There is a dutch guy on Sup Forums spreading the rumor that anzu's cock is big while it's actually pretty small

There is a dutch guy on Sup Forums spreading the rumor that anzu's cock is big while it's actually pretty small

Be careful

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/b8Wjs1s
anzujaamu.tumblr.com/ask
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thx poland

I've seen her leaked nudes myself before they were taken down, I would say it's actually quite average, although VERY feminine

agree. Like a massive clit
I suck it tho

I uploaded it:
imgur.com/b8Wjs1s

As you can see, it is fucking massive (and delicious)

Ah darn, seems like they took it down again user

Just google "concentration camp survivor".

It was a joke, burger. Even I know that Anzu is actually a really cute girl (I'm going to marry her)

What's wrong with that?

Boys are better than girls anyways

consider suicide

>rumor

guys if he
guys-s-s
do-do do you really t-t-think
i-i-i mean
guys-s-s
d-do you really think he doesn't have p-p-penis
i fapped h-him every-y d-day
if he h-h-had no p-p-penis does fapping to h-h-him makes me s-s-straight

I'm delighted to tell you this, she does have a penis.
You are indeed still gay.

I'M GOING TO KILL THIS MEME

"Get the fuck out of West Papua"
t. Anzujaamu

thanks user, i was deeply concerned.
phew

Don't worry, she doesn't have a penis. I was just trying to start a new meme XD. But stop fapping to my future wife.

Why is she so perfect lads?

Don't pretend to be me, filthy Randstad-er

Don't pretend to be me, filthy Randstad-er

A little advice, you may think you are totally anonymous online, but there's always someone who can find you, and it could effect you in real life. In no way is that a threat or anything but, not thinking before posting stuff online can hurt you in real life. I've been online since I dialed into it using churrasco smoke signals. I've watched it grow and flex and change. I've seen bad things happen to good people because they thought they where safe. So I guess what I'm saying is, don't believe just because you think you have anonymity online that there can be no repercussions in real life.

Because there can.

NOOOOOOO AM I STRAIGHT
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

A little advice, you may think you are totally anonymous online, but there's always someone who can find you, and it could effect you in real life. In no way is that a threat or anything but, not thinking before posting stuff online can hurt you in real life. I've been online since I dialed into it using churrasco smoke signals. I've watched it grow and flex and change. I've seen bad things happen to good people because they thought they where safe. So I guess what I'm saying is, don't believe just because you think you have anonymity online that there can be no repercussions in real life.

Because there can.

he got a feminine penis. It's ok don't freak out

The picture is kill lmao

on the off chance that you are able to marry her, post vids pls

Barack Obama eating thread?
Barack Obama eating thread.

Because there can.

Obama on his trip to South Korea.

>Google "Obama eating"
>it's all him eating hot dogs and ice cream
I never knew he likes those so much

He is quite the gourmand, is he not?

Sure, but not as much as a gourmand as sir Billy.

Sir billy is silly
dropped frozen yogurt on his willy
his secretary licked it off
the country thought it a boff
now he's nothing more than a hill billy

r8 muh limerick

she looks very cute would gf

Pretty impressive. Now check these doubles.

int is safe for another day.

Does Anzu know she's a meme?

anzujaamu.tumblr.com/ask

You go tell her

Nah, Tumblrinas are usually softies. She'll probably freak out really bad.