Anyone know where I can get a key for Windows 10? Currently sitting here with a brick. Pic for attention

Anyone know where I can get a key for Windows 10? Currently sitting here with a brick. Pic for attention

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Home/productID.319937100
pirate.trade/torrent/16530283/Windows_KMS_Activator_Ultimate_2016_3.0[by_Robert]
reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't need a key for Gentoo, the best install of Windows 10 on the market.

Go see the keymaker

microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Windows-10-Home/productID.319937100

kinguin...

Do you go to college/university?
Pretty much every school hands out free windows keys or participates in a microsoft student program.

Windows 10 is literally adware

Just install Linux

Or gentoo, that's the best.

You don't need a product key to use win10

Nah sadly not. Just trying to update everything. Pretty unreliable when it comes to tech, figured I'd give this a shot

KMS

Just pirate them

buy key on ebay for windows 7
enter key in w10

Why do you need a key? If your PC/laptop is an OEM, the Win 8.1/10 key is already in the BIOS. You don't need to enter it when installing Windows 10.

this
pretty much all keys work in win10

Anyone got anything for Windows 7 or 8 then?

>Buying a Windows 7 key
>Not copying it off a photo of a dead laptop that the seller was too lazy/stupid to edit out

Not really looking to sink any money into it which is my problem

Install Gentoo.

pirate.trade/torrent/16530283/Windows_KMS_Activator_Ultimate_2016_3.0[by_Robert]

Use this.

How have you found yourself on this board with no knowledge of how to use windows without buying it?

You can get oem keys for $5 on amazon.

rip keymaker ; ^ ;

I don't think I've paid for Windows ever. Why would you do that.

>Tfw bought win7 on release for $40 as a student
Feels bad man

Install Windows 7 as a trial and activate it with Daz loader. Then use the Windows 10 Assistive Technologies free upgrade

After that a license for Windows 10 will be tied to you motherboard if you ever need to reinstall it

winner winner chicken dinner

Use Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.6 you fucking dumb cunt

If you're like me and you work in the technology sector, you just pull one of the volume licenses from the Microsoft Volume License Center and install it on as many PC's as you want.

reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/

Leave this board now. You are not welcome here.