Toddlers have shot at least 23 people this year

>Toddlers have shot at least 23 people this year

LITERALLY CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/05/01/toddlers-have-shot-at-least-23-people-this-year/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/10/27/a-dog-shoots-a-person-almost-every-year-in-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Point out where it mentions an age in the second amendment you fucking commie.

it would not happen if you had the right to stand your ground against toddlers, or to shoot them preventively

fucking commies ruining everything with their liberul laws

'3 people barely even counts as a mass shooting, that's just fearmongering'

wow, seriously? you've gone there?

SHALL

>Dogs also have shot their owners in US of A
THE SECOND AMENDMENT FOR DOGGIES

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/10/27/a-dog-shoots-a-person-almost-every-year-in-america/

not in my state

i know you hate communists but please do not compare us reds to those disgusting liberals

LITERALLY cannot make this shit up

>our toddlers shoot more people than the cops manage in some countries

What's next? Guns shooting on their own?

WHAT THE FUCK

This is what happens when you allow any dumb nigger or hick to own a gun.

Have a 1-day mandatory gun safety course for any new gun owners or something, jesus

What the fuck Michigan? Is this some secondary effect of bad tapwater?

>our toddlers would have this situation under better control than 10 british police officers

Fuck todlers
>he a good boy
>he dindu nuffin
>he was startin pre-k
>he ain't been drawin on the walls

Black people.

>dogs' trigger discipline

>two cases where dogs shot humans
>on boats
what are the odds of this shit even happening?

no more questions

pretty good, because you combine boats, dogs, and shotguns to go duck hunting. Many popular breeds of dogs, like Labradors, Golden Retrievers and Poodles, are bred to shoot their owners on boats at 4:30 am on a wretchedly cold Saturday morning.

Well, at least they got shot by real dogs and not by ugly midget breeds.

Do you know how difficult it is to shoot a toddler? Little fuckers get cover behind almost anything.

Don't forget about the drinking white guys/drunk from night before and didn't go to bed yet but it's time fer sum huntin anyways white guys. Dogs get excited and step on a trigger.

Only 23?

Well, it's only just the first week of May.

guns don't kill people, ameritards do

Well that goes without saying. Nobody wants to be sober at 4:30am on a saturday

Guns and alcohol are a bad combination. Guns and 420blazeit on the other hand...

>Glocks don't need safeties!

They don't, though. They need owners who are white.

I was about to scoff at this, but one time when I was like 4 years old, I was left alone in the car, and I put it into gear and it advanced forwards a few feet. Dad darted out to the driveway and kept things from getting worse, lol

STOP ASSAULT BABIES

>Hey Cletus, check out mah new wepon

A weapon to surpass metal gear.

This is why more people need Mosin-Nagants. Children can't operate that safety to save their life.

Oh wow. Another data map that roughly correlated to the population density. There's also a maximum of 8 in any of the states, the odds of this happening are so low that the distribution can probably vary wildly between years.