Do indian people know they smell?

do indian people know they smell?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor
theguardian.com/science/sifting-the-evidence/2013/feb/14/wasting-money-deodorant-ears
tumblr.com/search/amwf/recent
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes but they think it's a good smell

I've met Arab girls who have the same smell

Bizarrely, a Pakistani girl I met didn't have that smell at all, but she also acted a lot more Westernized. Do fresh-off-the-boats really not bathe at all?

smelling like curry isn't a bad option when the alternative is to smell like spoiled milk and cheese like white people

Everybody smells.

Indians smell like curry
Asians have a weird fish smell
Supposedly white people kind of smell like dog because we eat a bunch of meat.

Indians seem to think that they can cover up their smell with cologne though. Arabs are the only other people like that.

in africa, the blacks say taht the whites smell like moist chicken
dank chicken
humid chicken

idk senpai

No, Indians smell like death. Where the hell did you get the rest of that part? Have you never smellt an Asian or European?
Fucking Canadians.

white people i think smell like sweaty coins.

White people smell like wet pennies desu

With Arabs, though, oud does mask their natural scent. It's literally all you can smell when a Gulfie grill walks into the room.

Haha. They say that in Brazil too?

Blacks smell worse. It's not their fault because it's just their natural smell but it's unpleasant.

white people also smell like mix of wet dog and spoiled milk.

White people smell like sweat and dank asscrack.

No it's mostly because of vegetable oils/fried foods/foods that go rancid easily.

..Do you guys shower or the smell thing is a tumblr meme? What the fuck is this about smelling like dogs

Whites do, I've been saying that since I was a child. It's older than tumblr you dumbass.

If you moved to India and ate like a local for months, you would come back smelling like them too.

White people produce different oils in our skins because of our high meat and dairy diet. It's like how dogs mostly eat meat too.

this

Everyone eats different shit and all different shit smells different.

>Everybody smells.

While it is true that you do take on the odor of what you eat, biological East Asians do not produce natural body odor & do not 'smell'.

"East Asians (Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese) have fewer apocrine sweat glands compared to people of other descent, and the lack of these glands make East Asians less prone to body odor. The reduction in body odor and sweating may be due to adaptation to colder climates by their ancient Northeast Asian ancestors. The ABCC11 gene is known to determine axillary body odor, but also the type of earwax. Most of the world's population secrete the wet-type earwax, however, East Asians are genetically predisposed for the allele that codes the dry-type earwax, associated with a reduction in axillary body odor."

Here is link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor

90% of chinese and 80% of japanese don't produce body odor at all. 100% of native Americans. What is the percentage for indians and south east asians? I imagine it's lower but still much much better than white people.

For white and black people it's 1%.

its because lots of them dont eat good food they eat lots of greasy food

hey amwf poster, how big is your amwf folder?

"Most Europeans have wet earwax, because they have at least one copy of the "wet" version of a gene (catchily called ABCC11). Just over a million people in the UK have a rarer dry type of earwax, as they have two copies of a different version of the gene (we all have two of every gene, one from our mothers, and one from our fathers). This gene doesn't just define our earwax type. It also holds the code for building the protein that transports sweat out of pores in our armpits, where it attracts the bacteria that cause body odour.

Interestingly, the relative levels of the different gene versions differ by population. In east Asia the pattern is reversed, and most people don't produce smelly sweat."

theguardian.com/science/sifting-the-evidence/2013/feb/14/wasting-money-deodorant-ears

intresting, intresting, thats pretty cool desu but I would imagine that would be disadvantageous because we need our sweat glands to cool our body of no?

tumblr.com/search/amwf/recent
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/?hl=en

Calm down negro, couldn't care less what did you steal when you were a child, I'm just saying that this is a thing I've only seen on the internet (and just from americans while we are at it, thats why I said tumblr)

wew lad k I've lived in Scotland 3 years and I don't think my smell changed idk

there's still sweat it just doesn't smell at all

East Asians sweat, just not as much as other races. And the sweat itself doesnt produce a smell.

you eat practically the same shit scottish people eat and you wouldn't notice your offensive odor in either case

What's your goal? Genuinely asking, is to trigger autistics here? Do you realise that you're the most autistic one? It's to feel better about something?

I mean, nobody told me I smelled different but I suppose Scotland is not much different.

>100% native Americans don't have body odor

Get the fuck out my face with that shit Nigga, go into an inipi and tell me you don't smell anything from a bunch of full bloods

It's probably just the alcohol.

Japanese can drink loss as do Chinese around here. Not the same.

Everyone smells. It's mostly due to diet. Indians eat a lot of spices so the smell does make its way into the sweat glands. When I went to visit my grandparents in India, everyone in my family would tell me that I smelled like spoiled milk.

Why can't anyone decide what white people smell like?

>Go into chinese friend of my mom's house
>Her house smells like incense and I nearly suffocate due to the odor

Musty, cabbagy, allium like, and or oily like a high protein diet.

Idk seems to all be along the same lines to me

nonwhite here

asians/whites don't smell in my experience, the only ones that do are hobos or fat greasy fuck

only niggers and indians smell terrible in my experience

No, because India smells like that. If you eat heavy spices, onions and garlic every meal, its normal.