4310mAh BATTERY

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2016/10/20/nintendo-switch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi v

>4310mAh

damn, my redmi 3 has almost as much

My redmi note 3 has a 4000 mah battery. But it also has a 1080p display. Ninty dun fucked up

When were you when Nintendo was kill?

It's already been DEBUNKED

You can see Tegra X1 is bigger than Custom Tegra and the SMT components are not the same

Custom Tegra is NOT Tegra X1

...and??

Were people expecting something better?

that on the left is Jetson TX1

Guess what SoC Jetson TX1 uses, smartass

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Try again, pathetic little fanboy.
The image on the left is a fucking render.

Jetson TX1

positive

He probably got banned from there because Sup Forums is nintentoddler general. It's quite amusing actually.

>comparing batteries by looking at capacity instead of capacity AND voltage
you're a fucking retard.

Why should we care? This is not Sup Forums and I fail to see the problem as consoles are never power houses.

>Sup Forums in charge of talking about technology

yes, tegra x1 has more performance then whatever nintendo contracted nvidia to make

if they make handheld console why not ask for arm chip? at least it will live longer

That's a shitty tablet with shitty nintendo games. Why should i care?

Consoles are technology g can live without just fine

So it's confirmed that even the fucking shitty Atom in the GPD Win is better.
Topkek.

>s-stop talking about technology on Sup Forums

>talking about technology

>HURR MUH SHITTY GPU IN A SHITTY TABLET!!!!

V is the containment board for this shit. Keep it there. We have enough problems witgäh GPU shit already.

They fucked up hardcore. Jesus Christ

Linux isn't technology faggot.

It is not I didn't claim it to be. Still Sup Forums is that way

>a fucking exhaust fan

Its an off the shelf Tegra X1. Only change is they binned off the LITTLE cores, and the IGP is clocked low so it doesn't pull an absurd amount of power. Though it still pulls enough to warrant active cooling while under a real gaming load.
Off the shelf 20nm trash. All the fanboys are scrambling to try and rationalize it, or hold out one last straw of hope that its magically going to be more powerful.
Its pretty funny.

>this denial

lel

>d-d-debunked guize!!!

Anyone who couldn't see this coming a mile away was a deluded Nintoddler.

Here's a real Tegra X1, you can see the SMT components are NOT the same as the custom Tegra

OP DEBUNKED AGAIN & AGAIN

Thats a heat spreader, you retarded little kid.

You don't even know what surface mount components on the SoC itself means, kill yourself

It matches the Jetson TX1 SoC, it's not the same as the custom Tegra

Don't reply to /prog/dolytes
Don't post in /prog/dolyte threads
Report all /prog/dolyte posters

Its literally the exact same package and chip in the Shield TV.
The only difference is the product lot code.

The Switch is powered by an off the shelf Tegra X1 with lowered GPU clocks to keep the horrible power consumption under control.

Can someone explain to me why there is a little retarded child in this thread trying to defend this laughable outcome?

Just give it up the Switch is inferior to basically everything modern. It was in development probably since the Wii u so yeah it's gonna use older hardware. It's shitty but that's your company kid.

>V
Go back to zeddit / fagbook

How triggered would nintendon'ts be if you called it the Nintendo Shield? Becaude that's what it is.

Who the fuck cares, shit thread is shit, it goes in all fields, games are for children, etc...

Wrong again

A1 on Tegra X1

A2 on custom Tegra

DEBUNKED AGAIN

Keep on trying. The Shield TV's chip has an A2 at the end of its date code and lot code.

You lost already, you have been DEBUNKED

Just admit it like a man, oh wait you're not a man, you don't have the BALLS to admit you're wrong and it's custom Tegra

Keep on being a little bitch though, because that is what you are

It's still a downclocked Tegra.

Is the 2017 Shield chip a die-shrink on new process, or just a revision of the old 20nm stuff?

In any case, what is more interseting about is is the question whether Nintendo will be cucked by Nvidia too, or if they happen to be their first satisfied customer.

Microsoft with Xbox: literally screwed and crossed by Nvidia.
Sony, PS3: I hear they were dissatisfied with the partnership too.

There is probably a reason why Nvidia never scored a console manufacturer a second time.

>SMT components
Jesus kid

Nintendo hasn't gotten a taste of the green dick yet, they will learn.

It's already confirmed that the battery only lasts ~3 hours when playing any non 2d game.

It's doa. Deal with it

i though this was Sup Forums

also nintendo and nvidia confirmed it is pascal, an i doubt it is an x1.

>nintendo and nvidia confirmed it is pascal
happened: never

>implying GPU's aren't technology

I guess its forbidden to discuss anything made by intel/nvidia/amd in Sup Forums right?

People have been thinking it's either an X1 or an unannounced X2 from the start. Nintendo and Nvidia have never once said it was pascal. Burden of proof lies on you.

Nvidia: blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2016/10/20/nintendo-switch/

>Nintendo Switch is powered by the performance of the custom Tegra processor.

Personally I understood that to mean a custom chip like Xbox or PS have, but apparently it'S just differently fused-off Tegra X1. But I guess the words were weasel enough to mean just that.

This is probably because Nintendo was in a hurry due to Wii U being unsuccessful.

Damn, they made the entire board too.

Yes, and? Wasn't this known already? Nintendo went full retard and not wait several months for a huge leap in performance/watt. Why would you develop a hybrid without that in mind? It's literally half the size on the process node, dumb retards.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>Fuck off back to Sup Forums.
Are we talking about games?

>no mention of Pascal

> Real Gaming Load
> Nintendo

???

Who fucking cares.

my sister has a 7.9 inch Xiaomi tablet with a 6700 mah battery.
It also has an nvidia tegra K1 processor.
hmm...

I wonder if you could flash a tablet with the chipset to be a Switch.

1) There was no tablet with X1 I think, TDP was too high.

2) Of course not, DRM, drivers/OS and lack of the needed controller shit.

>I wonder if you could flash a PC with a Pentium 3 to be an Xbox.

>Suddendly people forget Nintendo has never cared about Muh Specs on their portables and still always beat the competition

>witgäh

Cuck nord detected, gtfo from our true american website

Honestly I'm pretty hype for the switch. Can't wait for it to drop do I can pick up a wiiu on the cheap

>Nintendo could have waited and put in a ryzen apu and blown everything out of the water
Waitfags win again

>implying AMD would give Ryzen to a console manufacturer when they aren't even sure GloFo can manufacture enough to meet high-end desktop and server demands

>jaguar is based off of cortex a15
This is your average nintendofan defending this shit.

They're using Samsung as well, so it doesn't matter if GloFo completely fuck things up as usual. The slack can be picked up elsewhere.

Where do you retards get your info from? Global Foundries has a capacity of 60k 14nm wafers per month, and they just announced they're increasing capacity by 20%.

Thats what happens when utterly clueless console kids blow smoke up eachothers asses nonstop.

Samsung only steps in if Global Foundries needs more volume.
AMD has tons of 14nm parts now, their entire product stacks of new chips are all on the same process, but they're the only big customer using it right now. Its unlikely that they'll be struggling with low volume. Everything is pointing to yields on Zeppelin dies being very high. Over 60%