Which mouse should i buy?

Guys i want to buy a mouse for gaming, what do you think of this?

Also is better a wireless mouse or a cabled one?

Zowie, Mionix, Logitech, Corsair if you want an 'MMO' mouse

Ok man, cabled or wireless for mmo?

Wired for gaming, generally better in terms of responsiveness, as there's no wireless interference.

Cant speak for that mouse, but it appears to be the model down from mine, which is the G302, which I bought for $35 Dollarydoos. The G402 or G502 are also good if you're willing to spend a little more.

>Ok man, cabled or wireless for mmo?
desu

wired.

i got a logi 602 and i already have to run a usb extension to get the receiver in place where a fucking can of beer doesn't make it stutter

>Unironically drinking beer from the can

k mates, im going for a wired logitech then

I have the one in that picture, the G pro. Fucking love it.

Bullshit, I'm using a G602 after using a Deathadder and G9x before that and it's fucking awesome. No goddamn latency to speak of and the freedom of no wires is amazing.

I was looking at the G203 because it's cheap until I found out the G403 is the spiritual successor to the G400s, which I was looking to replace, so I got a G403.

Love it so far. The cable feels much sturdier than the G400s even if it (the cable) is heavier and I like the shape of the M1/M2 buttons. It's a little less "ergonomic" than the G400s, as in it doesn't have the indentation in the side where your thumb could rest, but I've didn't have any discomfort using the G400s and none so far for the G403. The G403 feels a little denser or heavier than the G400s, but I think they're very close to the same weight (90g?). The side buttons are a huge upgrade though, even if M4 (back button on most mice) is a bit hard to reach with my grip style.

How much do you pay for it? Im considering to buy it

Got this one for my birthday yesterday. I like it a lot better than the G502 Proteus Core that I had.

Christ the Yeti is one big ugly motherfucker.

Go for mice with either 3310 or 3366/3360 sensors. 3310 is a bit picky with surface compatibility - go for black cloth ideally.

geekhackDOTorg/?topic=56240.0

>3 List of mice without acceleration and prediction
- Microsoft WMO 1.1
- Microsoft IMO 1.1
- Microsoft IME 3.0
- Zowie FK
- Zowie AM
- Zowie FK1
- Zowie EC1 CL
- Zowie EC1 eVo
- Zowie EC2 CL
- Zowie EC2 eVo
- Zowie EC1-A
- Zowie EC2-A
- Zowie ZA 11
- Zowie ZA 12
- Zowie ZA 13
- Razer Deathadder 3G
- Razer Deathadder 3.5G
- Razer Deathadder 2013
- Razer Deathadder Chroma
- Razer Abyssus
- Logitech G400
- Logitech G400s
- Logitech G303
- Logitech G502
- Logitech G Pro
- Steelseries Kana V2
- Steelseries Rival
- Mionix Avoir 7000
- Mionix Castor
- Cooler Master Storm Spawn
- Cooler master Storm Alcor
- Roccat Savu
- Roccat Kone Pure Optical
- Roccat Kone Pure Military
- Mad Catz R.A.T. 3
- Corsair M45
- Final Mouse 2015

From personal experience though, I would steer clear of Roccat's mice.

I've been using it for 3 days and it's pretty good. People say it's currently the best mouse for the money.

I figured I'd ask here instead of starting a new thread. After 4 years of use my Deathadder broke, well the scroll wheel did. I really liked the size and shape of it, it was extremely comfortable for me. So should I just get whatever the newest version of the Deathadder is or are there are similarly sized/shaped mouses I should consider?

The G403 is the best mouse I've ever owned.
It fits my normal-sized hand perfectly, has no acceleration, great sensor, no 438176 ricer buttons.

The wired version is amazing and the wireless version is probably the most responsive mouse on the market in this price range (only the G900 behemoth can compare, really)

Razer has a bad rep when it comes to durability. So much so that 4 years sounds like you got lucky. Most of the time people mention the switches on the main buttons acting up. False double-clicks and such.

So I would advise against going with Razer again. Then again on all mice I ever owned the scrollwheel was always the first component to exhibit faulty behaviour. And I do think the Deathadder does indeed look like a very comfortable mouse. Your call...

if you like edgelord tribal symbols, Deathadder Chroma.

if you have self respect, logitech G403

my bs aside, i watched a bunch of Rocket Jump Ninja videos on youtube and those two seem to be at the top of every list with good sensors and safe shapes.

I can't stand the wire leading out of the mouse. The physical drag annoys me.

The only problem I have with wireless gaming is if the receiver isn't positioned and oriented optimally. Best solution is to just get a USB extension cable and place the receiver inches away from the mouse.

The drag is often cause be the cable hanging off the back of you desk - by it's own weight and friction along the edge.

My mouse cable is fixed on my monitor stand with a velcro tie with enough. The bit of extra cable needed on the table itself for freedom of movement causes next to no drag. If it still does you cable is just to stiff. Some manufacturers do that, like Roccat. I needed an USB extension cable for this to work of couse but I have cable routing under my desk.

i have 7 1/2 inch (4 inch width) hands n usin zowie AM right now.

wondering if thers a good mouse

i kinda liked the deathadder 2013 i had except the feet wore off

got this one and i love it

Does it walk on it's own user

zowie have the best mice i've ever used
>no frills, comfy as fuck, feels built well, doesn't exude a gaymen vibe
fuck logitech
finalmouse is ok but mine died after like 6 months

They have a huge input lag though, whereas Logitech mice have none.

just get a normal wired mouse that isnt too cheap without any z0mg LED gaming super FINGERLESS GLOVE meter built in 4k penis pump on it

I just got the deathadder elite. It has the best sensor on the market right now.

>gaymen
ask

I got a MX master , its very comy ma friend.
Also have flater one and lighter for gaming from steelseries.

What do you guys think of the rival 100?