I'm curious guys: if I was born in 95, am I a le 90s kid or a disgusting 00s piece of shit?

I'm curious guys: if I was born in 95, am I a le 90s kid or a disgusting 00s piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

funnypage.neocities.org/shit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4rI5vyPB_bs
youtube.com/watch?v=KHfMsTvtaCw
axfood.se/en/Press/Press-releases/Axfood-to-sell-Spar-Finland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you listen to phil collins on youtube and comment how your generation is shit?

Can you remember anything of the 90s?

If not, you're 00s scum.

Either way you're a disgusting 90s or 2000's kid, sorry about that

1980's master race reporting in

funnypage.neocities.org/shit.html
op is THIS insecure

early 00's

if u wanna b with me
bby there is price to pay
imma genie in the bottle

The early noughties were pretty based, too. Like a sequel to the 90s.

A piece of shit.

Early 00's in Russia=90's in America. We were playing consoles from 80's, had TVs from 90's etc.

I was a freshman in high school in 1995

if you're born after 1993 you belong to the Hannah Montana generation and thus the new millennium.

>Don't remember the Oklahoma City bombing, OJ Simpson trial, impeachment of Bill Clinton
>(Canada only: Don't remember the Quebec referendum or the Ice Storm)
>Don't remember getting on the net for the first time with a dial up connection. Don't remember the excitement of playing multiplayer N64 games with 3 of your best buddies together, or the excitement of playing FF7 for the first time.
>Don't remember reading a pamphlet in your parents' bedroom on how to adjust to the introduction of Euro, or the handover of Hong Kong to the PRC.

If any of this applies to you, you are a disgusting 00s piece of shit.

Filthy millenial scum

>Hannah Montana generation

t. 1993

Retarded detected

>I remember 1995

rich boi detected

>tfw I remember the millennium celebrations
Feels old

Agreed.

Nobody watched that show except girls or faggots

You're a child of 90s, 00s and 10s.

93 masterrace

I got Dendy in 1995

I was born in 96 and feel old sometimes, especially considering that people 5 years younger than me have sex and I am still a virgin.

90's are overrated. It was all about shitty cgi and that awkward phase when videogames transitioned to 3D

I just realised im browsing Sup Forums since OP was 15

1992 :^)

>or faggots

case in point

Maybe he does as well.

What if I have trips in my year of birth?

>90's
>00's
kids get out

You have to be born before 94. Sorry but you should kill yourself :/

>tfw was born in 1994 and already married

>Doom
>Quake
>Awkward
Kill yourself, filthy millennial.

>disgusting 00s piece of shit

yep that is exactly what you are.

Then you're underaged.

>'95
we're disgusting millennial crybabies senpai no point denying it

You aren't a '90's kids' if you weren't born in the 1980s

I was born in the 90s, I just accept the objective truth.

>Le shitty first person Shooters

1986 master race reporting

t.94
Damnit. Seriously though fuck that show and Fuck Miley Cyrus.

Yeah, faggots haha.

Totally agree haha.

Haha.

It was basically a continuation of the 80s with higher tech level. Besides most of the stuff we associate with the 90s became popular in the 00s

>caring about being a 90s kid or not
what is this, 9gag?

t. born in 1989

>mfw 95' borns are 23 now...
Time flies away.

>azerbaijan
>maths
lol

>born in 94
>only 22 now
shit I'm falling behind

Just a slip of the finger, m8.

Yeah, you're 00s kid
t. -91

Fuck I'm glad that by most definitions I'm one of the later Generation Xers.
Of course, the whole thing's bullshit, there hasn't been a distinct cultural generation since the Baby Boom.

You need to have experienced at least the majority of your teenage years in the 90s in order to call yourself a 90s kid. Anything else is just ridiculous.

t. born in 1984

>tfw people born the year after me are two years older than me

>people born in 1998 are 18 now

That's only 3 years before 9/11 happened. There are people on this board who UNIRONICALLY do not remember what they were doing on 9/11 (*11/9)

If you never watched episode of Rocko's Modern Life on TV then you're a fucking millennial piece of shit

So you're saying the only distinct generation is the shittiest? Glad to not be distinct tbqh

Why are you here if you're so old?

>mfw I'm 30 in 12 days...
I wonder can I be called young anymore.

>in a room of 23 people, there is a 50% possibility that at least two of them share the same birthday
>in a room of 50 people, there is a 99% possibility

At least we won't be as bad as the new generation. I already fucking hate them.

There are unironically Yuropeen citizens on this board who don't know their currency before the Euro. I clearly remember having paid 5 DM for a pack of cigs, later 6 DM. After the introduction of the Euro I had to pay 3€. Man, I feel old.

30 isn't old. By some people's standards you aren't even a proper adult until 30.

>Euro

You mean that fad that people said would be the hot shit in Sweden and were stores adopted a "SEK or EUR accepted" policy for a short time then ditched it?

I remember that. Crazy days

Well, culturally, here you're adult when you have a job and family of you're own. So we have 17 year old adults and 50 year old kids.

Exactly.

Yep, as well as those "starter packs" you were able to acquire before the actual introduction. Looked like freaking Monopoly money and seemed so surreal. However I don't quite remember how they managed to accept two currencies at the same time - weren't we paying in Euro only after a very short period? Was it the same over there?

>cigs
Ahh greetings from the future old man. Welcome to vape nation.

>tfw being a school kid and having a fucking 5 DM coin which enabled you to buy fucking ANYTHING from the school kiosk

Good memories.

By whose arse-backwards standards?

Oh god, YES. 5 DM was a shitton of money back then. We even were able to buy sweets with 2 Pf only.

>vape
Are you serious?

He's right tho.
"Adult" isn't an age, it's a state of mind.

>weren't we paying in Euro only after a very short period? Was it the same over there?

No, because Sweden never had Euro and still doesn't. Hence the smug Jimmie. Some "dual currency" experiments were tried at the business owners' own volition because they thought people would bring Euro in from travels/tourists etc.

You seem weirdly triggered about that. I'm just saying most twenty-somethings are only slightly more mature than teenagers. Most people over 30 don't see them as real adults beyond a legal capacity.

No I was just making a joke because you're from a time when such faggotry didn't exist. Tell me what was it like before memes? Was it wonderful?

Well, what is "adult" then? We're getting philosophical here, far away from any legal or cultural standpoints.

Are you adult when you're ready for a more serious commitment with a women?
Are you adult when you have a kid?
Are you adult when you are able to teach barely legal adults basic stuff and feel wise?
What is it then?

I don't know whether it was better or not, in any case it was completely different. I remember times without carrying your mobile phone to any place you go and just having fun with other people. Memes were non-existant and sometimes I miss those times.

I just wasted precious dubs for a post with horrible mistakes. I hope you guys still can read it flawlessly.

Is there an age restriction on this website other than being 18 or over that I'm unaware of?

I mean I think I'm going far beyond what I even meant. I was just saying 30 isn't that old and plenty of people consider it pretty young. Some people don't even really start living their life til 30

The way you see them depends how old you yourself are in comparison to 20-somethings desu . A 70-year-old granny sees 35-year-olds as children, and a five-year-old sees 18-year-olds as big and mature adults. "Adult" is a meme word anyway and it can't be defined, except for the legal definition of course.

We played in the woods, swordfighting with sticks.
Eventually someone hit your fingers so you got angry and chase him down to beat his ass. Good times. You can't do that anymore.

>being a newfag

wow
my brother from 2000 is a '90s kid

>pinecone wars
>build POW camps and mistreat the POWs

96 here. People born in 96 are 19 years old now.

>pinecone wars
Ah the great memories, also not forgetting the winter version. Better snowcastles and more ammunition.
Protip: Pour water on the snowballs to make them harder

And some are even 20 now that I think about it.

Well I mean I was a kid too then. I know what that's like. I just don't know what being an adult before the internet was like.

>you would have been a freshmen when I was a senior
Whoa

1995 is by far the most jonneous birth year

you are a child of the Storm
youtube.com/watch?v=4rI5vyPB_bs

What's so 90's about spar?

>This Thread;

youtube.com/watch?v=KHfMsTvtaCw

I was wondering the same thing, i just came back from Spar.

They have stores in finland in 1998–2005
axfood.se/en/Press/Press-releases/Axfood-to-sell-Spar-Finland/

there are a few boxes that all 90s kids tick, and all 2000s kids fail to tick

1. where you of a sound mind when 9/11 happened? i.e. where you aware it was a fraud

2. did you own a Game Boy original?

3. did you ever listen to cassettes unironically?

4. did kids go apeshit over Jurassic Park (the original) in school?

5. did you play POGs during lunch break?

6. was the most importance environmental issue that you and your classmates obsessed over, the ozone layer?

if you can say yes to all these things, you are a 90s kid.

a major red alert is if someone says they covered 9/11 in school. if you did so, you're millennial scum.

Would say 00s because you probably don't remember much of the 90s

>not since OP was 12

THIS
t.1995 masterrace

>1. where you of a sound mind when 9/11 happened? i.e. where you aware it was a fraud
lel
>2. did you own a Game Boy original?
yes
>3. did you ever listen to cassettes unironically?
yes
>4. did kids go apeshit over Jurassic Park (the original) in school?
no
>5. did you play POGs during lunch break?
POG's?
>6. was the most importance environmental issue that you and your classmates obsessed over, the ozone layer?
u wot m8?

>tfw I will never experience the pre 2010 Sup Forums

If you did not play the original Pokemon (red or blue) with your friends at school and battle then via link cable at lunch then you are a filthy newfag and need to be banned for life from Sup Forums...

>1. where you of a sound mind when 9/11 happened? i.e. where you aware it was a fraud
Dunno that the fuck you wrote cause my english is shit, but I remember how me with parents watched translation from 9/11 and saw the second plane crashed the tower.
>2. did you own a Game Boy original?
N-no, my family was too poor to buy Game Boy to me
>3. did you ever listen to cassettes unironically?
Yes. I still have working cassette player
>4. did kids go apeshit over Jurassic Park (the original) in school?
Jurassic Park? I remember how me and my friend watched pirate copy with home-made dubs on a video cassette
>5. did you play POGs during lunch break?
wtf is POG?
>6. was the most importance environmental issue that you and your classmates obsessed over, the ozone layer?
Yes, the fucking ozon layer everywhere. Even in our new textbooks in school