/brit/

lads edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzlK0OGpIRs&list
express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia
politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon
rbth.com/articles/2011/04/26/the_twelve_most_dangerous_russian_animals_12694.html
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone
youtube.com/watch?v=ynYfbASzt6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doing a poo

leeleelads

m8 if you saw the girl on the left, the state of her skin tells you she wears make up by the crate load hahahaha

savage hangover and didnt even have a good time last night lads

Josie woke early and can't get back to sleep

Kyary

i know that

Post what you're listening to:

this absolute classic
youtube.com/watch?v=MzlK0OGpIRs&list

I don't give a FUCK about Josie, no one here does. Just FUCK OFF

Well maybe now you can learn to find inner peace instead of drinking and drugging

Alright boys

Flatmate is fucking his girlfriend and I can hear her screaming again

Going to say something to him today, getting ridiculous now

Anzu

fuck off paki

seolhyun

>Hitler killed millions
>Genghis raped and killed millions
>Hitler is considered worse

Josie has a mind to reprimand you at the end of a glaive

next time don't completely fuck it up you stupid jf cunt

Ring the police, tell them she's screaming and yu think he's raping her

That'll get the message across

Who /going to Russia for free land/ here?

express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia

home to mummy x

didnt even want to go out just a m8 i havent seen in ages was visiting my area so i had no excuse was complete shite just wanted to go home the whole time but couldnt get away

is this it for the english genus?

hitler was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

>get bummed out because qt hasnt messaged me and i am done messaging her first
>realise i just want her to message me so i can blow her off and seen zone her

hahahaha stopped giving a shit when i realised that tbqh lads

Hitler did it more recently. People in ancient times were savages, Hitler was a 20th century white guy. He should have known better

we should start a /brit/ colony

would be pretty based desu

Haha love seenzoning girls as well

Love being a cunt on tinder too

Nigger dictators are doing the same thing today.
Just with lower numbers and less coverage.

If he should have known better in 1939 - shouldn't a bunch of niggers know much much better in 2016?

this girl irritates me because i start conversations and so often i end up getting seen zoned eventually

i've seen zoned her a couple of times though and literally every time, without fail, she has messaged me within a day hahahaha

A log cabin in Siberia, kept inside nice and warm with supplies. All crowded around the fire with Spitfires in hand chanting some songs

no one bats at eye at the people who died in war, its the jews user...its the jews

well just build everything in an english style well hardly even know were in russia

Honestly don't see the big thing about Sadiq Khan

He literally seems like one of the most chill people ever

Did this girl literally say "I like that you speak my language" or something?

>poo lay poo poo say a le twah, le twah

why is french the worst language ever

Pathetic

thats exactly it though

hes playing the friendly face of islam which just further fucks our country

Just want a 10/10 gf with great feet tbf

hasn't shit like kony and that rubbish taught you nothing?

people care when they are exposed to the emotional story. what hitler did has been written in such emotion i.e. diary of anne frank as well as fictionalised stories within it i.e. boy in the striped pajamas. not only that but first hand dramatic accounts in the nuremburg trial, trial of eichmann etc help bring out the emotion in it.

telling me some guy 800 years ago killed millions doesn't do anything to me. i can't even imagine a million people let alone a million dead people.

Because a "bunch of niggers" aren't orchestrating mass genocide and racial cleansing and invading countries willy nilly?

I hate France but I don't see how you can say that

French is objectively one of the best sounding languages, and a French accent is by far the cutest

NICKY

what's pathetic m9

t. Dan Carlin

you're wrong

"this weekend I'm playing some footy with some friends"

>I'm happy that you're talking with me

are nicky

Haha tfw CHAD

Russia are offering free land to brits

how cute :D

yes

>woke up just in time for swede spam

ahh yes

why does /po/l/ hate freedom of speech?

Are you from Quebec? Is it nice? I heard that it's virtually impossible to get a job unless you're from there, and crime is a massive problem?

Invasion perhaps not but people don't despise Hitler for invasions - they despise him for the Holocaust and his purges.

Omar al-bashir is purging Sudan from blacks and people that aren't considered the right type of Arab in Darfur.

Mauritania literally enslaves those with darker skin (even though the slavemasters are pretty brown themselves).

In Rwanda, the Hutus genocided the Tutsis and nobody gives a fuck save for a few white knights.

Think Hitler gets a bad rap desu.

VERY impressive

already posted this

nobody gave a shit

That's not real surely?

Source? If it's real I am moving away now

hahaha fucking hell not even a week in and the memes begin

great post btw lad

He's referring to the Transport board of people, but it's still awful.

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

>post image
>nobody gives a shit
>someone else posts it an hour later
>everyone gives a shit
why does /brit/ hate me

same thing happened with the 'putin giving away free land' thing

He said it over a month ago before he became mayor

It's just going to be enforced now

>you will never an /fa/ rich asian kid living off his parents money doing drugs all day

What would happen if a politician said there were too muslims in london?

what does that even mean

ngl i only replied because you said you'd already posted it and said no one cared hahahaha

a bit of mephistophelean mischief on my part muhuwahaha

Why do asian people dress like they're in an anime.

If a western person did this he'd get ridiculed.

where do i find more info about putin giving away free land thing

genuinely sounds top tier

it means white men should walk and not disturb proud women and people of colour using public transport

Fuck off both of you

Which is the easiest Anglosphere country to move to lads?

America is virtually impossible, but what about Canada / Aussie / NZ?

im actually being serious though i want to go and live in siberia

Yeah, people know more about Hitler's war crimes because he was at war with the majority of the world and the country he was doing it from was right in the middle of civilised Europe
There's no sense for a government to rile people up about what someone's doing in Sudan or Mauritania if they're not actively threatening western interests (see the so called daeshic state)

need to put my willy in a girl asap might get tinder again

I am from Quebec actually. Although I do speak french I'm not Quebecois, I'm an Anglo-Quebecker.

Absolutely lovely place. Wouldn't change anything about it except for the retarded politics. getting a job isn't too hard, it's tough if you've got no education and no skills and no connections, but otherwise it's easy. as far as crime goes it's really not that big of a deal outside some sketchy areas in Montreal and up north.

I would recommend euros come here to vacation, the nature here is GOAT, qt women everywhere, amazing cuisine, etc. but I wouldn't recommend moving here if you're Anglo.

Canada & NZ will give you a working holiday visa at the drop of a hat. Then just never leave

>Import muslim voters
>They elect a muslim leader

Ah yes this must be that """"democracy""" I've heard so much about.

You have to start a farm or game hunting and the winters can drop to -40 celsius and there are no roads

rbth.com/articles/2011/04/26/the_twelve_most_dangerous_russian_animals_12694.html

No you don't.

i fucking love fashion

sounds like good honest work senpai

london is less than 15% muslim famalam

Cambodia is proper third world tier lads. Vietnam raised my expectations of SEA cities and this place disappoints

Nigeria

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

The Big Question on in 10.

>Nicky Campbell presents from Salford and asks: Should we be proud of the British Empire?

Pineal gland so calcified your 1st and 2nd eyes are starting to crust over

oh god bet you're one of those child fuckers aren't you

how do i achieve this look?

What did you lads do for Mother's Day today?

>Should we be proud of the British Empire?

of course not, what a silly racist question

Help me study lads
this fucking website is ruining my life

>a third world country is third world tier

makes sense

our amir
youtube.com/watch?v=ynYfbASzt6g

Have you got any skills regarding farming or hunting