

I do 64 bit ARM assembly instead but I think it's as easy as doing sub print sub register, print sub register, print lol
maybe some number to ascii conversion (which is just adding a number to turn it into an ascii char) but OP should've had it done by now

In mars you dont have to do that, it takes care of some of the printing and the like, you just load the start of the memory into a register and it prints it.

did he reply to you?

Nah which sucks, I assume that guy who stole his money chased him away. Oh well. I got signed up to some news lists tho!

Lol, I hope I didn't cause him to commit suicide, he was kinda charming, cool!

Hahaha, I wish I had found the thread just a few minutes before that happened, I used to do these all the time for free for people just because they were a nice challenge, but I wouldnt do any of the comments so if people were retarded they would fail, plus his tests are MEGA hard so if you didnt do the projects and actually understand them then you were screwed.

I might pick up MIPS assembly (it doesn't seem all that far from ARM) and do this just out of pity for this guy lol

link

I'll start
.data
.text
__start:
j start # ur a faget

>getting rekt this hard in 2017