Are Berber considered white?

I'm talking about north african berber (amazigh) mainly from Kabylia (algeria) and morrocco.

Pic related

Shameless self bump

Honestly who cares? It's not the race but the culture

Not him but honestly idgaf about whiteness or culture pretty much.

Yeah it changes when arabs force you into islam and don't teach your language in schools. I care about my culture; more ore less about whiteness

They look white, but according to Sup Forums (all masters in advanced genetics) only anglos, germanics and nordics qualifiy as "whites"

It not about the winning, its about the race

Act white and you are white in my book.

Nice hyperbole faggot.

Is it true that The word barbarian is came from barbar shop?

They look like Levantine Arabs. I don't think having light skin makes you "white". It makes you Caucasian, but not necessarily white. I also think they do share some genetics with Europeans, but so do a lot of Levantine and Egyptian Arabs, but that doesn't make them white. There are also many Kurdish, yazidi, Turkish, etc... Who look white, but aren't.

If Berber is white. Some of beautiful Korean is also white in my think.

Are these beautiful women white?

I believe they're.

This is the source of the light features in some of them I believe.

Tu veut dire quoi par la. Un noir polit qui vole pas devient blanc?

We are mixed with turkish ancestry, we were part of the ottoman empire and many of our leaders were from turkish decent. Are you a historian or something? you seem knowledgable.

>tu veut
>qui vole
>devient
????????????????

T'essaie de corriger ma grammaire la?

That's a pretty flawed statement though.

CA SUFFIT

Not a historian, it's just common sense :p

The purest Berbers are those who are in Morocco. I grown up in a Berber area...

If you mean are they Caucasian yes they are. For white they aren't culturally and wouldn't associate themselves with white people.

what's this site?

If you look white but are legit ethnic african would you still benefit from racial afro-americans quotas in the usa?

North Africans are legally white, a black Egyptian was made to mark themselves as white

Western civilization isn't even "white".

Mesopotamians, Greeks and Romans wouldn't qualify as white by Sup Forums standards.

Yeah but they are still considered as african-americans, no?

Yeah but who cares about what some neet fuccbois think

northern africa? i mean, i guess in literal terms, since they are literally from africa, but generally northern africans aren't black.

This picture really pisses me off because it has a Kalash in there.

Why can't people research a bit more correctly before compiling an image like that? It really brings down the credibility of the picture.

>africans are black

I seriously hope this is a b8.

Nope

Few cherrypicked pics as a proof?

They are still shitskins with backward culture

If Mena people are white, gypsies and niggers are white too...they are the same kind of shit

notice how i never said that all africans are black

There is no such thing as "white".

Any website like this around? humanphenotypes.com is down but the content looks interesting.

who want to be pink-ish white seriously, that's the biggest cuck race in the world
olive skin>>>>>>

frogs were literally some of the most dangerous monsters in the entire game

Toose aren't bebers, those are the vandal's rapebabies

this

The American definiton of "white" is pure disease, and I hope it doesn't spread to Europe. All "white" Americans I've ever met were up-tight as hell, including Asian-Americans. What is called "white" in the US is synonymous with "douche" or "snob" here.

I guess that kind of corruption is what happens when the almost the 40% of your population consists on blacks and mixed latinamericans.
Plus the null culture, of course.