What happen to spein

what happen to spein

They're still less cucked than the rest of Europe.

>42%

Ayyyyyy these data are false.
I believe it if they are sudacas but moors? LMAO

spain was always ultra race mixing lovers, nothing new here

Poland mentioned

Do you mean you hate them more or less?

the French

many people want the purple flag back

>the UK

Little has changed. Spain is still at war with Islam. The difference is that this time Islam is winning.

Do you think the political class cares about what the majority thinks? Most Germans aren't happy with Merkel's retarded rapefugee policy yet it's not stopping.

Very more.
Practically we treat us like sick dogs.

>Little has changed. Spain is still at war with Islam. The difference is that this time Islam is winning.

You are right. They were never gone. Borders with africa ain't free :/

If they are winning is because people is no longer aware of what you're saying. (In other words, we are cucked)

Did you know, Muslims were in Spain longer than current Spain has existed (that is once Granada was fully captured under Castille).

Yeah well, and before them it was Romans and Visigoths, and before that Ibero-celtic tribes, and thousands of years before, the precursors of those, which in fact ended up in the British isles.

What is your fucking point?

Why is it that the more of a non shithole a country is the more tolerant they are??

I will never understand this desu

fueron palomas por querer ser gavilanes

It happens within Spain too.
The more developed areas, like Catalonia (and specifically Barcelona) are much more "tolerant" than the rest of Spain.

Can you even write english?

Woah woah calm the fuck down man. Just saying.

Also people tend to take religion too seriously, there has actually been very few religious wars between Muslims and Christians. Even crusades were more or less Popes way to gain more political power against HRE/France.

Juan pls. bad english.

Probably because they have lived on this beautiful bubble of safety and stability all their life so they think that the rest of the world is just like them, and nothing will change.

Not really that hard to grasp.

>there has actually been very few religious wars between Muslims and Christians.
Extra History, how about you shut the fuck up and take your happy-go-lucky bullshit to leddit? Between the birth of Islam and the Gates of Vienna, the war between Islam and Christianity has been endless. From the lightning conquest of the Levant and North Africa (taking 3/5 of the holiest cities of Christianity) to multiple attempts to take Constantinople (the city Muhammad prophesized would fall to Islam) to incursions in Spain to the damn near invasion of France (thank you based Charles Martel), to the invasion of Sicily, to the conquest of Naples (which was all of southern Italy) to the sacking of ROME, FUCKING ROME, THE HEART OF THE CATHOLIC WORLD to the expulsion of the Muslims from Naples and Sicily in the 1060s. Only when the advance of Islam was finally stopped, Rome was finally safe and there was a semblance of stability in Christendom, did the Crusades happen. From 1080s until the 14th century. And whaddayaknow, in the 15th century Constantinople falls. And then the Ottomans set their sights on Europe, only being stopped by the concerted efforts of the Knights Hospitaller in Rhodes and later Malta, and the Holy League and its victories at Lepanto and Vienna (twice. That's right, the Muzzies tried to take the gateway to Europe twice).

If that's "very few religious wars" I want some of whatever you're smoking.
>Even crusades were more or less Popes way to gain more political power against HRE/France.
Uh-huh. Pope Urban II, who couldn't even go back to Rome because the "Holy" "Roman" "Emperor" didn't allow it, instigated war between France and the HRE to reclaim his papal throne, right? WRONG. He motherfucking excommunicated the king of France for being an adulterous fuck. Why else do you think the first crusades had no royal involvement and was led by mostly minor nobles?

They've been invaded by muslims since the begining of time, nothing new tbqh

when it comes to a poll of the impression of foreign countries/cultures, the uk pretends like that like japan does so, i suppose.
thats just their social/cultural way to temporarily get around troublesome shit and not to blatantly show your sentiment to others. their real intentions are elsewhere.

Today I learned more than I could expect