I am 26 years old and the areas circled in red are the only places in the whole world that I have ever been

I am 26 years old and the areas circled in red are the only places in the whole world that I have ever been.

That feels pretty bad desu.

Damn, your parents must be fucking NEETs! You didn't visit your own country? You didn't went to the outback?

further than me

How old are you?

Brisbane
Goldcoast
Sydney
Canberra
Melbourne
Cairns
Townsville
Perth
Darwin
Hong kong
Toruisty shit into China.
New york
LA
Ontario
England
Paris
All over the philippines
Auckland

And that's it

>your average Australian poster
Geewizz I sure am supprised

I'm off to Thailand in September and that'll be the first time outta aus
Hopefully will make a little bitta trouble over there

Enjoy sunshine and the beaches, brother.

the rest of the world is overrated

Tfw 25 and never left yurp

>tfw 20 and went to Cameroon

Was a unforgettable experience. Probably had me vaccinated against stupid blind racism also

How far have you travelled, and do you do it often?

Farthest I went was Italy and that was 7 years ago. I rarely leave western Europe

And your neighbouring countries, would you head there once or more a year?

>tfw 22 and the first time out of BR

feels pretty good desu

I am 24 years old and the areas circled in red are the only places in the whole world that I have ever been.

Feels poor desu.

I am 27 years old and the areas circled in red are the only places in the whole world that I have ever been.

That feels pretty normal desu.

I've been to Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Hungary, Greece and the USA.

Just walk to other place, you have legs, right?

>tfw 23 and never left serbia

25 years old and mine extends up to Cairns and across to Adelaide.

I feel pretty cultured thanks to you OP

Sydney
Lelbourne
Perth
Canberra
Tasmania
Cairns
Singapore
Malaysia
China
Hong Kong
Las Vegas
Nippon

Still wanna go to Norway and Iceland

Pretty much of all France
Belgium
Luxembourg
Went a bit into Spanish Basque Country, but only at the border
München, but I don't have a good memory
Cameroun

You didn't go to the capital yet? Not even for a school trip? Well don't go, there's nothing there.

>tfw 25 year old and I have visited just 18 countries.
Could have done better desu.

is it hard to get into china?

All around Iceland
Faroe Islands
Denmark twice, once to Copenhagen and the other to Aalborg and Aarhus

Nah its harder to get out. They have a thermo scanner that checks your vitals as you walk through. If you appear sick, then you have to stay in the country

stop kidding around I herd you have to submit all this information before getting a visa

Malaysia
Singapore
Thailand
Indonesia
Vietnam
Hong Kong
Australia
India
UAE
Egypt
South Africa
Kenya
Tanzania

Hopefully UK and Canada soon

how is the faroe islands? where did you go there? my grandparents are from there, dead before i was born

>Townsville

Other than the occasional excursion to massachussetts or connecticut, haven't left my state except for a vacation to Florida once. Was like a while different country desu

I was 8 so my memory is fuzzy, but it was rather nice. I was in Thorshavn mostly but we did explore more north. My most vivid memory is seeing a goat pet in someone's garden.

>25 years old
>34 countries
fucking europe lmao

i've been in every relevant european country, would rather not leave so im good.

I've been all around the US but only other country I've been to is Canada

too much money to fly somewhere and too scared of being beheaded to go through mexico

27 and been to 38 countries, and every continent (exc. Antarctica obviously). All on an extremely tight budget, mind.

If a Saffer can do it, an Aussie should have no problem. It's generally far easier for you people to get Visas than for us dirty Africans.

Just go island hopping in SEA for a few months, should be easy.

I don't believe you. You would at least make a school trip to another city, right?

Why are you bragging