Mouse replacement for G400

So I've been using a G400 since 2013

It has started to disconnect randomly, despite the cable and everything looking fine

What's a good replacement mouse for a G400?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Logitech-MX518-G400-Mice-Repair-Kits-USB-Mouse-Cable-Line-Mouse-Feet-Skate-/172401004770
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDHKqewO4GE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Razer naga

Replace the cable not the mouse you dumb shit

How the fuck do you open one of these mice?

Try to fix that shit. You're not gonna beat that mouse in form factor. Or upgrade to a G500 and buy some extra microswitches for when it inevitably starts double clicking

There's holes on the bottom (some under the slippery pads). They have screws in them.
They invented a tool for removing screws but you'll have to find out what it is by yourself, it's pretty complex.

If you wanna stay Logitech choose from G502, G402, G403. The G303 is also good but a completely different shape.

Nixeus Revel is kind of similar.

My local Target had a Razer mouse station with different models to check out. I liked the Razer DeathAdder but if you need those buttons, get the Naga.

Why does everything have to look so fucking gamer?

ebay.com/itm/Logitech-MX518-G400-Mice-Repair-Kits-USB-Mouse-Cable-Line-Mouse-Feet-Skate-/172401004770

Why do you have to look so fucking autistic?

i use a mx518 that looks almost the same. its nice

>give OP a direct link to the part he needs
>not even a thank you

May all your electronics suffer bulging caps.

Thanks m8, I'm at work

You may need this too

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDHKqewO4GE

You niggas should never have fallen into the memes and gotten the original G700. It's amazing, wireless + wired (with actual data without wireless receiver required) on demand, sturdy as fuck for nearly a decades. The meme was that the sensor isn't perfect but I bet everything I have those sperglords could never tell differences on a blind test.

G400S if you can find it.

Logitech G403

I bought the G403 to replace that.

G400 was awesome.

Shame about how pricey it is

Dumb

I have a G400 too and had this problem. You can replace the cable with a shit chink one which is a little thicker and much more durable. There's also a flaw in the way the plugs inside for together so if you shake the mouse hard over a long period of time they get slowly unplugged, means random shaking breaks the connection. Push them back in and tape over them or use blue tax to stop them wobbling.

LMFAO
Had me spit my coffee out. kek

Literally exact same situation here. You could opt to change the cable but I bought a EC1-A and it's alright. the mouse4 and mouse5 buttons have a little too much travel but the sensor is great

The cable is damaged at the point it exits the mouse, you can pull it back in a few mm and it will be fixed temporarily.

You can actually remove the feet without damaging them, there's a lip around them and if you try going in from there you'll rip them, but there's a bit of a space made so you can slip a razor underneath the feet.

Another thing that usually gets damaged is the "spring" on the most used button (LMB presumably), those can be bent back into shape for a temporary fix, or you can get the same OMRON switch form a lot of other mice, I got mine form a DELL OEM mouse.
Basically the G400 is a cheap piece of shit, but I like it and don't want to replace it until it dies completely.

G400, G400s and the mx518 all suffer from the same problem, you can replace the cable and use a mouse bungee but it's better to not buy any of those piece of shit mice ever again.

>it's better to not buy any of those piece of shit mice ever again.
Go ahead, give me a better mouse

g403
best mouse ive used yet
mice ive had:
proteus g502
steelseries kinzu
mx518

Just get a wireless mouse and end your suffering.