Italian cuisine is soooo overrated

Italian cuisine is soooo overrated

Its just unhunealthy pasta with tomatoes and some shitty cheese

Other urls found in this thread:

zen-pasta.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks good fammelam. Is that your dinner?

and we love the unhealthy pasta with ketchup.

Kill yourself. Italian food is god tier. Eat some truffle-based dish or proper risotto next time you half-assedly Germanized slav

>unhealthy

In Italy, you are unhealthy by definition if pasta isn't your everyday staple.

Both docs and nutritionist agree on this. There is no way around - if you don't have your pasta, sickness will come to you - nutritional deficiences, obesity (because other staples have like 1% more fat than refined wheat) and multiple maladies straight outta the hell.

You shut your whore mouth

Italians are pretty healthy people though.

>pasta
>unhealthy
try this.
zen-pasta.com/
even Italians don't really think pasta good healthy

In the south, obesity is endemic. Obese plus overweight individuals make up for the 90%. Healthy people probably account for 1%. The rest is malnourished niggers.

why do eastern europeans constantly hate on us? Is it because they're envy that a non-white nation was, is and will always be better than their commie shithole?

Wow a fucking 1% difference

Being nor overweight nor obese it's not a reliable index of healthiness anyway.

The famous healthy Mediterranean diet is the diet of southern Italy (and Greece)

Sphagetti is GOAT though

You said "obesity is endemic" and I proved you that this is completely false. Why do you Northern """Italians""" always feel the need to to say bullshit about the South on a Vietnamese autistic imageboard? You just make yourself ridicolous

>it took only 8 posts for the butthurt ambrogino to come out of the cuckshed
perhaps if you were not so assblasted all the time your mum and sister would stop sucking nigger muslim cock night and day

t. pugliese furente

>stale /ita/ meme
>"n-no you"
wew lad, low energy as fuck

Dude who cares.

The average southerner is far from being the prototypical healthy (by body, and mind too) person.

Does Mac and cheese qualify as Italian? Because I eat that like every day.

>In the south, obesity is endemic

t.padanigger embarrassing himself with made up "facts"

Says the one breathing smog every day

The average northerner is your typical mittle european nu-male

No

Just as much as HFCS is.

>The average southerner is far from being the prototypical healthy (by body, and mind too) person.
this is a good bait because even foreigners are able to see through your bullshit

I want all shitalian to die, bunch of nigger fags

t. s*rdo

>thread about italian food (which is the usual "italian food is just pasta" stale meme anyway)
>butthurt northern italians coming out of the woodwork to spew their shit and ruin yet another thread

like clockwork- the inferiority complex is real
italian food goes from sicily to emilia, go further north and you'll have sweden-tier trash.
also please rangeban these butthurt faggots, they have ruined every italian thread for years now.

this 2bqh
especially
>also please rangeban these butthurt faggots, they have ruined every italian thread for years now.

It wasn't a good thread to start with.
I feel you Italybros, butthurt suckers always make demeaning threads about Italian and French food out of spite for our objectively superior way of life.

>aè aè aggio accattato l'internette
Food from south italy is great, but north italy has great food too.
Fuck off you south-scum-racist.

fock off filthy germanic rapebabby, Fr*nce and Italy shouldn't be in the same sentence.

u sound tsundere

Napolitan is the too overrated.
it's meal for poor people.

fuck you I am greek (south italian)

100% accurate. Padanios are shitposters.

He's the "pugliese butthurt" and he's the Italian version of "I am a Greek"

kek

>muh industries
What the world needs to know is that the industries in North italy are what keeps alive the ENTIRE nation.
Piemonte and Lombardia pay more than anyone else and gets lesser from the state, in order to keep alive the rest of Italy that consumes every resource while giving back nothing to the country.
And that's why the fuckers from the north have to backlash like this.
It's simply frustration caused by a country that uses them as slaves and gives all to the ones that does fuck nothing all day long.
It's like the tale of the ant and the grasshopper, but with the ant dying while the grasshopper eating the ant's food.
>gee, I wonder why north italy loathes the sud so much
>idea! it must be because of our superior food, mandolino, sun and sea!
>yeah, take that north italy!

Pasta is the savior of young single men bacause you can fully fill your stomach for low price and it's easy to cook with variety tastes.If it hadn't been paste the world would have been different desu

And the South has contributed a lot in the development of Northern Italy, through workforce and taxes, during the Kindom. It's only today that the South is leeching. Also, the South buys a large part of Northern Italian products, keeping your industries alive.
>but we would sold them to other nations
That's not how it works, you produce to meet the demand.

Dubs speak the truth

Oh so that justifies it. Nice, I didn't know that I could evade taxes just by buying products from the north. Good to know, I'll go tell it to Equitalia so they know that I won't pay taxes because I'm already doing my part :^)

>be young single
>eat pasta and pasta only
>get scurvy

The North evades more (2x) in absolute terms.

>OP wanted to bait us over a food argument
>turns into a North vs South thread

kek.

Easy Otto, you cant blame the people like that just because that its what it looks like.
That is what happens in Asspain and Europe. Look deeply an you will see the big picture.

Germany is shaping Europe and the south is the cheap workforce even if they dont want to.

without the south to buy your products north italian companies would cease existing in literally a month. You are full of shit and should kill yourself