When ?

Nobody wants you
We don't need Picardy 2.0

Fucking this.

Wallonia is worthless and filled with worthless people. Dutchmen don't want it either.

>tfw it ruins our glorious shape

How would France feel about getting Rhénanie?

>mfw Eastern Poland is developed

All that investment paid off, finally

We have no reason to want it. It's German.

Terroni pls. Why do you have to be so shit.

Walloons are like the terronis of Belgium.

it looks like accepting former soviet bloc countries was a mistake (also Greece and Portugal)

Traitors
Rhine left bank is our natural border

never, hopefully

Can't happen soon enough.

You don't want Wallonia? Let me sweeten the deal for you. We'll give up those Flemish (in name only these days) towns between Wallonia and Brussels, so that the francophone geographic unity can be preserved. You can have Brussels as well!

Please just end this failed experiment. Belgium is a joke that has gone on for far too long.

that's just Warsaw taking tribute from the productive places

>Brussels
We would only accept if we can remove k2bab

In the past, it has been the Walloons purposely inviting Kebab to Brussels.

Soon, Inshallah

Never
Nobody wants that shithole Waloonia

Don't be so rude

What did he mean by this

this

looks better.
But what about Savoy and Dutch Flanders?

But France is germanic, at least the successful part.

Even the name is.

You can have Calais jungle, my pleasure

Who cares about Brittain lmao, just open the borders and the jungle is gone.

I'll not mind if you get all your clays, but Savoy should stay froggish, because makaroni niggers are even worse than frogs.

Wait for brexit.

That will be a meme time tbf.
-brexit, France releases the mobs
-brexin, Britain cucked, again

Can't wait.

Where's the logic in that fucking map

Actually I prefer we secretly work together with Britain
We release the migrants, warn them but make it look like an accident, the British have to shoot in emergency

Ehh, geh weg.
Us left Upper Rhiners are better of in decentralised Germoni (we're one of the wealthiest rural counties worldwide) than in P*ris-centered Fr*nce. Had we become a part of you for good in the late 1700s then we'd now be a redneck backwater because of the high distance to P*ris. Instead, we're now a very wealthy part of the Rhein-Main area

Fixedo,
FREE OCCITANIA

Saverne affair

Fick dich

>Picardy
What? Wallonia is Nord-Pas-de-Calais 2.0.

Nice

Well I'm from the Rheinhessen region and genetically we're closer to the entirety of native French than we are to North and East Germans - we're pretty much Celtic-Germanic mutts.
Still, we're better off in the German state because it respects regional differences much more than the P*ris-centred French state does. In France, all that counts towards regional wealth is proximity to P*ris, while we here have always historically been more decentralised

>Portugal

Sure about the decentralized thing.
But elsass / Lothringen are not considered german by germans.

We will always be the string land hated by everyone.

>But elsass / Lothringen are not considered german by germans.
Well I view it as some transitional area with both Gallo-Romance and Germanic influences, just as I view my own region. Villages/Landscapes there (and even up to Champagne) look much closer to my own than North or East German ones do, this also applies to the peoples' phenotypes etc
It's only the language that puts a big barrier

>Wales