ITT: The worst city in your state/province/county/etc

>Vermont
Barre. By far the ugliest and dirtiest city in the whole state, and also one of the poorest with 13% of the nearly 9,000 residents under the poverty line. Plus, the population has been steadily declining since 1950 and now every other person is a heroin addict (compared to the rest of the state, where only every third person is). It also shouldn't come as a surprise that this is an industrial town.

Has a pretty good record store, though, I'll give it that

>Vermont
But Sup Forums told me predominantly white communities always prosper.

>Ohio
New Albany. I hate those white fence, blue street sign, lacrosse playing motherfuckers.

I know what you're saying, but the Rust Belt has pretty far reaches, even beyond the Great Lakes region. Most of the old mill towns here (although Barre is a granite town) aren't faring too well these days now that all the industry moved out, and it doesn't help that everybody and their brother shoots up H since there's nothing else to do to pass time

>Ecatepec
Municipality of the State of Mexico that borders Mexico City, literlly I prefer Sinaloa or Juarez or any drug war related part of Mexico to this, it´s that bad because the governor of the state refuses to have the army take back control of the area. If you ever get robbed or anything most likley the guy who did it comes from here.

Shit forgot pic

This fucking place.

it's literally hell's gate

It's inhabited by degenerate donkey-fucking niggers. Not to mention that almost the entire city looks like some place in africa or middle east.

Kek

Every year they get those floods. Every year they fail to fix whatever's causing them.

>costeños in charge in civil engineering

What city is this?
I asked a Colombian and he said it could be any one of them.

do they even try?

those subhumans only thing in donkey sex, laze around during the day, sucking alcohol at night, and sucking on the public teat to see how much they can grab for themselves.

Honestly, that entire region is a money-sucking black hole. Investing in that place is like putting perfume on a shit.

See file name.

*think

>Victoria
Frankston is a south eastern city in Melbourne, it's consistently in the top shittest places here. It's go to high crime rates, drug use (worst being heroin), unemployment, high school drop outs because of bad education system,

domestic violence, child maltreatment, deros/brogans especially in the north, teens drinking and doing drugs really young and just general scummy vibe.

It still has some redeeming qualities, like the beach, festivals and landscape, but the bad outweighs the good by miles.

No joke.

Guess why.

oceanside in san diego county
prime oceanfront property that should be nice
but redneck losers in the marines have turned it into a inbred third world slum

Ciudad Juarez is actually worse than Acapulco desu.

Not anymore

Why is Acapulco so bad? It's not close to the US IIRC, so there shouldn't be any narcos around.

That's not even Juárez. It's Downtown El Paso.

I wish I know, m8. It's sad desu, Acapulco used to be great.

>Saskatchewan
Prince Albert. A small city that's the regional hub for all of the Aboriginal communities up north. Home to a federal penitentiary, probably for convenience's sake. On welfare day the streets and especially liquor stores are completely clogged with drunk Natives, occasionally stabbing each other.

Probably this place, there's nothing of interest there

Poor Venezuela man..

It was a very decent country and now is the worse Latin American country by far.

Somebody should kill maduro already and destroy all that system.

There might be worse ones out there but my vote goes to

>Gießen
A town which got obliterated in WW2 and was rebuilt in quick fashion using only concrete. Their most notable construction is a four way bridge over a traffic cross which they call "elephant loo". Mostly inhabited by inept Hessians, Turks and Albans. There are no noteworthy locations, bars, clubs, yet even kebab places there. It's a waste. Ask any German about and they will tell you "I don't think there's anything there...".

Look like pretty good for me

Berlin is untopable shit.

For NRW, my votes go out to Duisburg and Köln.

>Berlin is untopable shit.

Quite true. Berlin is so shitty they actually say it's a characteristic trait and typically Berlinian.

Comfy af

Probably Forbach/Behren
If you live there, you know too.
Fuck this whole place