Install KDE Neon

Install KDE Neon.

KDE neon is just a shittier rip of windows project neon

Buy a KDE Slimbook.

Can Krunner find options from the application menu now, and is there a global menu?
Those are some of the only things keeping me away from KDE.

krunner does not have a list of all menu options in all applications, that would be cool though.

Sabayon KDE. Feels pretty snappy for KDE.

fuck you kevin stop rubbing your stupid fucking css template all over this board

youre worse than loli desktop threads

>shitty

KDE >3 a shit

>Developer Edition

who are you fooling, faggot?

Give me a reason why.

All it is, is just Ubuntu along with bleeding edge KDE packages. Why shouldn't I just get Kubuntu? Why shouldn't I just get Arch with bleeding edge KDE packages? Why shouldn't I get openSUSE, whose devs have been polishing KDE on their platform for literal years at this point?

Install Crypt

KDE is lipstick on a pig

Make me

>gtcucks will never have this

I prefer Cinnamon.

Stop shilling, Pajeet.

that's literally the only thing I envy about kde,

but this is macOS

Now a systemd hate thread.

but I like systemd

And Windows is just a shitty KDE ripoff.

please end yourself

are you upset because no one is falling for your b8 anymore?

The disgusting subhumans that dwell on Sup Forums have exposed in this thread why Linux sucks on the desktop. The autistic Asperger syndrome of the average linux user has him locked into the meme of "I need 8MB RAM use on my 32GB system" and "console is always better" and "traditionalist UNIX is always better" memes. As a result, they have killed KDE, the only window environment that actually was always modern with the newest technologies like it does recently with QML which is the only competitor of XAML and WPF.
As a further result, you will hear them blaming "M$" about Linux being dead on the desktop while they don't see it is their own failure, that they divert new prospective developers to GUI tech from 1992.

lol k

hello,

work in this field, I would like to remind users gnu+linux is not a consumer OS! it is used in specialized areas of computing i.e. supercomputers, enterprise, certain areas of software development, networking and storage management (servers).

there are reasons for this which can be loosely categorized by 'externally' and 'internally'. externally, gnu+machines are easier to maintain, cheaper and more reliable. internally, the l-kernel itself responds and is better suited to the tasks I previously mentioned.

notice that these tasks listed are generally not consumer oriented! linux is taking great steps and leaps in trying to penetrate that market but as of today and tomorrow won't be a consumer OS. If you are interested in this type OS, use XNU! It is a consumer friendly.

thank you for reading!!

>no one liked my thread so they're faggots

k

I have no relation to the OP.

k.

Faggot.

Do you have a torrent of that shit? It doesn't download.

Nice fucking bait. Here's your (You)

'KDE Neon'

Huh, that's a strange typo for Solus.

Install Solus.

I know your post is pasta, yet pic is very related.

Are you implying that there isn't a legitimate meme to be extremely minimalistic, extremely traditionalist and extremely anti-KDE from the start of Linux' history? Are you literally stupid or pretending to be? And no, that is not pasta, I just wrote it.

I swear to god I've seen this exact thread before

I really want to like linux, but i do find most of it's GUIs has the problem where there are just enough rough edges where it feels like a bad imitation of Windows or MacOS

Obviously these are hobbiest projects and can't afford to have graphic designers, UI experts, etc. And many of them are not interested in contributing their work for free.

The biggest problem at the moment at the area is too much diversification. The worst part is that it's not even diversification into modern technology. The overwhelming majority are idiots that have fallen into the meme "I must have 2MB of RAM use on my 128GB RAM system, I must be extremely traditionalist and I must prefer console above all".
That in turn diverts most new prospective developers away from KDE, the only environment that actually always strived to be modern.
A testament to this cancer is that GNOME 2.x was forked and now worshiped (Cinnamon).

>a bunch of lincux autists have made a better ui than all of microsoft put together

What's the difference between KDE Plasma and Neon?

Sorry user, I have -qt flags

owned

KEVINNNNNNNNNNN

Sabayon KDE is better.

Fuck you and your goofy fonts

>windows key

KDE Plasma is the desktop environment. KDE neon is an Ubuntu LTS based distribution that the KDE devs use as a testbed for their new KDE releases.

Hi Kevin

>dat broken Chrome UI rendering

THIS, just had to uninstall Linux altogether because the fonts were suckin'

Now I'm on Windows and it's even worse!

hi jordan u should install macOS

>a testament to this cancer is that GNOME 2.x was forked and now worshiped (MATE).

Fix'd for you!

erm, I don't have a Mac and I just bought a new PC so I won't need one for a while.

Bad name choice. Unfortunately Eclipse has permanently ruined the suffix "Neon" since they started using it.

That's not how time works.

>Android Shitio
>Uses 3.6gb by itself
Checks out

I tried, but the install kept failing. Eventually I gave up and just installed Fedora.

It's actually less buggy than Kubuntu, in my experience. Seems to operate all around better. If you want Arch or SUSE you clearly have a different user case than an Ubuntu derivative is made for