What is your favorite browser and why?

Extremely generic thread, but I'd still like some opinions. People seem to get really salty when debating Firefox

this is fairly Sup Forums approved and objective

Chrome is faster on newer hardware, Firefox is faster on old.

Firefox because everything else is part of the botnet.

Been using Firefox since forever, there just is no competition.

>IceCat
>Cutting edge
Wut

Firefox. Does everything better than chrome while using less resources.

fixed

>generic browser war thread #964162

Use the other threads rather than starting your own, faggot.

Firefox because it lets me pin websites in the new tab page and because I can use shortcuts in the context menu, like pressing i to ipen an image, etc.
I use Chrome when scanlating and crawling through jap websites because if a webpage runs slowly, it makes only one tab run slowly, not the entire browser, like Firefox does.

>to ipen an image
open*

Opera 12, it was the best but then it got killed.

Vivaldi in a long second place, it has good things but in the end it still is a chrome skin

Internet Explorer 6, everything after that is shit

fuck you and die.

Palemoon

I was optimistic about vivaldo, but js poweres ui is a fucking meme.

Polack opera team have been doing great though, latest builds are fast and snappy.

what is the best browser for android ? I am using chrome i like it but it is botnet

Currently testing out IceCat, Firefox Nightly and Iridium and finding them all pretty great, don't know which one I'll default to.

What do you do to test browser performance? Open up a video, open a bunch of tabs, what?

Vivaldi is the best browser out right now.

stoutner's privacy browser

Wrong

chrome cuz im ok with botnet and it just looks the best lmao

Open incognito, no big brother google. It's not hard guys.
Half these browsers are based on chromium anyway, just without the development backing of a tech giant.

Firefox, no bully pls

Chrome/Chromium. Firefox is dying, Vivaldi is Chrome with skin, Edge and IE are shit and always will be, everything else is placebo autism tier.

All browsers are shit, Nightly just happens to be the least shit for me.

>Safari
>good

pls kys

I use Chromium-IceCat in tandem

Why hasn't Sup Forums written its own browser yet?

Sup Forums can't code

The phone itself is literal botnet, just use chrome

the so far failed web browser general had talk of one a few days ago but it has died with the general

Vivaldi for home use, Seamonkey for work use.