250k pc build

You have 250k for a pc build and you have to spend the entire budget. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/BFyRM8
pcpartpicker.com/list/tfbZjc
pcpartpicker.com/list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

World's biggest fanless heatsink

Hire this kid. He's probably the most connected electronics/computer genius since Bob Noyce.

>buy a used thinkpad x80
>invest the remaining cash or buy drugs or baka

but does he dream in code?

Not sure you could spend that much on a computer even if you wanted to, assuming you limit your definition of "PC" to something that consists of a single node.

A dual 2699 V4 system with a couple TB of RAM, four P6000's and a ton of storage would still come in well under $50,000.

Buy a house to put the computer in. Buy a $50 laptop

>image result for "(something) engineering" - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
>Pile of old electronics
>Wires

Do you think the media knows they're full of shit? Apparently they visit every day and have a good relationship with his dad.

The human rights champion who lives in Qatar.

That's not based Joshua

11 years old is decent, was it local news? just a happy story

how much did that nsa database cost? whats the name?

At that range I'd probably start just looking into mainframes and either resell them or rent them out.

Macbook made from solid gold.

Looks like it's time to build a xen cluster

Not enough

Literally not possible assuming it's $/€/£ and not rupees or something. You would need multiple machines and appropriate networking equipment. It's more like a budget for a server room or an animation company's entire 3DCG workstation outlay.

Hire an experienced engineer at a competitive pay rate to design the CPU in FPGA. That should burn at least $200k.

>$200k on IBM mainframe
>pair it with a POWER9 workstation and the rest in storage

Pentium III, ATI Radeon 64 MB, 512 MB of RAM, Seagate Cheetah X15 37 GB

Build a walk-in/live-in computer and never turn it on.

> Does he dream in code?
He views the entire world in code

He's the one that coded dreams.

Buy a Mac Pro.

nigger-lover

custom designed laptop based around the foot print of an ibm 700c with modern internals and an OLED screen but made of diecast magnesium like the grid compass

I went on pc builder once and just tried to make the most expensive build I possibly could and I got to \$50000. So I'm not sure how you use $250k.

Easy buy a Mac. You could probably even get a 2 TB hard drive and 16 gigs of ram for that much money.

50 parallel i7 6950Xs

I would build a modest PC that suits my work load and then blow the rest on separate expensive ass parts that I could resell easily.

It was a tiny local parish newsletter for some London church. I've no idea how Sup Forums even found it.

I have done it... i am the greatest
pcpartpicker.com/list/BFyRM8

After spending 10k on actual hardware, I guess you could make some huge as fuck storage array with the other 240k.

faggots please
pick hpe ml350g9
put in 24 128gb ram sticks
use 48 3.84tb sas ssds in raid 10
and then one nvidia p100
use hpe p840 controller
and 25gbe modules
now one should have around 250000
if not and you still have money insert 5 or less pcie ssds

>he doesn't have 32 monitors
pcpartpicker.com/list/tfbZjc

That's the fucking thing
You will never have 250k to spend on your hobby.
You will always work hard for the stuff you really want while saving up for a house so you can get a job (because jobs require an address). It's a vicious cycle, fuck capitalism.

No shit, now post your build.

> 1080 instead of Titan XP
> Windows 10 OEM instead of FPP
> 4K displays instead of 5K
Lmao, your build is garbage

chinkshit prebuilt as cheap as it can go, replace case with one made all of gold with diamonds if possible, never use the computer and sell it later for 500k

A rack full of overclocked 4c/8t servers for maximum single threaded and multi threaded performance.
4 way sli Titan XP in one of them, Tesla in the rest.
Add nice liquid cooling and an AC

I would build a prototype laptop and kickstart the production version. it won't be thin, it will be as modular as possible for maintenance. the company will focus on selling identical shells and upgrade parts as new tech comes out.

With that money I would rather build a bombass battlestation.

reconsider why im using 250k for a single PC

a bunch of Cryptocurrency ASICs and a warehouse to put 'em in.

pcpartpicker.com/list/
And 200k of poptarts.

>Build $47k computer
>Sell it on ebay at $203k
>Buy it

Buy a dell server cluster.