1. City

1. City

2. What stage are you at?

zero

Too depressed to talk to grillz

this

oxford

but I'm wondering if I should break up with her, we have to talk about her sexual history after some things she said about sleeping with men who were 30-40+

I cant tell if she actually had sex with them or just crushes

im a healthy baby boy

here's my thread on /adv/ about it from yesterday if literally a single person cares

archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17117833

Avignon
Never made it past 2, I think i'm at 0.5 right now.

:|

It's after you're marriage starts to fall apart and your wife leaves you for another man and takes your kid and you have to pay out the ass for alimony and child support and now seriously considering driving your car into a wall

1-4 on eternal repeat with girl after girl. Have not touched a girl since 2010 and life is better this way.

Kyoto

I haven't talked to a girl in maybe 2-3 years except on official things etc. except last week I was drinking and I tried to charm a girl with my knowledge about flawed road grid plans of oulu. Didn't get pussy, but I'm sure I was close.

Supreme gentleman stage.

Damn, If you would've put the moves on me with in-depth knowledge about civil engineering. I would have let you cum inside me without a condom pham

It's fun to turn on the charm every now and again but remember that it's also potentially a one-way ticket to making a life-long enemy.

I'm at 8.

Kyoto too
0/1

If someone becomes my enemy because I have a general education, well then I am her enemy too.

1.gorizia
2.somewhere between 4 and 5

London
0.5 desu

Number 4, jumping straight to number 7.

>got cheated on

i was at stage 4...
was...

1. Rotterdam
2. 1.5

best stage

1. Manchester

2. Stage 4

Doubt it'll go further, I have no interest in legally tying myself to another human, and will likely be getting a vasectomy soon.

Though if we end up growing old together, that'd be cool.

How do I get to stage 3? She only kisses me on my cheek, because she doesn't know I love her.

look at her in the eyes, appoach, kiss.
It worked for me twice, and im fat. LOL
(dated 3 girls through my life, im 22)

How did your dates end up?

Ukyo-ku?
Just wondering

4 my main man

I've just been from 4 to 0 :^(

haha you do this kinda things with ladyboys hehe ur gay son
thailand BTFO

1. Monaco Di Bavaria
2. 5

Just kill me....

Jakarta

6, we haven't decided to have a baby yet

>Ukyo-ku
Not far, I'm near Kitano Hakubaicho

Melbourne
girls don't smile at me, so I'd say 0

5 but replace that slag with pic-related waifu

1. Constantinople

2. lmao

Do you keep her inside?

1. sofia
2. fucking your mum every night

I'm in kamigyo btw

1. Roskilde

2. 4 / feels like 11

Istanbul has a lot of beautiful girls. It wouldn't be easy to choose one.

1. Perrh
2. Married with a kid on the way
3. Good job and career prospective

Dropped the ball after years at stage 4...

You mean do I ejaculate inside?

I see, 同志社大学?

Bacău
3 with one 4 with another
Dumping the latter once i get to 4 with the former

Go away OP

where is the cuckold stage?

No I mean inside the house

Jakarta mana gan?

Hi Blake

Just replace number 7 with a black cock

an eternal 1 ;-;

Nope
I'm not uni student and live in here since I was born

I don't understand what 2 represents. I assume 1 is just talking, so I'll go with that

Cape Town

4 for a long time, but she became seriously awful to me for a long time so broke up. Now 3 on repeat with various girls. Looking for one I can happily sit at 4 with through uni.

No man, she has a job

Barat dan kembali ke kaskus

2 is cuddling/snuggling/very light kissing/gentle petting

He looks so cool in frame 7.

Oh okay thanks. I'm 1 then.

[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

Welp. Alright.
>立命館 here

Montreal
but I'm not sure if she just thinks of me as a friend

>kinugasanon
I see

What is she holding in frame one? Where does it go later?

this

3 is easy man, just ask her out for coffee, at this point she should suspect what you're after, after that take her for a walk in the park, sit down on a bench and talk. Listen to her a lot but contribute as well, make fizical contact, i usually take her hand and say some shit like ohhh you've got such small hands and tease her a bit to make her laugh etc etc, i hold the hand a bit long, if she doesn't pull her hand from mine she's totally into it, get her to talk more and just look into her eyes while she does then move in for a kiss and BOOM stage 3.
I do this with every girl i like, same coffee shop, same park,almost always the same bench with the lake view, i mean why mess with perfection. I've got about a pretty good track record starting in high school

Had two kids, managed to stay married.

Marriage is hard.

Holy fuck, for a country of romantics we mightily suck.

0 for me. Have had sex before but only with deranged chicks that, in retrospect, I was exploiting because they were pretty much hypersexual. Who cares though.

Pretty much

>Had two kids
>Had
?

This.

as in popped out, I assume they're still alive

problem isnt about choosing the girl though, its about girl saying "yes"

This stage

That's how you say it in english.

It's okay. Not great not bad.

1. Cape Town

2. Just having random hookups with girls on tinder till they figure out how autistic I am.

1. Helsinki
2. 4

belgrade
stage 3
haven't heard from the girl in like 2 weeks now and i'm expecting the breakup text from her any day now

I usually get stuck at 4, but if it was a blond yeah I could see myself going to 8.

Selamat malam mas
Bayi karena rabu

>A blond
Nice meme

Matosinhos
Im 24 and a solid 7. Can't complain.
My wife is right next to me and notice that we have the same hair color as your pictures . She smiled and kissed my lips . Thanks you for making me appreciate it more

>romantics
I'm Flemish though.

Eh it's not that hard.
How old are you?

2 kids here, as well. 28 years old.

I agree with britbro , is not that hard, i only have one kid tho, and shes 3.

Get the fuck out of our Belgium then :3.

>strolling through Sup Forums with your wife at your side

what_de_fug.jpg

I know its weird, but shes my best friend been together for 7.
At this point there is little i can hide from her. I spent to much time on Sup Forums to keep it away from her.
She was just passing by tho. But Int is generally a safe board to visit with your wife, good old banter

/thread