Does anyone else here ever just want to quit going on Sup Forums and do something productive with their life?

Does anyone else here ever just want to quit going on Sup Forums and do something productive with their life?

I want to move out and actually become a well adjusted adult instead of posting the same memes repeatedly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just have to exercise moderation in your time spent here. Try to limit yourself to an hour or two on Sup Forums per day.

I feel the same. I just want a boyfriend.

i wanna be a normie and go to parties but all my friends are as autistic as me so i don't know what to do

>You just have to exercise moderation in your time spent here. Try to limit yourself to an hour or two on Sup Forums per day.

I cant

I CANT

IT RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE

I WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE AND MOVE SOMEWHERE NEW IM SO TIRED OF BEING ON THIS WEBSITE AND DOING THE SAME THING EVERYDAY

are you the buttplug guy

>he wants to live productively
kek

well with that attitude, you're not helping yourself

alright lad you just gotta stop then. Don't even wait for this thread to finish. Delete your Sup Forums bookmarks and go watch tv for the rest of the night.

Good luck lad I hope everything works out for you.

it's over boy embrace the void

>well with that attitude, you're not helping yourself

MY DREAM IS TO LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY AND BE SUCCESSFUL

I kept makimg fucking promises like "ill move out 100% by summer"
... numerous times in the last few years

Fuck ive made this thresd so many times on other bosrds and everytime i think "thsnks good responses guys ill do it this time!!" AND IM BACK HERE HERE EVERY FUVKING TIME
..ive been trying to wuit 4chsn for the lsst two years

I stopped for a few weeks when I moved but have started again out of boredom because I don't have a working computer I can use for video games
If it wasn't this, it'd be something else

Yes.

It does not work for long.

stop blaming Sup Forums for your own shortcomings you faggot leaf

your dream is inconsequential

there's only reality and it's raping your soul raw until you either adapt or explode in the most pathetic death you can ever imagine

I tried this and ended up using twitter to shitpost but the people were a lot more dumb in general.
Don't know what to do to use my time more productively

WHEN I THINK ABOUT HIW MUCH TIME TOTSL IVE SPSNT ON VIDEOGAMES AND Sup Forums I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

ID HAVE A QUARTER OF A MILLION $ PROBABLY

I just want to stop

Ive tried fucking everything

No, I hate normies.

Are you entertaining yourself to death, like everyone here ?

>No, I hate normies.

Ilove normies

I HATE THIS WEBSITE SO MUCH

IT RUINED MY LIFE

IVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO QUIT

I COME WITHIN TWO WEEKS EVERYTIME

there's way more suffering in line for you until you can face yourself in complete solitude and see the truth

working is shit though

but not as shit as being neet for an extended period of time

op are you the Sup Forums gf spammer?

instead of coming here start learning some languages

duolingo .com i think it's called

that way you can impress your friends, get a better resume, etc

read some self improvement books or something

Once you've swallowed the red pill there's no going back...

seriously are you the butt plug guy

>that way you can impress your friends,
I don't have any

Just fuckin kill me

I hate myself everyday for loading this fucking website GOD DAMN IT

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE SUCCESSFUL AND IM JIST WASTING AWAY

then fuck you stop talking to be loser freak

>op are you the Sup Forums gf spammer?

>seriously are you the butt plug guy

I PLEAD THE FIFTH ON BOTH COUNTS

did she ever respond, lad?

Idfk

I stopped checking thst email

Fuck her, her loss lmao. Im loaded AF

You aren't alone buddy, I'm here for you. We're going to die together. :^)

Reward yourself by doing something productive. Tell yourself you will do something important for 2 hours and then post on Sup Forums for 2 hours. Repeat the process.

did you end up ordering one or are you still too scared of your mom checking the package

well i think you really need to quit Sup Forums altogether since you have no time management ability. do you have a hobby?

I don't know. I'm too autistic to go anywhere so I wouldn't even leave my house

No i fapped and passed my homo phase

Im back into my lesbian spitting fetish now

Yes but i fucking abandonedthem all

I think i need to just move out, i hste this fucking area and living eith degenerate family eho holds me bsck desu

also i bet you're so addicted to Sup Forums you have a Sup Forums pass lmao

Nah i dont

Plot twist: your whole life is a meme.

>spends all his time on Sup Forums
>doesn't go all out
oh well. and i think your safest bet is to take up a hobby again. you need something to fill the void or else you will relapse.

Fuvk man idk how anymore

I just needto move to an entirely new area i think

I've never tried leaving before. I guess I'll go do something else for the night

I'm going to go read and then sleep. Just gotta read another thread I opened before this one.

iktfb
I spent about 13 hours today on Sup Forums
I probably average 12-16 every day

why can't you get a job

Ok good bye senpaitachi.

Deleting clover and deleting all Sup Forums shit from my browser on desktop

Ill miss you, hopefully ill nevdr be back

see you tomorrow, kyle

Dont jinx it for me

Good luck buddy. Don't give up when you fail, just keep on running away from this site. You're bound to come back by mistake but never give up. I'm just going to stay in this hellhole until I grow old and die.

>misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normies, and insecurity.
And post disregarded :^)

I want to, but this place is just too damn entertaining

I wish tge orifinal /sig/ general was still around on /fit/

Fuck i miss those fags :'(

Goodbye. I hope this time i dont break, i guess it's just like any addiction

he's not wrong tho

To a certain level he is
Not everyone is a fucking narcissistic /r9k/bot
If anything this place destroyed my narcissism because it made me realize I wasn't special

Of course not but the general hivrmind and memes rub off on you.

If you browse through a catalog and there's 15 thresds with wojak trying to kill himdelf accompanied by a self-deprecating post it kind of affects you sfter a while, in a negstibe way

Then do it. Do you have any skills?

Go to a gym and start working out.

>it kind of affects you sfter a while
That only happens if you have a weak mind.

I've been here for two years, every day more than the other, to the point i'm wasting more than 5 hours a day here and also in places like /adv/ and /r9k/.
I still find no sings of giving up in life, wanting to kill myself or anything like that.

same, in fact I find the suicidal wojaks funny, which is a different kind of fucked up negative

Well of course it wont mske you hsng yourself but it's not healthy either.

It's like browsing suicide and depression forums all day, you wont kill yourself but it's definitely not going to be good for your mood or help you stayed motivated or positive as opposed to a self-imptovement forum, for example

I use Sup Forums on my phone at work so not really. I feel kind of bad for people who use it at home. I'd much rather play a vidja or binge watch tv shows/anime.

>you stayed motivated or positive as opposed to a self-imptovement forum
Those feel so artificial and fake they make me want to puke.

At least here i can find true angst. Nothing contains more feelings than the lonely cries of a miserable autist.

That only happens if this is your only form of social contact. As someone with a job and somewhat of a life outside, I just laugh this shit off at the end of the day.

>solo dos años

Eso no es nada. Yo llevo ocho, e igual uno encuentra gente que grita newfag por ocho años.

it's not like i don't have confidence or something like that but everyone i know/met has the same level of social life as me, so i don't really know what to do to get to that point

In my case it is, i finished highschool last year and i've been a neet for about 7 months now. I've barely hanged out with some fellas once or twice during this time, i'm a kissless virgin too.

I guess an important difference is that i do have a future to look at, not like the guys that fucked it/gave up already

>See this cringe thread
>a fucking leaf.

Have you thought about bottling it all up, it really does wonders. Then you can move on with your life

Im not proud of it dude

I guess to be fair I used to browse r9k and Sup Forums and those definitely had a cancerous effect on me. I almost exclusively browse /not/ now though partially because I feel I'm discussing some kind of topic and not just sitting on some shit board about nothing.

MUCH LIKE SUFFOCATING

youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I

I've always desired to get out of my room and graze upon the outside world but it's simply an impossible task that can't be done because my hatred for people which stems deep down within me might make me sperg some hurtful words I'd rather keep the monster in check

Let me give you youngfags a rundown of what will happen IF you don't turn into a normalfag, and why the feels your're feeling now will pale in comparison to what is to come.

18-20: high school is over and you don't feel like doing shit, That's okay though, you need time to find yourself, or thats what you tell your family. Meanwhile, everyone else is heading off to college, trade school, the oil fields or wherever the fuck. You feel that you're falling behind in the race, but can still safely ignore these feel.

21-23: maybe you tried the college thing and dropped out or got fired from your job for being an autist. Everyone else is now earning degrees and advancing in their careers while you haven't an inch since high school. The last minute oanic becomes palpable. Your family is getting concerned, but they still delude themselves into thinking you're a late bloomer. Of course you haven't had any significant human contact for the last 5 years, so where the fuck would you bloom now?

24-26: how did everyone suddenly get married? tfw no gf kind of loses meaning as it seems like all potential gfs already got hitched. Meanwhile, there's a huge crater in your resume and the only jobs you can get are handed out every morning in front of the Home Depot to illegal aliens. Family dealings are either marked by awkward silence or fiece accusations. Your former hobbies increasingly lose attractiveness and even watching a new anime or playing a game feel like too much effort. You still get your hopes sometimes for turning your life around, but invariably, these aspirations get crushed under the merciless jackboot of the normalfag world.

>27+
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter."

*Sup Forums