/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

3 new dank memes in one thread edition:

>An AWESOME name - I feel like a badass for browsing this site now. Seriously just look at the address bar on your browser. Redacted.

>This is what I meant when I said the name PTH doesn't really evoke any emotions. This one does, and it has a color to go along with it. Color + emotion = music. And then the name redacted brings up images of secrecy and piracy. Seriously awesome stuff. Perfect.

>Thank you.

>THIS NAME CHANGE IS THE LAST STRAW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I'm going to delete all the torrents I can off red-dicked and then stop seeding the rest of them.

>Stop seeding at PTH/RED now! On a discord only about 50 staff members of the private tracker community are in, Sadistic just joined and said that PTH was seized. (I'm a mod at another tracker, dealing with anime hint hint) Russians set up a new url to redirect to, redacted, and are now collecting IP addresses of anyone announcing/logging in. He said they never would've chosen that stupid of a name and he hopes users will catch on to that soon. Get out now. I'm not joking.

Previous thread The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE REFERENCE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
IRC #ptg irc.rizon.net 6697/9999 SSL only

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.

Other urls found in this thread:

nic.ch/whois/?domain=redacted&language=en&tld=ch
nonfree.pizza/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for RED DUCT TAPE is cabal

Stop posting at Sup Forums/PTG now! On a subreddit only about 50 user members of the imageboard community are in, Nala just joined and said that PTG was seized. Newfags have taken over and are ruining it. She said they never would've made such shitty posts and she hopes users will catch on to that soon. Get out now. I'm not joking.

>No mention of red apple
I kind of feel sorry for the assing the headphones admins, they didn't want to be memed, but they're going to be memed even harder now.

>red apple

Catchy.

Nice reverse psychology.

An AWESOME name - I feel like a badass for browsing this site now. Seriously just look at the address bar on your browser. Redacted.

This is what I meant when I said the name PTH doesn't really evoke any emotions. This one does, and it has a color to go along with it. Color + emotion = music. And then the name redacted brings up images of secrecy and piracy. Seriously awesome stuff. Perfect

Thank you

Is this now a meme?

anyone got stats for laintracker?

invite? do I just hop on rizon?

Why didn't they just name it FLACSFOR.ME?

good point actually, how has nobody even considered this?

>We are making this change to create a new 'brand identity' for our young, developing tracker. To distance ourselves from PTP's 'brand' we opted for a name change. 'redacted.ch' was chosen by staff after a round of voting. Hopefully, you share similar feelings: this will be a unique name we can build ourselves upon.
>private tracker brand identity

because staff is fucking stupid

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

That's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation.

>yfw some surrender monkey cucks shutting off a proxy server results in two poorly named music trackers

How about Flac.cd?

Get it?

Now this is a story all about how,
my tracker got flipped turned upside down.
And i'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I went from cabal to curry tier.

cur.ry

Flac!cd

>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS

BTN just PULLED their invite thread on RED DICKED TED

ITS OVAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what, are they going to run ads on the tv now? don't make me laugh.

it's happening.

PANIC

it was never there to begin with

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF NAME IS REDACTED?????????????? HOW COULD THEY PICK A NAME WORSE THAN PASSTHEHEADPHONE HOLY FUCK

RIP redcuckdead. Told you that apooloo was the way to go. Why didn't you listen?

>sanity is the first casualty of tracker wars

Sigh

so what's pth's new acronym? RED? RCH?

[RED]

NOW COMING TO A TRACKER NEAR YOU

that's pretty bad senpai

███

hmmmmmm

kek

I can't believe they managed to pick a name WORSE than APOLLO!

pretty redarded desu senpai

this is pretty bad

GETSUGA

TENSHOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU

BAN

KAI

Is this name chane 312cuck's fault? Why can't he just close his shitty tracker that's down 3/4 of the time and let us have a decent name for the BEST MUSIC TRACKER?

who is Taylor Myers?
nic.ch/whois/?domain=redacted&language=en&tld=ch

>Have lived in a hell hole for the last 4 years or so with garbage internet
>Get back to the civilized world with good internet
>Piratebay/KAT/Torrenthound, etc are skeletons
>bitgamer is gone

What happened, Sup Forums? Are they winning?

t. Nala

NALA

>public trackers
why are you even here
>bitgamer
it's been a while for that one user

> he doesn't know

Are they really using a FRENCH registrar?

Generic name from the obfuscation service. This is illegal according to the Swiss federal law on internet domains, a registrant must provide real contact information and has to keep these up-to-date.

Damn that's sad. BG was the first major tracker to go down post-OiNK and it was a big shock. Things have only gotten worse, bro. GGn is shit and down all the time, the best movie and TV trackers, PTP and BTN, are shit and down all the time, the best music tracker, WCD, was actually good and up most of the time, but is now dead and its replacements are shit.

The future is dark in the private tracker community.

>using gandi to register a domain for your illegal activities when the french government has limitless powers
top kek this isn't going to end well lads

I like it. makes me feel like a suave, edgy spy picking up a secret microchip from a russian double agent, when in fact I am a fat nerd on muh secret tracker pirating music I will probably never listen to because I am too much of a jew to pay for it.

I had my invite privildiges disabled on ptp, but have been a good member since tthen. if I message the staff nicely, could i have them enabled? or are they gone forever

>Why are you here?
Because I want to play fucking Xcom EU and I haven't had the ability to stream jewtube for 4 years.

So, how stringent are private trackers now in inviting people?

>if I message the staff nicely
They know you post on /ptg/ now, so if you do that you'll end up /marked/ or even worse.

who do you even want to invite you retard

An AWESOME name - I feel like a badass for browsing this site now. Seriously just look at the address bar on your browser. Oppaiti.me.
This is what I meant when I said the name AB doesn't really evoke any emotions. This one does, and it has anime tiddies to go along with it. Tiddies + emotion = crywank. And then the name oppaitime brings up images of tiddies and anime. Seriously awesome stuff. Perfect.

they told me i cant use invite forum thats why i want it back

>aleppo is winning the race

Very, BTN and PTP have virtually no recruitment. GGn is a little easier to get into.

PTH and Apollo both have interview systems.

oh interesting. i never realized that would be the case, too, rather then just not being able to invite

>So, how stringent are private trackers now in inviting people?

You used to be able to get into all of the top trackers through official recruitment on /r/trackers. Now, if recruitment hasn't closed entirely it's severely limited for all but the bottom tier trackers.

Why didn't they change to flacsforme?

FUCK OFF SADISTIC YOU STUPID CUNT WHY DON'T YOU MADE A POLL
REDACTED IS A SHITTY NAME

PTH tanked their invite price. I used to be able to sell 50$ a pop, now nobody wants a redacted invite for 25$ Fuck this tracker

That would be too easy

>Sup Forums IS BAD

Every. Single. Time.

Isn't it?

danny should've been pth^W redacted's mascot

hahahhahaha

you guys been cucked so hard

so are they going to change to flacsforharambe in a month?

No.
Admins thinks that we are a anomalous legion, forgive and forget, but there is only shitpost here.

And they don't ban shitposters like RedDunce or demonotaku, so why Sup Forums is like a target?

They can't control and track posters here

which site is taking pth refuges now? Libble? NW? HYR?

Is LAZX still here?

Limo to Apollo Sir?

fuck off nala you have shit taste in EVERYTHING

no thanks, ill take a taxi

Invites are closed to everyone except top tier members at the minute anyway so it won't make a difference.

True.
AB is a special case:
>some weebs create a new tracker, animebytes
>they have actively invited users from Sup Forums
>now
>get invited from Sup Forums
>disabled

AnimeBytes was 312cuckificated.
But AB is nice and /comfy/, so I don't bother at all

What did he mean by this?

it means they are too dumb to park and register the possible choices before embarking on the community decision to change the name.

Ask your friend here, what is stopping me from registering redacted.red and phisihing all the logins?

>implying Sup Forums users have the disposable income to register $30 domains

Fuck off, ivilivi
We're not SPAGHETTI.

nonfree.pizza/

spaghetti is my friend and he should be yours too

Fuck off, azacuck

Is he retarded? Apollo, which had open signups, unlike their special music club, managed to do a community poll for the name change just fine.

>Is he retarded?
Yes.

He thinks that neo-/ptg/ users are a anomalous legion, doxxer an sheeeiiiiittttttttt.

2bh

What.

LIKE IT OR NOT STAFF DOESNT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION!!!

P*H was kinda silly but comfy. R**A**ED is a fucking retarded name that puts me off. I mean when i hear this word i feel uncomfortable and disgusted. What the actual fuck.

What does this means?

RETARDED STAFF

You aren't? Why are you even here?

I am a old-/ptg/ user

>hdb
>cabals
>bib

Doxx and get doxxed
Expecto patronum