Why couldn't they just disable ratings

youtube.com/watch?v=INs_bnk4yJQ

it's a decent ad t b h

youtube.com/watch?v=2-5RP-okG8w
>iPad Pro has LTE like your phone
>but Macbook hasn't

but does it werk?

>this is what macfags actually believe.

Apple has been plain old fucking sad since day one but come the fuck on this is like advanced levels retardation now

Glad I'm not one these sad Apple fucks

I like how they are saying that you should not buy any Macbook

Because of the toddler OS it's useless

We've had this thread multiple times a day since the video was uploaded. Don't y'all have anything better to do?

>can't afford good wifi
>can afford LTE

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 also has LTE functionality.

>samefagging this hard.
kek'd

It's all fun and games until Apple drops OTA support. On any laptop you can install and alternative OS and keep getting updates. With an iPad, you'll be fucked. Also no ports.

LMAOing at iPad fags.

I know it's stupid, but i'm really tempted to get a refurbished one as something to take around and to draw on.

The 12.9" just seems too big to practically take anywhere though.

I bought a used one in Mint condition off Swappa for $400, 32GB and came with Pencil.

Best fucking purchase in a long while. Replaced my laptop for travel and all my notebooks and textbooks for my classes. The ability to record an audio of a lecture, and then just tapping any part of the notes you've taken and the audio immediately jumps to that part in lecture is super helpful when I study.

Is this 9"?

Yes

You can buy laptops with LTE if that is what you need. It's a completely moot point.

You mean you have a laptop that's more than 5 years old? That's reallly sad!
The iPad Pro™ with Retina Display will definitely suit your needs!

iPhone goatSE

>it's a decent ad

>nu apple
Daily reminder that steve jobs apple wouldn't have the need to advertise that ''it's better than a computer''. That message would be implied and it wouldn't even if it's true or not.

fucking racist apple fucks

This. It's a cringy ad aimed at children at best. Though given how many kids are walking around with iphone 7s and taking selfies with ipads this isn't really surprising.

apple was good up through windows xp, it had more ram and was generally better than windows.

then xp was as stable and pcs were coming with more ram.

now you can get a home pc that is rock solid stable and has overkill amounts of ram for less then a piece of shit bottom baral mac.

I honestly wonder the exact moment that macs and windows pcs switched in which one was better.

So the same thing a Surface can do?

>Hi, im mac
>And Im a pc

Yea, jobs would have approved this ad campaign.

what is that video from? google is throwing up girl and yandex is all russian

What the actual fuck is happening in this webm?

youtu.be/MvcLCJXCU8M

Holy shit that's bad

autism

>slow wifi at home
Buy a better router, poorfag. I can use my home's wifi at my neighbors house.

How's your Hello Kitty vibrator holding up?

the Pro is 9.7", same as the Air

thisthisthis people say "muh apple ubdaids my fone for FIVE years android cucks BTFO FOREVER" but in reality its more of a "Apple updates my shit for 2 years and gimps it slowly for the next 3.
I'm not even joking, an autistic kid likes apple so much he has a breakdown when entering a store with his social group

>Hilarious
Far from it.

No palm rejection

Surface doesn't have a good touch keyboard

Maybe, but it has a much better physical keyboard

Wat

You're saying the Apple type cover is better than the Microsoft

Jesus christ imagine doing anything serious on a fucking iPad with a shitty tack on keyboard.

Almost everything in that ad would be autism mode on an iPad. Entire spreadsheets, word documents and presentations. Don't even start thinking about other things, like actual dev work.

The subject of the sentence is the Surface

I just searched the AppStore for SWAT 3: Close Quarters Battle. It does not have it.
If it can't run SWAT 3, it is not a computer.

Oh right I forgot which side I was shillling

Lel

Now an even faster Facebook machine!

most laptops have mobile internet options

I dont think they know the difference between mock and mock-up

Even an old thinkpad can get mobile internet.

Come on, it's gotta be SWAT 4.

Anyways, I thought the standard was Doom or Quake.

Surface is a really small Windows 10 PC that can be used for literally everything Win10 of comparable configuration can be used for. Up to in-IDE development and dev server running.

iPad, on the other hand, is a really big iPhone with a similar functionality.

I would genuinely like Surface if it did not have such an absurd price.
And I still can't comprehend the reason for the iPad existence.

But it's FASTER than most laptops.

youtube.com/watch?v=INs_bnk4yJQ

You can get the Surface Pro 3 for like $600 these days and it's just as capable if not more because of all the firmware updates it got.

Aldo the Surface Pro 4 pen and keyboards work perfectly on it and vastly improve it

all microshills can do is attack/dismiss

microsoft products are the lowest grade on the market

microsoft have achieved NOTHING in hardware

what do microsoft have in 2017

a marginal/deteriorating desktop GUI

no presence in mobile

Ad ware

windows 10 is AOL

no apps

>apps
Emulate Android you raging homosexual

no apps

>And I still can't comprehend the reason for the iPad existence.

keep trying pajeet

I LIKE MY IPAD PRO

>muh apps
Come back when you use something other than Angry Birds.

>Emulate Android

slowly .. is this all microsoft can do?

>no apps
Win10 has apps.

Why the fuck would anybody come here if they had something better to do?

Don't act like you're busy because you're not, if you were you wouldn't be here.

Fuck you, I hope you die.

>it's Microsoft's fault Bluestacks sucks nigger dick

I guarantee my $400 HP laptop from 2012 can beat iPad Pro in benchmarks. Applel is a joke.

>youtu.be/K--NM_LjQ2E
>That missed click
>Also neglecting to mention the giant list of copycat not Word software a normalfag gets when they searched Word

>redpilling people on dumb niggers

good ad

All memes aside, that A9X processor is a fucking beast, the GPU is much faster than anything Intel HD offers, and all of that at a much lower wattage, yet no one talks about that.

I get it, the ad is fucking retarded, but the hardware is fucking amazing, the only defect is Apple's software lockup and current app limitations.

When ARM starts taking over x86, we will start seeing real professional software getting available for such devices, and you will see how powerful they can get, if you know GarageBand, for exemple, you know how amazing apps can get, that shit is getting at logic pro level, even surpassing the Mac app.

youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o

Thank you based Louis

Those benchmarks look awfully unequal and seem to have been done using different tools m8.

The only unequal test is the throttling test. Both Geekbench and Gfxbench are cross architecture.

Those where the one's I was referring to.

Same tools m8.

Prove it.

>the GPU is much faster than anything Intel HD offers, and all of that at a much lower wattage, yet no one talks about that.
Because there's not really any proof of how powerful it is when iOS doesn't have any programs that use it to its full potential. At least with a Surface Pro you can run games or emulators.

Remember when Apple ads were good?
youtube.com/watch?v=uDH1dv8tSqY

go to the geekbench website and search for iPad Pro or A9X, then search for surface pro and compare results.

> Titanium
I came

> believe on GeekBench.

Well the ad is technically correct.

Still pretty stupid though

Yeah, but the surface has shitty input lag for the pen, which triggers my autism to no extent. Also, Windows software sucks ass.

Apple should just start using this metallic yellow tone.

GLXBENCH is on iPad Pro 16bits.
SP4 is 32bits.

>Also, Windows software sucks ass.
Ah yes, glorious iOS software written in Java, C#, and Swift. No input lag there.

laptopmag.com/articles/microsoft-surface-pro-4-vs-ipad-pro

Here you have open apple shills who are unable to deny iPad pro can only suck Surface's dick in terms of the actual performance (compared to the i5 version).

I kinda doubt your source.

If you want zero latency then you should use pen and paper

>Java
>C#

Are you fucking retarded?

You're right, but the Apple Pen offers the best substitute.

>Tyrone sees the price tag

Lol no it doesn't

>have to charge you pen every 9 hours

>So the same thing a Surface can do?
The difference being that he paid less and iOS is actually really nice

>Anyways, I thought the standard was Doom or Quake.
If that was the standard then everything from printers to cameras to the Touchbar are computers.

>Takes 15 seconds for 30 minutes

Fine by me.

The amount of reverse fanboyism and post-purchase rationalization in this thread is making me cringe. You guys need a reality check. I have a lot of complaints about Apple but they make some really nice products and the fact that they're out of your price range really isn't as much of a criticism as it is an admission that you simply can't afford it and thus want to hate on it. There are some nice Dell products that I personally can't afford but that doesn't mean that I go out of my way to shit on the entire Dell lineup (which is indeed mostly shit) just because of that.

You guys act like little children.