Are you ashamed of your countrymen?

Are you ashamed of your countrymen?

>yes. I have to see cringey Canadian shitposts everyday on social media.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2683824/premiers-call-for-return-of-disaster-prevention-funding-amid-alberta-wildfires/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>literally who posts fatuous crap on Zuckbook
why are we supposed to care?

>CANADA KEK ASKING IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN FOR HELP

YOU

CANT

MAKE

THIS

SHIT

UP

How is she wrong exactly?

We help so many people and have no enemies(we never do evil shit like some countries...) but when we have a disaster no one seems to help.

She's not wrong, you're just being edgy

This.

He's actually right here and it highlights how fucked we will be when Cascadia goes off.

Everyone rallied around Japan, will anyone care about us?

We don't get help either.

it's poetic justice that natural forces destroy a godless city that's only purpose was to exploit and harm mother earth

poor canada wants attention

This, those stupid leaves had it coming

What did Canada do for us besides sending like 10 firefighters? We already open our sperm banks to Canadian women, what else do we need to do?

holy shit you faggots are delusional

What relation is there between the netherlands and canada?

A sexual one

I'm so tired of country's like Canada who claim to be progressive but we still exploit mother Earth for her resources...we need to live organically and without gluten, we need to realize we are all Africans and we all need to help Syrian refugees, NOT a bunch of evil white colonists raping the Earth

>canadians are just now realising foreign aid is a scam where most of the money is pocketed by businesses

Nobody cares about you. Seriously, if not for Sup Forums, I wouldn't even know about the fires.

this

Didn't Alberta just cut the forestry budget just last month?

Also controlled burns are a thing

Siberia is the second Canada!

Genuinely good post.

Severe autism, do you actually believe that you're being funny?

Yes, how could we Americans forget Canada's generosity during Katrina. They basically rebuilt New Orleans

steve cut it out of the federal budget too.

globalnews.ca/news/2683824/premiers-call-for-return-of-disaster-prevention-funding-amid-alberta-wildfires/

>harm mother earth
???

>Are you ashamed of your countrymen?
I think so, but I'm guilty of charge as well.
Everyone gets all oversensitive about small social issues. But whenever people talks about a political change, about something more meaningful like our natural ability to being corrupt or our awful government nobody gives a shit, and simply call you names and oppose your ideas.
I think m*xicans deserve what Mexico has become, this is why I'll go make some money somewhere else and come back here when I become rich as fuck. US is overrated tho,

I want our politicians and JSDF to commit harakiri

>Hello Iraq? Afghanistan ?

Yes, very.
Mizrahim are shit grade Jew Arabs with all the impoliteness and filth that may involve.