His laptop came with branding stickers below his keyboard

>his laptop came with branding stickers below his keyboard

*her

>Implying that I didn't add them

traps aren't females, user. so sorry about your condition.

>her(male)

When you see shit like this on a laptop, you can immediately tell it's fucking garbage. Advertising is for poorfag plebs. Also, these laptops also come with tons of spyware and crapware preinstalled.

There is no such thing as a chick with a dick.

Only guys with tits.

>He took all of them off except the one that is true
Windows, Lenovo Experience both were false, Core i5 sticker was the only real one.

LOL I REMEMBER THAT JOKE FROM TED XD

(You)

mental illness

I don't like stickers on the palmrest.

But it won 3058 awards in 2008 user, do you think you know better than the actual journalists who awarded it?

>actual journalists
I think you mean paid shills Tech journalism has been dead for decades. With the exception of few who cannot be bought (ppl like Walk Mossberg), tech "journalism" and blogging is nothing more than paid shill fest.

Yes that's the joke. Tech journalism is nothing but long form advertising.

>she

Mine did not.

Yes they are and your weeb culture is not how things work in the reality

>Yes they are
You're mentally ill user. So sorry. Seek some psych help for gender dystopia. I hear there are some actual psych meds you can take to control it (just don't go for hormones... that shit will drive you to suicide).

>and your weeb culture is not how things work in the reality
Why are you on an anime site talking shit about anime?!!? Is your life so fucked up that you need to feel superior to others so you go and shitpost on sites that you don't like?

>he bought a laptop

It's called "dysphoria". "Gender dysphoria". And it doesn't medically exist.

Hormones are a usual and good medication for doing a transition; being transgender is not related to mental illness and the sole question to be asked about someone's mental illness is "how can I help them to feel better?".

By the way I'm not transgender. Are you so lonely and lacking any proper intellectual data that you convinced yourself that I am transgender while writing this post? I'd suggest you to read valuable data, which you couldn't find on Sup Forums.

>Also, these laptops also come with tons of spyware and crapware preinstalled.
It's your sacred mission to clean install Windows on every retail craptop you buy.

>windows