AMD ZEN PICTURED

videocardz.com/66149/amd-ryzen-cpus-pictured
Can WTFtech even compete with these hot VideoCardz leaks??

Other urls found in this thread:

computermachines.org/joe/publications/pdfs/hpca2017_exascale_apu.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QwiMe4VXPE0&t=289s
youtube.com/watch?v=c9GruKs9jZk
youtube.com/watch?v=CHXv5QJaxwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neat. But I'll wait for benchmarks.

So are the heatspreaders soldered on?

We shall see. Samples are being sent to reviewers starting this weekend.

Does this tell us anything useful?

I like big letters.

yes, they look thicker than intels

the selected chips that perform OUT FUCKING STANDING , yes.

the regular Joe will get ~60% of what they claim.

For Jew

>b-b-but videocardz is fake

It's not even possible to have that big a difference between high-binned and low binned of the same design
If AMD went max jew with their review samples you'd see 5% leeway.

AMD have never realesed a chip using thermal paste as the TIM

*released
fug

AMD has used both TIM under the heat spreader, and soldered heat spreaders. Don't talk out of your ass.

can you name a chip and a source? the first i heard of it being done was with intel

Try reading the news for once in your life. Why would you just make an ass pulled uninformed statement so confidently when you're utterly fucking clueless?
APUs have used TIM until the Godavari refresh of Kaveri where they finally switched to a soldered IHS.
Fucking unbelievable.

Will it b(l)end?

>APUs
who on gods green earth gives a single fuck about APUs?
it would be like me saying intel use paste on their atom IHS, nobody gives a fuck about non-entheusiast grade parts

>make a fucking wrong ass pulled statements
>move goal posts and deflect instead of simply shutting the fuck up
Why do little faggot kids like you always feel compelled to blindly talk out of your ass and shitpost when you're called out for it? Give me an honest answer. I double dog dare you.

Llano, Trinity, Richland, Kaveri, Godavari, and Bristol Ridge are not small core Atom parts. The only difference between AMD's APUs and intel's mainstream i3/i5/i7 CPUs is the the Bulldozer family of cores being far behind intel's arch. All of intel's mainstream CPUs are APUs.
You don't have an argument to make. You were flat out fucking wrong, and now you're shitposting because you're a dumb little kid.

not user, but the iGPUs in AMD's APUs were far superior to their intel counterparts despite the lagging core performance

I'm starting to get excited for Ryzen. I might finally upgrade from my 9 year old core2duo desktop.

THICC
H
I
C
C

it will only get better.

computermachines.org/joe/publications/pdfs/hpca2017_exascale_apu.pdf

>All of intel's mainstream CPUs are APUs.
no, theyre nowhere near approaching an AMD APU, fuck off

m8, were talking entheusiast parts here, im more than willing to accept theyve used them on shitty APUs, but to the best of my knowledge their good stuff has always been soldered

That's many CPUs without iGPU in one picture.
Sad.

Its a CPU with an IGP on it, you dipshit.
Your fallacious bullshit doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

its a different class of product, intels best parts dont come close to AMDs APU performance, and honestly thats fine, because for a lot of things theyre better.

were talking within the context of ryzen here, which is an entheusiast class product. intel for the last few years have been using TIM under their IHS for chips that traditionally were soldered, and to the best of my knowledge AMD have never used TIM on an entheusiast class CPU.

context, faggot.

>entheusiast class product
Not everyone who needs fast CPUs is enthusiastic about it.

Wait, so HSU finally pays off?

youtube.com/watch?v=QwiMe4VXPE0&t=289s
They are close now

oh yes.

>now
that's why Intel buying their tech for next gen.

>"Hurr durr name X that does Y"
>user names examples
>"Oh my god who cares about X?!?! No one cares about X i was talking about Z!!!"

The current state of Sup Forums

>Thread is about Ryzen

Are there any Ry(zen) APUs coming out??????

lol

If you dare to fucking answer me once fucking more, I promise I'll stick a dildo up my fucking ass, you little faggot.

>they are close
>$75 AMD vs $300 Intel

There are. Its called Raven Ridge and its set for late 2017 to early 2018.

I was pointing out the bullshit argument 'tactics' that Sup Forumsirgin shills, like yourself, come up with. And then either backpedal or stupidly take a further stand when someone calls you out.

Its time to stop posting.

Lots of developers are excited for HSA. It has huge problems.

Instead of trying to get a CPU to do something it's awful at (AVX512) the GPU is fucking amazing at it. Put them on the same chip sharing the same really fast memory and there's no compromises, low latency, etc.

The problem in the consumer space is you can't make an application that relies on it because it simply won't work without it. But in the server space there is no such problem.

I think there is no way they are delayed in 2018. AMD has been hitting their releases. Give it 4-6 months for the APUs. I think they'll hit before Nables (enterprise).

>I think they'll hit before Nables (enterprise).
Yup, Naples is q2 2017.

Price wasn't the concern, just the intel hd 630 performance is close to amd's non ryzen apus at this point. The i3 7100 also runs hd 630 so that would be the closest example to something like an a10-7700k or higher.

Too bad Raven Ridge will have Vega-based APUs.

Hopefully they are a strong improvement, highly effcient apus would be great for low end laptops/systems

Zen is extremely energy efficient, Vega will fix most GCN overheads and poolaris already made GCN pretty energy efficient. Looks promising.

ROFL

are you that desperate, little jew?

>People complainig about APUs
Really? Not everyone wants high end stuff.

WHAT ARE YOU POOOOOOOOOOOR

No, just dont wanna spend money on a GT 710-740 to have video and waste a PCIe slot.

On this the R7 is handicapped by DDR3 while the HD630 is using much faster DDR4. The story is completelly different with the AM4 platform and DDR4 using A12-9800
>CSGO 1080p/high
>youtube.com/watch?v=c9GruKs9jZk
>A12-9800: 50-70fps
>youtube.com/watch?v=CHXv5QJaxwE
>i3-7100: 15-30fps

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Another user.
I was wanting to be without gpu for because I wanted to wait for vega for full amd pc and I don't want to buy an rx 480 not before 1080ti and vega are in the market.

All the reviewers already have it nigga.

INEFICIENTTTT.

Also i wouldnt complain if onboard graphics for desktop were still a thing.

>>$350 processor using OCd memory
vs
>>Just as a disclaimer the A10-7700K was picked for it’s name alone, unfortunately it is the only A10 series APU to feature the smaller 384 Stream Processors IGP rather than the 512 Stream Processors of its bigger A10 brethren.
>They are close now

Gotta justify that dildo shoved up his ass...

>AMD Ryzen 7 1800X

The most high-end chip called Ryzen 7 1800X will be available with (YD180XBCAEMPK) and without cooler (YD180XBCAEWOF). The new Wraith Max cooler has a thermal design power of 140W and the dimensions are 105 mm (length) x 108 mm (width) and 85 mm (height). The Wraith Max weights 0.545 kg.

>AMD Ryzen 7 1700X

Similar to 1800X, the Ryzen 7 1700X will be available in the same packages. The YD170XBCAEWOF does not have a cooler, while the YD170XBCAEMPK ship with Wraith Max cooler.

>AMD Ryzen 7 1700

Finally, the Ryzen 7 1700 will ship with new Wraith Spire cooler with TDP of 95W. The dimensions are 109 (L) x 103 (W) and 54 (H) mm and the cooler weights 0.425 kg.

There is a 65W TDP Wraith that hasn't been pictured yet.

It's a smart idea to put a 140W cooler on 95W chips and a 95W cooler on 65W chips.
Should handle some decent overclocking.

Its to ensure XFR works as intended.

I know, but higher base clocks > higher single thread turbo any day of the week.

XFR is not single core turbo. Not even remotely similar.